Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:10 AM

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters (61829 Views)

Passengers Kidnapped From 18-Seater Bus On Kogi-Abuja Highway / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested / Kogi Lawmaker, Sani Makama Kidnapped From Abuja Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by jaxxy(m): 12:07am On Jul 12, 2021
Gireiboy:

And yet he was still posting stuff on twitter three days before he showed up in DSS cage.

What did he post about and how do u know it was actually him posting? undecided
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by anselm791(m): 2:11am On Jul 12, 2021
Broveens42:

What school did you attend?

debate your point.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by NorthernSerene(m): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2021
rottennaija:
Don't worry. When biafra comes, Kenya will be sanctioned, they biafran airspace will be declared a no fly zone for Kenyan flight, their president and diplomat will be declared persona non grata.
Haha!
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by StreetFight: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2021
chidiebube107:
Kenyans will never go unpunished.

Even their generations yet unborn will suffer for this.

Long live Biafra
Long live Oduduwa Republic
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2021
Buhari can never change.

I won't be surprised if they shipped him in a crate or coffin.

Old habits die hard, they say.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by rottennaija(m): 8:16am On Jul 12, 2021
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by Gireiboy(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2021
jaxxy:

What did he post about and how do u know it was actually him posting? undecided
IPOB! very funny set of ingrates.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by jaxxy(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2021
Gireiboy:

I’m not ipob and I don’t support Kanu bt I also don’t support injustice.

Kanu is a nuisance that was made relevant because of the fg’s Incompetence, bias and lack will to handle basic security issues in the south.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by Coolgent(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2021
Who care how he was arrested.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by od501: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2021
chukel:
you guys wont stop exhibiting stupidity. Because I'm very objective and have a contrary view from you, i'm now a northerner. You are very narrow minded and not fit to co-exist with human beings. For your information i am an igbo man to the core, but will not be foolish as not to be objective and be able to discern right from wrong. Unu jisie ike na nzuzu. From your rants, I'm very sure you are a kid. Don't bother replying me.

Lol...I will reply you "your majesty the old man" lol... indeed wisdom has nothing to do with age, you just proved that. First, i doubt you are Igbo cos you are too gullible to be one hence, me taking you for a Northerner (which i strongly believe u are).

Secondly, you are nothing close to being objective or reasonable in thinking, so don't flatter yourself cos u are just another NL 30k gang slowpoke hiding under an Igbo monika.
Finally, anybody who supports the killing of his kinsmen (be you igno or not) for any reason at all should be seen as a fool, a very big one! Which i also strongly believe you are one. Your reasoning is disgusting. Spits!!
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by od501: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2021
Gireiboy:

ingrates?! Can you explain this sir?
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by od501: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2021
Coolgent:
Who care how he was arrested.

We do sir
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by Orji3(m): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2021
OBALOLA55:
FULANI HERD TERRORIST GO SCHOOL UNA NOR GREE GO sad

Because you lack the commonest sense and truth, so I pity your tomorrow.

Oh don't be offended (I apologize)
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by Chibuking1402(m): 11:57am On Jul 12, 2021
adanny01:

There is no excuse for jumping bail by fleeing outside the country.

They brought him back, why didn't they kill him in Kenya if that was what they actually wanted as you want us to believe.

No one wants to kill him. He ran simple and short, there is no excuse he can give the court. Why didn't he publicly declare that he wants to face the trial on camera, instead he denounced his Nigerian citizenship as if that will make anything less.

When soldiers went to his house, there was exchange of gun fire, that was proof that something sinister was going on there. He ran because being caught amidst gun fire will have made his court case complicated. He chose the easiest way out. Since he knew, his crimes have caught up with him.
My goodness!!! Did you really think this through before typing? Are you really in this country? Anyway I'm no more surprised, you wouldn't get another response from me after this business it's very obvious you're being economical with truth. I see a man making frantic effort to defend injustice only to fit his narrative..let me ask you a question, why did the military invade the house of a man still undergoing trial, has been attending the court for his trial and was ready to appear with his IPOB members at next trial. Why did the FG interfered with the judiciary proceedings to truncate the issue if they're really sure he's guilty of terrorism? You invade the resident of a man almost due for his next court appearance, leaving many dead and wounded and mind you there was no exchange of gunfire even the walls of his residents where laced with bullet holes, there's picturial evidence to this facts, this very action lead to sudden loss of his parents, yet you expect him not to save his life... you said they didn't want to kill him, how is he supposed to know their intention since they're impatient to allow his trial proceed? You said there's no reason to jump bail, yes there's, when you're life is in danger against those people who suppose to respect the rule of law, then your safety first before any damn court appearance because if he was dead today nobody will be talking about jumping bail and you know the funny part of it all? The same military would have notoriously denied complicit..good day
I'm done with this
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by Chibuking1402(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
adanny01:

There is no excuse for jumping bail by fleeing outside the country.

