Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? (499 Views)

Which Miracle In The Bible Caught Your Attention? / Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? by ENGINEERG(m): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
I notice instant miracles we read in the bible don't happen this time again. Where the blind will see instantly, the lame will walk immediately, leprosy disappear, etc.
It was seen by all then with their "korokoro "eyes.
But now, most miracle we know now is from testimony people share in churches.Not seen by anyone.
And other miracle we think on now are people who are possessed, that are vomiting and rolling on ground.
Even in big churches in Nigeria, we don't see instant miracle, just like what Bonnke did during crusade..is there any reason for this?
Re: These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? by Kandeed: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
ENGINEERG:
I notice instant miracles we read in the bible don't happen this time again. Where the blind will see instantly, the lame will walk immediately, leprosy disappear, etc.
But now, most miracle we know now is from testimony people share in churches.Not seen by anyone.
And other miracle we think on now are people who are possessed, that are vomiting and rolling on ground.
Even in big churches in Nigeria, we don't see instant miracle, just like what Bonnke did during crusade..is there any reason for this?

I was oppurtuned to watched pst kumuyi program and I saw live miracle
Re: These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? by gasparpisciotta: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kandeed:

Share more details, else people will be skeptical
Re: These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? by xpressionx(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
Attend Dunamis healing deliverance service every Tuesday from 9:30am. The deaf hears,the lame walk,the blind sees and,broken bones are mended etc
Re: These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? by 1Sharon(f): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
ENGINEERG:

You don't see any miracles, because miracles AKA magic only happen in fairy tale books and movies.

The Bible is a book of fairy tales and people who talk about miracles AKA magic, are story tellers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? by Adamgeneral12: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
I'm tired of people,if pastor do miracle they will say na juju,if they no come see miracle again they will start to dey complain

2 Likes

Re: These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kandeed:

What miracle? undecided
Re: These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? by ENGINEERG(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
So which miracle was that?
Kandeed:

Re: These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? by ENGINEERG(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
So you see it live?
xpressionx:
Attend Dunamis healing deliverance service every Tuesday from 9:30am.
The deaf hears,the lame walk,the blind sees and,broken bones are mended etc
Re: These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
ENGINEERG:
I experienced an instant miracle once and this was back almost 20 years ago. I was alone when it happened to me, and I believe many folks out there may have experienced similar only many Christians immediately attribute the to the prayers of their pastors or something like that. undecided

In my opinion, God's mercy, is poured out daily on all of mankind daily so miracles happen to those who do not believe as well as those who believe alike. I have seen change happen in lives of unbelievers thay can only be a result of God's intervention. God's mercy is indeed poured out not just on those who attend churches but on all who inhabit this planet. undecided

There are people who boast of having healing abilities - shamans, babalawos, herbalists, psychics, pastors, etc, - however one thing with the vast majority of them is that at best, they are able to heal maybe 10% of those who show up at their doors. For many, the ability seems to fade over time and use. Don't ask me why.

That said, miracles like that which you read of in the Bible can only take place through those who the very Spirit of God lives in, and I am not talking of a couple random happenings but 100% healing rate. And the reason we don't get to see this much is likely because many who claim to be of Jesus Christ are instead filled with lies- some of them blind to even this. undecided
Re: These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? by xpressionx(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
ENGINEERG:
So you see it live?
Yes sir
Re: These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? by Kandeed: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Share more details, else people will be skeptical
Kobojunkie:
What miracle? undecided
ENGINEERG:
So which miracle was that?

Help urselves by going to Youtube, cliq the search bar n type Divine connection by Pst kumuyi. You'll see the live miracle y'all are looking for. After watching, it ur choice either to believe or doubt, but live miracle is what you'll see
Re: These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kandeed:

Help urselves by going to Youtube, cliq the search bar n type Divine connection by Pst kumuyi. You'll see the live miracle y'all are looking for. After watching, it ur choice either to believe or doubt, but live miracle is what you'll see
why not find us the particular one you have in fact seen with your own eyes. undecided
Re: These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? by Kandeed: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
why not find us the particular one you have in fact seen with your own eyes. undecided

Mr man go to Youtube, i got no business helping u clear ur doubts. If u cant Youtube wallow in ur doubt then
Re: These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kandeed:

Mr man go to Youtube, i got no business helping u clear ur doubts. If u cant Youtube wallow in ur doubt then
I have seen many of your so-called YouTube videos and none showing any of what you claim. undecided

I have even listened to many of Kumuyi's sermons even deliverance sermons and in most I hear testimonies of what had supposedly happened to peoples but never a live miracle such as you claim. undecided
Re: These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? by Kandeed: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I have seen many of your so-called YouTube videos and none showing any of what you claim. undecided

I have even listened to many of Kumuyi's sermons even deliverance sermons and in most I hear testimonies of what had supposedly happened to peoples but never a live miracle such as you claim. undecided

grin you prolly din watch it to the end or you doubted
Re: These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? by Kobojunkie: 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kandeed:

grin you prolly din watch it to the end or you doubted
Doubted what exactly? undecided

I have watched even shamans perform miracles ... so what exactly am I meant to believe of even them? undecided
Re: These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? by Kandeed: 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Doubted what exactly? undecided

I have watched even shamans perform miracles ... so what exactly am I meant to believe of even them? undecided

Oh so basically ur point right now is live miracles don't exist or you've not seen one, which?
Re: These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kandeed:

Oh so basically ur point right now is live miracles don't exist or you've not seen one, which?
You claim say Kumuyi don do live miracle, and I been ask say make you tell us which one you don see. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Days We Don't See Instant Miracle In Our Churches, Why? by JourneytoEL(f): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Follow Arome Osayi on YouTube, you will see live miracles.

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Bekes Celebrates 41st Birthday In Style | Photos / First Address By Mrs Evelyn Joshua, The New Leader Of TB Joshua Church (SCOAN) / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.