Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery (512 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / 10 Types Of Husband You May Not Know Before. / Should You Obey Ignorant Parents?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by saphiere(f): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2021
Reno Omokri: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery, WonderTv Media reports.

The Former aide to President Goodluck Jonathan advises women on the need to create time for their husbands.
He stated that men have high sex drive than women and women should always make their body available for their men no matter how tired they are or the risk another woman having their husbands.

He further stated that any woman who puts her spiritual leader above her husband has committed a spiritual adultery.

His message reads;
“Understand human biology. Men have higher libidos than women. When you say no, no, no to your husband, you make him vulnerable. Even if work puts you off the mood, still make time for your husband, so others don’t work on him while you are at work! The main duty of a husband and a wife are to each other. Other than God, every other relationship is below that duty. So, honour your husband or wife above your job, boss or pastor. If you obey your pastor over your husband, you have committed spiritual adultery”.

https://.com/if-you-obey-your-pastor-over-your-husband-you-have-committed-spiritual-adultery-reno/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRJEgZNDogo/
lalasticlala

Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by saphiere(f): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2021
If you don't take care of your wife in all aspect, you have committed emotional and spiritual murder.

3 Likes

Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by tillaman(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2021
Apt

1 Like

Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by Bola146(f): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2021
Bitter truth
Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2021
Comments from Reno puts me off these days, I don't know why undecided

Please help!
Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by Bluntguy: 9:37am On Jul 11, 2021
Adultery kwa. Why not rebellion?
Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by ikllbrokehoes(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2021
True
Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by saphiere(f): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Comments from Reno puts me off these days, I don't know why undecided

Please help!
This is comment encourages rape.
Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by colorsofrainbow: 9:56am On Jul 11, 2021
Are pastors now spiritual husbands?

Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by Asgard73: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2021
Obey your pastor .. be say you go pack go him house..

How pastor wan take run another man family..
Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2021
saphiere:
This his is comment encourages rape.
Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by heniford2: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2021
saphiere:
If you don't take care of your wife in all aspect, you have committed emotional and spiritual murder.
lol cheesy saphiere you and your pastor most be doing all night deliverance
Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by richmond500: 10:32am On Jul 11, 2021
saphiere:
Reno Omokri: If
He stated that men have high sex drive than women and women should always make their body available for their men no matter how tired they are or the risk another woman having their husbands.

the most stupid talk, ur wife is not ur sex slave, BTW, Reno is against women that says "no no no" all the time
Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by saphiere(f): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2021
richmond500:
the most stupid talk, ur wife is not ur sex slave, BTW, Reno is against women that says "no no no" all the time
Reno or whatever they call him is a rapist
Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by greatiyk4u(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2021
saphiere:
Reno or whatever they call him is a rapist

You are too conscious of RAPE

Are you a victim?

2 Likes

Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by saphiere(f): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
greatiyk4u:

You are too conscious of RAPE

Are you a victim?
Most women are.
Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by pocohantas(f): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
He is right. My friend told me of one Father that banned (married) women from bringing food to him. He said they should go feed their husbands. The honour for husbands have been transferred to spiritual heads.

But then, you should also remember that spiritual heads are the closest to shrinks in Nigeria. Honestly, I don’t even think most Nigerian women go to church with a good mind. It is usually problems that take them. The church is a getaway from their marital issues and loneliness.

That is why you will see a woman that wasn’t religious, she will get married, sew those hideous ankara wears and start attending the whole church programs. If she is not praying against side-chicks, she is praying against troublesome inlaws, praying for the fruit of the womb, praying for her errant child…etc

I personally think that if a man loves his wife and bears the burden of a physical and SPIRITUAL head, women would worship their pastors less. As long as the success and failure of a marriage continues to rest on the so-called weaker party, pastors would keep cashing out of their desperation.

I said it in 2018 and I will say it again, I am yet to see one woman who loves and respects her husband, while he RECIPROCATES, doing mumu things in/for church.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by Kondomatic(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
Lols, just watch as women will put the blame on men. grin.

But the truth is that women rush to men of God because they love having a deal with God as a rival. It's that simple.

They also love anyone with "anything gift" be it spiritual or ordinary, reason some join choir because of choir masters grin.

They also have a thing for someone in a position of power/authority, male school prefect and other functionaries will tell you better.

I am taking it down to the lower levels so y'all will see that marriage isn't always the problem. It has been so from the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hmmmmmm. coming back
Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by mamaput1: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
i never understood why pastors have so much power.
Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Yes, I know he is always talking trash, especially things that benefit the male folk, he forgot to add that the husband might abandon his wife, only to land in the hands of side chicks like Chidinma.
Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by ashatoda: 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
pocohantas:
He is right. My friend told me of one Father that banned (married) women from bringing food to him. He said they should go feed their husbands. The honour for husbands have been transferred to spiritual heads.

But then, you should also remember that spiritual heads are the closest to shrinks in Nigeria. Honestly, I don’t even think most Nigerian women go to church with a good mind. It is usually problems that take them. The church is a getaway from their marital issues and loneliness.

That is why you will see a woman that wasn’t religious, she will get married, sew those hideous ankara wears and start attending the whole church programs. If she is not praying against side-chicks, she is praying against troublesome inlaws, praying for the fruit of the womb, praying for her errant child…etc

I personally think that if a man loves his wife and bears the burden of a physical and SPIRITUAL head, women would worship their pastors less. As long as the success and failure of a marriage continues to rest on the so-called weaker party, pastors would keep cashing out of their desperation.

I said it in 2018 and I will say it again, I am yet to see one woman who loves and respects her husband, while he RECIPROCATES, doing mumu things in/for church.

please explain the last statement. I can't understand it
Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by debbydams(f): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
True
na them
Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
debbydams:
na them
Who?
Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by debbydams(f): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wura undecided
ikllbrokehoes:
Who?
Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
debbydams:
Wura undecided
Mtchwwwww
Re: If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery by debbydams(f): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
grin grin
ikllbrokehoes:
Mtchwwwww

(1) (Reply)

Just Little Help / What To Look Out For In Buying A Mattrass / 5 Things To Look Out For Before Choosing Your Next Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.