They brought him back, why didn't they kill him in Kenya if that was what they actually wanted as you want us to believe.

No one wants to kill him. He ran simple and short, there is no excuse he can give the court. Why didn't he publicly declare that he wants to face the trial on camera, instead he denounced his Nigerian citizenship as if that will make anything less.

When soldiers went to his house, there was exchange of gun fire, that was proof that something sinister was going on there. He ran because being caught amidst gun fire will have made his court case complicated. He chose the easiest way out. Since he knew, his crimes have caught up with him.
My goodness!!! Did you really think this through before typing? Are you really in this country? Anyway I'm no more surprised, you wouldn't get another response from me after this because it's very obvious you're being economical with truth. I see a man making frantic effort to defend injustice only to fit his narrative..let me ask you a question, why did the military invade the house of a man still undergoing trial, has been attending the court for his trial and was ready to appear with his IPOB members at next trial. Why did the FG interfered with the judiciary proceedings to truncate the issue if they're really sure he's guilty of terrorism? You invade the resident of a man almost due for his next court appearance, leaving many dead and wounded and mind you there was no exchange of gunfire even the walls of his residents where laced with bullet holes, there's picturial evidence to this facts, this very action lead to sudden loss of his parents, yet you expect him not to save his life... you said they didn't want to kill him, how is he supposed to know their intention since they're impatient to allow his trial proceed? You said there's no reason to jump bail, yes there's, when you're life is in danger against those people who suppose to respect the rule of law, then your safety first before any damn court appearance because if he was dead today nobody will be talking about jumping bail and you know the funny part of it all? The same military would have notoriously denied complicit..good day
I'm done with this

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by OneNigerianist: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mynd44:

This joke needs to end.

1. According to the Nigerian evidence act (as amended) evidence gotten through illegal means can be used in court as long a such evidence is untampered with hence if Kanu's extradition is illegal, Nigerian courts don't care. As long as he is here. The Kenyan garment will never admit that he was arrested on their turf or involved. The Nigerian government will not say how he was arrested. International politics is not checkers, it is chess

2. Who made the extradition illegal? Why was Hushouppi extradited to the US without a hearing? Heck, he is not even American but when he committed crimes so strongly against America, they called for him and UAE police arrested him.

3. You guys really believe the UK is going to put mouth in this? Weird flex
Despite you post full of rhetorical questions and not actually claims, I feel compelled to say that your opinion is given from a position of ignorance and most of your assumptions are baseless.

Before you boast of "international politics" you first boast about how many super powers agree with your position on a given issue. Before PKK leader was taken from Kenya, Turkey got US, UK , EU and a lot of other countries to agree that his organisation was a terrorist organisation. US intelligence even aided Kenya in arresting him taking him to turkey.

Hushpuppi whose case you are citing was Dubai based. However, he was wanted in Europe, US and even his home country Nigeria for cybercrime when he was arrested by Dubai police for same charges. Efcc even collaborated with FBI during investigation. You can see why these extraditions were pretty simple.

Kanu's case is significantly different in the sense that none except Nigeria recognize him as a terrorist. He enters US, EU, Israel and UK freely. Heck, the Kenya from where he was taken, he entered it with a valid Visa and UK passport.

My impression is that he was meant o "disappear" in Kenya without any traces and his documents/ gadgets used to hunt members his group. But the airport scenes footage and the inability to lay hands on his documents and devices meant there would be incontrovertible evidence of his abduction, hence the 8 days detention and torture to get them.

From emmerging facts, It is clear this is a badly messed up operation, with FG forced to hide how they arrested a supposed "terrorist". It is clear that Nigeria is on her own. Also notice how foreign affairs ministry is staying out of the case.

As for UK taking action, I'm happy you put that up as a question. But be reminded that not just UK but some other state actors and lobby groups are also involved and a lot will happen as times unfold.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by fxexperts: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
Uteghe:
Gargantuan nonsense!!! What's all these fuss? Have you considered the innocent policemen killed on Kanu's orders? What of the female officer that was murdered in Essien Udim? Why is Kanu's life more important ?

