Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Old Stamps For Nigeria And Foreign Countries Are Available - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Old Stamps For Nigeria And Foreign Countries Are Available (154 Views)

CITN Introduces The Use Of Personalized Stamps For Filing Of Tax Returns / I Buy Ancient Stamps And Coins / Why Aliko Dangote Is Bad For Nigeria - Feyi Fawehinmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Old Stamps For Nigeria And Foreign Countries Are Available by Briliantng: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hello everyone, in need of old stamps in Nigeria and foreign countries, am your sure plug. Feel free to contact me through any means for any information and more samples

1 Share

Re: Old Stamps For Nigeria And Foreign Countries Are Available by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Philately.

I have the exact copies of at least 5 of those in the picture right now in my possession. My father handed them over to me.
I have the one with the palm kernel harvester on it, the one with the flower, that one there with the housing development.... error... what else...? sad The one with the oil/gas installation on it too.

It is good to know that people still keep these things.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Greens And View Estate, Ibadan / Has anyone used transferwise recently? / CribMD Acquires Charisland Pharmaceuticals Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.