Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday (29680 Views)

Pictures Of The Asisat Oshoala Football For Girls Event & All-Star Match / Hope Uzodimma Receives Desire Oparanozie, Chiamaka Nnadozie, Osinachi Ohale / Pictures of the 2021 Asisat Oshoala Football For Girls Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by harmony75: 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
This is beautiful � there's nothing life giving back to the society God bless you ❤
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by ThatFairGuy1: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
If the latter is Yoruba name then you spelt something else entirely. It should be Désíre
Mastakija:
Is it desire or désirè
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by Asadujames202(m): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
See fresh meat everywhere

Surveying those pics
I must confess, I got a huge bulge in my pant
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by iruocious: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
englishmart:
when a man establishes, he considers every gender. but women and their craving for self-pity always make discriminatory establishments. everything favours the female gender yet they still need more. no wonder a woman is allowed to officiate men's football but males don't officiate female football.

mess with them in developed countries and have yourself evicted from your own house

If you had read and understood properly, you would have noticed that the school is her alma mater and a girls' secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by Mastakija(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
If the latter is Yoruba name then you spelt something else entirely. It should be Désíre
yh lmao
Me i just put anything there ni

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
SmartPolician:
I think I have to point out that many women are selfish, including those who are educated and enlightened.

When men do empowerment or healthcare programmes, we target everyone. But when women do the same, they target only girls. Another example is Linda Ikeji who only empowers ladies. That doesn't make sense.

PS: I won't reply any senseless mentions.

Very apt observation... Maybe men should start doing empowerment for o my men also, then you'll see them screaming discrimination

Same way in many homes, young girls are taught to live right, how to be home makers, e.t.c, but no one teaches the young men how to be responsible young men... Unfortunately the "responsible" young ladies end up marrying those guys that weren't given proper upbringing... It's a mad world last last

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by Awoo88: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nice one. Not like the owner of this number 08037491088. He is a scammer
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by Rebuke: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
LagosInter:
Why for girls only?

Nonsense.

Boys don't deserve healthcare?

All these useless feminists.

Go and start yhur own for boys na, abi na crime if yhu do?

It's not even like yhu elected her into any government office, it's her personal money, she worked for and she has the right to decide whatever she does with her money.

Jobless Nigerians with silly sense of entitlement.

Yhu should even be ashamed of yhurself for spewing this rubbish here.

In your life, how many boys have yhu fed on the street? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by godlessmind: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
englishmart:
when a man establishes, he considers every gender. but women and their craving for self-pity always make discriminatory establishments. everything favours the female gender yet they still need more. no wonder a woman is allowed to officiate men's football but males don't officiate female football.

mess with them in developed countries and have yourself evicted from your own house

Please don't start a gender war... You can also do for the male counterpart
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
Flango:
I see a sanitary pads as gift item. Good one. There are NGO's who give out free condoms for sex even though sex is a choice. Yet, nobody asks how young girls are coping in a country ravaged by poverty since they didn't choose their gender and anatomy.

But the feminist don't care such things. If the feminist where serious, by now pads will be free all over the world lipsrsealed
This is exactly what my sister used to tell me.
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by godlessmind: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=saphiere post=103592657][/quote]

The future has always been FEMALE grin
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by CSTRR: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Why health care for girls?

Is there a way of choosing the gender that may save your life one day?

The south east already has high education inquality favouring female children.
The boys are been left behind.

I don't support such gender policy in the east.

They don't need it.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sweeetheart:
thunder fire her for gender discrimination, na crime to be a male in this country?

mumu girl
1) it is her alma mater not just any school.
2) the old boys association of my school did the same on some occasions.
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
CSTRR:
Why health care for girls?

Is there a way of choosing the gender that will save your life one day?

The south east already has high education inquality favouring female children.
The boys are been left behind.

I don't support such gender policy in the east.

They don't need it.
What a horribly false statement, by the way it's her alma mater and as an old student she has the right to do so, old boys of my alma mater did so too.
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by CSTRR: 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

1) it is her alma mater not just any school.
2) the old boys association of my school did the same on some occasions.
According to the Federal govt, the South East has high education inequality favouring females.

There are more than twice more female children in schools in the East than males.

Obviously the old boys association are not doing enough.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by CSTRR: 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

What a horribly false statement, by the way it's her alma mater and as an old student she has the right to do so, old boys of my alma mater did so too.
There is absolutely nothing false in what I have written.

There are far more girls in schools than boys in igboland.

If you go to that class, you would most likely find out that there are atleast two times more girls than boys.

The boys are being left behind.

You can believe it or not.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by Burruchaga71(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
If not them who else? Igbo Amaka...
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by swedbase(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Good one from her for the little she did. God bless her.
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by Joetttimua1811(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nice
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by emmnprince(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
Good one from Desire Oparanozie.

May God grant the desire of Desire's heart for giving back something good to the society.
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by chiedozie198100: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
Flango:
I see a sanitary pads as gift item. Good one. There are NGO's who give out free condoms for sex even though sex is a choice. Yet, nobody asks how young girls are coping in a country ravaged by poverty since they didn't choose their gender and anatomy.

But the feminist don't care such things. If the feminist where serious, by now pads will be free all over the world lipsrsealed

Don't mind the feminists.
Sanitary pad will be far more better for these girls than to corrupt their minds with useless sex education.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by Asadujames202(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

The amount of mentally unstable people on this forum is alarming.
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun Dominique

If you reach your house
That's if you've got a home
Tell your old man that he is mentally and physically unstable
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by Osanoghodua1: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
Very good but if equipment is left behind, it will be looted and sold. Sth is wrong with the blacks
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by Walkee: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
englishmart:

exactly. Mane built a health care facility and opened it to the whole community, if Mane were a girl he would have built a girls special needs hospital and claim that girls have been denied access to quality health for millions of years and that he's empowering them

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by Chirowman(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
Good one from Desire
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by Walkee: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rebuke:

Go and start yhur own for boys na, abi na crime if yhu do?

It's not even like yhu elected her into any government office, it's her personal money, she worked for and she has the right to decide whatever she does with her money.

Jobless Nigerians with silly sense of entitlement.

Yhu should even be ashamed of yhurself for spewing this rubbish here.

In your life, how many boys have yhu fed on the street? undecided
shut up my friend

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by heniford2: 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
She do class teaching and call it foundation is this called foundation please is this the way d do foundation this should be awareness of heart failure not foundation undecided
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
Asadujames202:

If you reach your house
That's if you've got a home
Tell your old man that he is mentally and physically unstable
You're a paedophile, and if I could set my eyes on your wretched self, I would set you on to prison. You evil monster, I hope no child (male or female) would happen upon such a devil as you.
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by desire4love: 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
Good of you, dear.
May the good Lord bless you.
Re: Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday by phemmyfour: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mastakija:
Is it desire or désirè
Desire aka wish/want....she is not yoruba now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 African Talented Players Who Could Seek Transfer This Season / Susan Kanu Iheme Is Dead (Kanu Nwankwo Mother Dies) / Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.