It is more important. because Northerners life has no meaning. Only Gumi, Pantdemic and that clues stone age man PMB life matters.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by Onyemabright(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
chidiebube107:
Kenyans will never go unpunished.
Go and punished them and stop making nose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by Chiboy484(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
FREE MNK

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Christistruth00:

If Igbos Supreme Leader was missing how come they didn’t even notice till Kanu turned up in Court in Abuja ?
grin
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by blackmaine: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
festacman:
I have a strong feeling that Kenya's Pres. Uhuru Kenyatta wouldn't have handed over Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to Nigeria's Pres. Buhari if he didn't get UK's approval.

The fact is that Kenya is a strong member of Commonwealth Organization and Uhuru Kenyatta having escaped ICJ indictment recently wouldn't have willingly got entangled in international law scandal or in diplomatic row with UK because of Nigeria or even Pres. Buhari. No, that's not possible. So, the earlier IPOB's lawyer realized that Nnamdi Kanu is a victim of international politics, the better it is for him to stop wasting energy, time and money going back and forth with UK's diplomats in Nigeria.

Moreover, I don't think Pres. Buhari postponed his scheduled medical appointment because of Kanu's arrest because he could have kept the matter in the cooler and then show Kanu to the public after his trip.
Ogah your sense is deceiving you, treason and felony is not a crime for repartition in Kenya, Secondly UK can't give Kenya Authorisation to detain KANU and he wasn't taken to a legal detention centre, Buhari have being clamouring to bring Nnamdi to book can out of his silliness cancel his trip to London because he has finally kidnapped MNK, the whole issues here is NIGERIA IS BEING LEAD BY ILL LEARNED PEOPLE...SORRY .........
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by mekuso89(m): 7:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Jones4190:

Are you saying USA should return Hushpuppi to Nigeria?
Bros USA arrested hush while Nigerian government kidnapped KANU. You better use your head and stop being STUPID
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by authority2006(m): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2021
A source privy to the illegal abduction of the IPOB leader has revealed to SaharaReporters how Kanu was abducted in Kenya and brought to Nigeria.

Didn't he himself run out of the country illegally?
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by authority2006(m): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2021
mekuso89:
Bros USA arrested hush while Nigerian government kidnapped KANU. You better use your head and stop being STUPID

Hushpuppi didn't jump bail, he wasn't a fugitive. May be you too should use your head.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by authority2006(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2021
blackmaine:
Ogah your sense is deceiving you, treason and felony is not a crime for repartition in Kenya, Secondly UK can't give Kenya Authorisation to detain KANU and he wasn't taken to a legal detention centre, Buhari have being clamouring to bring Nnamdi to book can out of his silliness cancel his trip to London because he has finally kidnapped MNK, the whole issues here is NIGERIA IS BEING LEAD BY ILL LEARNED PEOPLE...SORRY .........

Well, the point is that the madman has been rearrested and there is nothing anyone going to do about it. He ran but failed to hide due to his greediness. Happy wailing
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by authority2006(m): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2021
oluztx:

That's how far they will go to deceive low IQ Nigerians . After doing that and taking pictures while he was unconscious, they give the pictures to Yorubaa media to do the propaganda. Even Nairaland constantly pushes negative threads on Kanu to front page and positive about Igboho who has not done 1/1000 what Kanu has done. If not for Kanu, who know Igboho or where him get lever talk?

Watch below, Afonjas will accuse me of a being a Northerner or Fulani to distract from their propaganda and blame Fulani/Northerners.

We feel your pain, brother. Kanu is down already, raise another person in his place, stop wasting time. Or, was it a one man charade?
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by mekuso89(m): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
authority2006:

Hushpuppi didn't jump bail, he wasn't a fugitive. May be you too should use your head.
Hushpuppi was attacked by soldiers at his house and men and woman shut dead just to get to him Bros please use your head now. Kilode?
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped From Airport Parking Lot In Kenya- SaharaReporters by authority2006(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
mekuso89:
Hushpuppi was attacked by soldiers at his house and men and woman shut dead just to get to him Bros please use your head now. Kilode?

Yeah, that was because he had no regards for the law, he thought he was untouchable and he went ahead to flout all his bail conditions. Let's continue........

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PHOTO: This Police Signboard Has Got People Talking / Seven Of Buhari's Actions That Led Nigeria Into Recession / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.