Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,742,761 members, 6,506,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 September 2021 at 01:55 AM

How To Start POS Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start POS Business In Nigeria (133 Views)

How To Start POS Business with #15,000 in Your Area / I Want To Start POS Business / How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start POS Business In Nigeria by officiakayc(m): 8:13am On Jul 11
Agency Banking popularly known as POS business is one of the most profitable business in Nigeria presently,

Alot of people have been wondering how they could start the business,

Not to worry I will assit you in getting the best POS and I will tutor you on how to make good money with some strategy.

Factors to be consider before start a POS business.

i) Location
ii) Avalability of fund
iii) POS machine
iv) Competitor
v) etc
I will personally Tutor you myself call me 09033619870
Re: How To Start POS Business In Nigeria by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:15am On Jul 11
Imagine naming 20 lucrative location, people will be happy
Watch this service so God can give u a word, blessing and testimony today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBAJvmEgKNw

(1) (Reply)

Super Matrix! / Suzuki Shuttle Bus 2005 - New Import / Biographies 6 Female Bank Mds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.