Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Buying A Land At Ibeju Lekki Is It Safe? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buying A Land At Ibeju Lekki Is It Safe? (228 Views)

IRVING PARK ESTATE AWOYAYA LEKKI IS FAST SELLING!!! / East Amber Estate Abijo,lekki Is Available Now At Promo Price / Ibeju Lekki Is Getting More Interesting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying A Land At Ibeju Lekki Is It Safe? by sweerychick(f): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2021
Early this year my husband went on a business trip to Lagos. While in Lagos a friend of his that works with a real estate company talked him into having an investment in Lagos especially at that Ibeju lekki axis, mind you my husband is home oriented he doesn't like investing outside is home state except for Abuja where he owns his own hotel and private residence. Anyway he took him to Ibeju lekki and he was impressed about the structures especially dangote refinery and the trade zone. So he's considering buying a land their. He told his friend that he would bring I his wife to inspect the place before considering buying any property their. So last week we traveled to Lagos together and we went to see the area. I was impressed with what I saw but I became sceptical immediately.
The land his friend showed us has no perimeter fencing only a sign Post and no single building or at least foundation, secondly I got a reliable information that most lands their have issues either family disputes or government reclaim something like that I'm no real estate expert though and some lands have been laying fallow no development. I'm scared because I don't want my husband to lose his investment their because of the money involved.
Lalasticala
Mods please I need this post on Front page.. I need serious opinion on it cos my husband wants to pay this week.
Re: Buying A Land At Ibeju Lekki Is It Safe? by bayo2018: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
I guess you can make use of a lawyer to help you do thorough investigation of that particular land before you proceed with payment
There’s a lawyer on this forum who assist peeps on that aspect and ion think his charges are that much sha.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need To Buy A Land In Nike, Enugu State? / NICON Hotel For Sale (formerly Meidan Hotels & Apartment @ VGC Lekki Lagos) / Detailed Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) Design, Precised Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.