Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) (56628 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) / Moet Abebe's Valentine's Day Photo Causes Stir Online / Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by highchief1: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Harmattan123:

Bro feel for yourself.....
His children can't suffer at all
u be big fool o.how much u think em keep.the kids needs all the prayers they can get.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by yuping(m): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
RIP Ninja Ninja
Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by Nisiw365: 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2021
sisisioge:

I know...but just felt like reiterating it. Anyways,we will all go someday,may God bless us with a good life.
Amen and greetings to Mr dre

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by Loverboy3333: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
eherbal:
I would've said you should loose a loved one, but its obvious you have nothing to live for sad
Pity party people
Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by TheMostComplex1: 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rest on brother
Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by GhettoBwoy: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hello bale !
One day bush meat go catch the hunter
Just hearing about your death now bro
Rip
Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by Kaybex007(m): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
I can't believe tears came out of my eyes cuz of his death. it's always food to drop music with vital messages. I got too glued to the messages in his music and his lifestyle, now I'm missing him.

Rest in peace e o
Fly away, i come wonder if one day u fit to come e o Your papa land, i understand say u de so far away
U gone a long long way from home, long long way from home, long long way from home, long long way e ei

IF YOU ARE A TRUE LOVER OF HIS MUSIC, YOU SHOULD KNOW WHERE I PICKED THE LYRICS FROM.

MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by Idaytesj29(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hmmmm Sound Sultan - Olanrewaju Fasasi. I still can't believe you are gone. May your soul find rest and peace. Amen

But wherever you dey now, Make You No Forget Area oooooo (Cos your wife and children dey there).

Ajo o dabi ile!

Rest in Peace -Sound Sultan!

Ibadan people celebrates you. You have always been a good ambassador of the ancient city. May God be with the family you left behind. We love but God loves you more.

Rest on bro

RIP

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by Lexusgs430: 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
The lesson in the midst of his demise is, Life insurance policy...... So those we leave behind, have a financial cushion of support........
Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by samexy: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
hmm I am still surprised for this man death. I know him too well, especially from that his song, orobo. I called him orobo crooner... orobo, eh, orobo eh, she just dey roll her waist like gorodo. ah !
Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by KingDash: 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
walahi the guy don suffer.. nothing dey this life, that's why I dey fuccck bitches steady everyday, drink alcohol but I no dey smoke. lol.
Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by Rocktation(f): 12:04am On Jul 12, 2021
I don't do naija songs oo, but every now and again, a few manage to touch a certain something in my head and I love them real harrrrrrd. This guy wasn't great vocally, but he was lyrically smoking, abeg. I was absolutely obsessed with his Motherland. With him singing off key, I connected deeply with the song at a time where GSM was nonexistent in Nigeria and almost everyone I had come to know, were emigrating on a weekly. Today, it's Fejiro from our backstreet, tomorrow it's uncle Ifeanyi, our neighbor. It was quite depressing, I swear. They go and everything goes silent. You only hear from their relatives (if fortunate), that they write letters or whatever it is they did back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuyGi6SBJUE

#Singing Sound Sultan for afterlife, dem de miss you for life ooo..

Rest on, Man.

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 12, 2021
bjprodint1:
Still in shock`back in the days,they neua use to come,but now dem dey run follow we,why i dont know why,mayb na because them dey see us 4 TV' R.I.P Humble sound sultan

Hey God bless you, it's one of my best track . I do enjoy the music at Prime time Africa on Ait Tv 9:pm every Friday.
Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 12, 2021
Topmaike007:
Still don't believe he is gone..

I no sey one day the bush meat go catch the hunter

Her backside na her evidence she full everywhere like gorodom

B for Brotherhood love your neighbors as you love yourself otan oo

He fought well as a warrior and may Oldin grant him access into Valhalla....

The guy Rugged?
Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by Rocktation(f): 12:32am On Jul 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1VT6ySbQ9g

No doubt, the formula is still lost in translation to us. Big Shame.

Rest in power, Legend.
Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by Damzy624(m): 12:46am On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by offiahvictor(m): 12:57am On Jul 12, 2021
Newsmic:
A video shared online captured how late Nigerian Singer Sound Sultan sang with his children during last Father's day before his death, IgbereTV reports.

