Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:09 PM

How Do I Set Up A Security Company In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Set Up A Security Company In Nigeria (1002 Views)

Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach / How Do I Set Open An NGO Bank Account. / Please How Do I Go About Setting Up A Private Security Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Set Up A Security Company In Nigeria by moneylords(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2021
I live in Uk and recently i have been thinking of setting up a security business in Nigeria but i don't really know the steps to take. The idea came because i thought of security as one of the challenges Nigeria is facing. If you have any idea, kindly contact me via onlineinvester@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Set Up A Security Company In Nigeria by TradeNAIRA: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2021
How to start a freelancing career from home in Africa? Here is the solution: trading online with Tradenaira.com. You're about to become an entrepreneur, or perhaps you already are one but you want your own business income to be higher as soon as possible. Or maybe you currently working for a company and you're looking for a passive income to supplement your salary.
Re: How Do I Set Up A Security Company In Nigeria by moneylords(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
TradeNAIRA:
How to start a freelancing career from home in Africa? Here is the solution: trading online with Tradenaira.com. You're about to become an entrepreneur, or perhaps you already are one but you want your own business income to be higher as soon as possible. Or maybe you currently working for a company and you're looking for a passive income to supplement your salary.
Why cant you open a new thread for this?
Re: How Do I Set Up A Security Company In Nigeria by Daniiel: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
moneylords:
I live in Uk and recently i have been thinking of setting up a security business in Nigeria but i don't really know the steps to take. The idea came because i thought of security as one of the challenges Nigeria is facing. If you have any idea, kindly contact me via onlineinvester@yahoo.com

Ur security outfit wud be registered by civil defense .... And if you can have phone tracking devices that will help... Just equipment and logistics too are also needed
Re: How Do I Set Up A Security Company In Nigeria by moneylords(m): 6:43am On Jul 13, 2021
Daniiel:

Ur security outfit wud be registered by civil defense .... And if you can have phone tracking devices that will help... Just equipment and logistics too are also needed
Thanks for the info. Can you recommend any specificdevices and equipment?
Re: How Do I Set Up A Security Company In Nigeria by viralmaged: 7:34am On Jul 13, 2021
moneylords:
Are you looking to be a private security contractor? If yes you will need to register With the Nigerian Ministry Of Defence since it involved carrying Arms.
Another thing you will be looking into cyber warfare which Nigerian security outfits lack, you have to put up a team of proficient cyber security experts to use modern technologies to track down and invade bandits/terrorist hideouts.

The most difficult phase is getting Licensed.. you may want us to take the discussion further.
Re: How Do I Set Up A Security Company In Nigeria by Daniiel: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2021
moneylords:

Thanks for the info. Can you recommend any specificdevices and equipment?

Walkie talkies , uniforms , handcuffs n pepper spray , stun gun and tasers .... You can also I cooperate a digital forensics lab into it that assist in fraud investigation and electorial dispute.
Re: How Do I Set Up A Security Company In Nigeria by SavageResponse(m): 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
moneylords:

I hope you plan to run this business yourself especially at the early stages...if not better just leave your money in the bank!
Re: How Do I Set Up A Security Company In Nigeria by moneylords(m): 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
viralmaged:

Are you looking to be a private security contractor? If yes you will need to register With the Nigerian Ministry Of Defence since it involved carrying Arms.
Another thing you will be looking into cyber warfare which Nigerian security outfits lack, you have to put up a team of proficient cyber security experts to use modern technologies to track down and invade bandits/terrorist hideouts.

The most difficult phase is getting Licensed.. you may want us to take the discussion further.
A security guard company i meant
Re: How Do I Set Up A Security Company In Nigeria by moneylords(m): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
Daniiel:

Walkie talkies , uniforms , handcuffs n pepper spray , stun gun and tasers .... You can also I cooperate a digital forensics lab into it that assist in fraud investigation and electorial dispute.
Thanks for this info sir

1 Like

Re: How Do I Set Up A Security Company In Nigeria by moneylords(m): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
SavageResponse:

I hope you plan to run this business yourself especially at the early stages...if not better just leave your money in the bank!
You have raised a very good point which i really understand, i have done some businesses with naija before which all led to loss. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Set Up A Security Company In Nigeria by viralmaged: 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
moneylords:

A security guard company i meant
Well the you will get licensed by the Nigerian Civil Defence.
You will need employ capable personnel's who will undergo light paramilitary and tactical trainings, you will need also setup Consulting Office/offices where most paperworks , booking personnel record activities will take place , you will need branding, non military gears (boots, uniforms etall). There are more to this
Re: How Do I Set Up A Security Company In Nigeria by Daniiel: 9:24am On Jul 17, 2021
moneylords:

Thanks for this info sir

When you ready to start in Nigeria let me Know I will like to join your train.

(1) (Reply)

Legit Online Money Making Platform-mintafric / Invest Ur 1200 Into Millions Of Naira With Oriflame Cosmetics. / Is It Possible To Become A Land Lord With Just 100k? Unbelievable? Then Read On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.