Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

TB Joshua: Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Caused Hatred, Envy Among Church Lead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Caused Hatred, Envy Among Church Lead (148 Views)

T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua / Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom / Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Caused Hatred, Envy Among Church Lead by Moses990: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Ayodele has accused Pastor Enoch Adeboye of he Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith and Pastor Williams Kumuyi of causing problems in Christendom in Nigeria.

Primate Ayodele said the hatred, and envy among church leaders in Nigeria started from Adeboye, Kumuyi and Oyedepo.

The cleric made the remark in his church yesterday while reacting to the absence of some top ministers of God during the burial of Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, T.B Joshua of Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN.

T.B Joshua, who died a few weeks ago was buried on Friday within SCOAN premises in Lagos State.

Most of the top pastors in Nigeria distanced themselves from SCOAN during T.B Joshua’s burial.

However, Ayodele said: “When you talk about Christendom, people ask who am I, when did I start, which Christian society do I belong to, is it PFN or not? Me I don’t belong anywhere, I do not have any father in the lord, I was not trained by anybody. I’m just doing things as the Lord directs me so I stand alone.

Get full gist at www.coolstories.com.ng or use link below to read all he says
https://coolstories.com.ng/community/religion/tb-joshua-pastor-adeboye-oyedepo-kumuyi-caused-hatred-envy-among-church-leaders-primate-ayodele/

Don't forget to drop your comments...
Follow me on Coolstories website forum and read my stories there..
Re: TB Joshua: Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Caused Hatred, Envy Among Church Lead by donbachi(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
He even touched/torched lives, more than the three of them put together.
No wonder the judgement of GOD, will start ftom the church.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Out Of A Cycle Of Unanswered Prayers. / Full Video Of Prophet TB Joshua's Burial / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday ,july 23, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.