He shared the video on his Instagram handle on June 20, 2021. He captioned the video;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQV_lb9AAFQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBZPFEr1zXA

Olarenwaju Fasasi, popularly known as Sound Sultan who was diagnosed with Angioimmunoblastic T-Cell Lymphoma died on Sunday 11th July 2021 at the age of 44.
Life is vanity
Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by Eastlink(m): 1:22am On Jul 12, 2021
Kaybex007:
I can't believe tears came out of my eyes cuz of his death. it's always food to drop music with vital messages. I got too glued to the messages in his music and his lifestyle, now I'm missing him.

Rest in peace e o
Fly away, i come wonder if one day u fit to come e o Your papa land, i understand say u de so far away
U gone a long long way from home, long long way from home, long long way from home, long long way e ei

IF YOU ARE A TRUE LOVER OF HIS MUSIC, YOU SHOULD KNOW WHERE I PICKED THE LYRICS FROM.

MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE.
Ta lo da bi re o, no matter where you dey make you forget area o, area o, na naija a a we dey, tio oba fa pa da wale o, wale o. Hope I got it right, lol

Dude used to be our neigbour back in the days in Satellite Town late 1996 to 2003. Omo this guy death just made me sober. Couldn't eat since morning. Very painful. We love you bro, but God loves you more.

Sultan was a nice gentleman all through. Dude married his long time Igbo girlfriend.

RIP Jagbanjatis!
Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by Eastlink(m): 1:29am On Jul 12, 2021
Rocktation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1VT6ySbQ9g

No doubt, the formula is still lost in translation to us. Big Shame.

Rest in power, Legend.
The young boy he dragged into the class room was my kid brother. Lol! I still remember this video just like yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by Ofolete: 2:20am On Jul 12, 2021
It is a very big pity.
Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by RedboneSmith(m): 7:14am On Jul 12, 2021
Loverboy3333:
In d next 5 days, South Dultan this south sultan than

Choke.
Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by Harmattan123(m): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2021
highchief1:
u be big fool o.how much u think em keep.the kids needs all the prayers they can get.
U think his family is as poor as yours......
Cuz ur family live a miserable life grin grin so u think other people live...... Poverty no go finish for ur family baba... (I'm not saying his kid doesn't need prayers all I'm saying is that they can't suffer)
Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by highchief1: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2021
Harmattan123:

U think his family is as poor as yours......
Cuz ur family live a miserable life grin grin so u think other people live...... Poverty no go finish for ur family baba... (I'm not saying his kid doesn't need prayers all I'm saying is that they can't suffer)
God will give u sense.what does suffer mean to u.how can you say d kids don’t need prayers.Do u no what it even means to be fatherless at that age.Why are u saying I’m poor?do u no me?why did u take it to my family?do u derive joy in insulting d ppl u don’t know.How can a house of assembly member be poor.dont jump to the internet to start accusing ppl u don’t know.i don’t want to join words with u by insulting u cos I don’t know.If you can pray for the kids pls do.Even dangote needs prayers.
Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by Harmattan123(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2021
highchief1:
God will give u sense.what does suffer mean to u.how can you say d kids don’t need prayers.Do u no what it even means to be fatherless at that age.Why are u saying I’m poor?do u no me?why did u take it to my family?do u derive joy in insulting d ppl u don’t know.How can a house of assembly member be poor.dont jump to the internet to start accusing ppl u don’t know.i don’t want to join words with u by insulting u cos I don’t know.If you can pray for the kids pls do.Even dangote needs prayers.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by KingMack(m): 9:10am On Jul 12, 2021
I see that his daughter taking over cool
Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by Roman7(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2021
Topmaike007:
Still don't believe he is gone..

I no sey one day the bush meat go catch the hunter

Her backside na her evidence she full everywhere like gorodom

B for Brotherhood love your neighbors as you love yourself otan oo

He fought well as a warrior and may Oldin grant him access into Valhalla....

Him tell u say him be Norse man?
Re: Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) by Chibokgame: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
RIP i said rip. His manhood lives on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Looks Hot In New Photos / Meet Johntel Peters 'Black Barbie'. He's Not Gay - Toyin Lawani Shows Her Model / Portable Makes Money Rain At Airport As Staff Scramble To Pick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.