Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Taboo [18+] - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Taboo [18+] (40101 Views)

The Taboo (an exciting Romance Story) / The Taboo / Taboo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taboo [18+] by Saturn101: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: Taboo [18+] by Adarafunmi1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Abeg oooo
When will they do the koko
Re: Taboo [18+] by Bam17(f): 2:50am On Mar 01, 2022
Getting this kiss Thanks, author wink

1 Like

Re: Taboo [18+] by Awesome05: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ultimas:

"Oh, Auntie Deborah is my big sister. You know! She thinks I'm cranky sometimes and I would be happier if I had sex more often."

"Is she right?"

"Oh, I don't know, it's kind of silly really. Just one of her old wives' tales. She means well. Besides, for me it has to be for love or at least someone I really like a lot. These days, she says, everyone is sleeping around with just anyone. Not for me."

"And Auntie Deborah?"

"She's really pretty much the same, but she talks a good game of wildness, Prince." She laughed and splashed water in my face. "Besides, you aren't supposed to ask these questions about your old step Mom! And, Deborah means well. She loves both of us."

"I know. I love her too. She's my number two fantasy date."

step Mom laughed at that. "I wasn't fishing for a compliment"

I swam away from her and then swam underwater toward her. She spread her legs wide and I dove between her legs, looking up between her legs as I swept under. I could see a few stray hairs escaped from the tight leg bands of her bikini

When I surfaced she dove toward me and I assumed the position and felt her brush my balls as she went through the bridge.

We treaded water in the deep end.

"Besides Prince, I'd kind of like to know too."

"I have to take a whiz, step Mom. Be right back."

"A what?" she said with a smirk.

"You know, a pee!"

"Is that what you call it, now?"

"Everybody does."

"Oh, I see." she laughed.

I jumped up on the edge of the pool and sat down.

She grabbed both my knees and restrained me gently.

"Promise you won't laugh at me? I mean if I tell you a secret desire?"

"No, I won't laugh. What?"

She buried her face against my hairy calves and laughed self-consciously.

"Maybe I'd better not say it."

"No step Mom, go ahead, that's our deal. No boundaries on questions."

"Well ... uh, I haven't seen you pee in years."

"So?"

Taboo: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/taboo/43472
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
She buried her face against my hairy calves and laughed self-consciously.

"Maybe I'd better not say it."

"No step Mom, go ahead, that's our deal. No boundaries on questions."

"Well ... uh, I haven't seen you pee in years."

"So?"

"Well ... now that I know what you call it ... I would like to watch..." she giggled and ducked her head under the water.

"Really?"

"I think so." she said quietly. "Do you mind?"

"Can I watch you ... then? Only fair!"

"Oh my god ... oh my god. I didn't expect that!"

"Only fair!"

She bit her lip and then nodded agreement.

I took her hand and led the way to the jon by the laundry room.

"You know, I don't think I can do it."

"Why not?"

I think I will have a hard-on from you watching. And it will shut off."

She closed the door and hugged me. "Oh, dear, I didn't think of that. Why will you be hard, though? I can put on my robe."

"No I'm already a little hard being with you, folding your panties; and this close, and you watching ... well, I don't know."

She pressed her forehead against my chest. "I'm so embarrassed!"

"I'll try."

"Think of alligators or something."

I pushed the trunks down and my cock jutted out. She gasped. "You've grown." she giggled. "My god, you have grown up. It's beautiful!" she said breathily, her arm still around my waist.

2 Likes

Re: Taboo [18+] by FairCritic(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
Cool update.
Re: Taboo [18+] by Adarafunmi1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hmmmm
Madam see big thing
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
I pushed the trunks down and my cock jutted out. She gasped. "You've grown." she giggled. "My god, you have grown up. It's beautiful!" she said breathily, her arm still around my waist.

I tried to think of something else and it became a little bit more controllable.

"Can I hold it?" she said very quietly.

"Very carefully." I muttered as the stream started.

I felt her fingers encircle it. Immediately it became like a steel rod.

"Oh!" she said.

She took her hand away, still very interested and staring at the purple head of my rampant cock. I tried to think about alligators, the stream began again. This time it was a roaring waterfall and her hand tightened excitedly on my waist until the stream stopped.

"I loved it!" she said. "Just like when you were little, only better!" She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. I felt her breasts against my bare chest and her smooth back felt wonderful under my hands.

She took a sheet of toilet paper and offered it to me. I looked at her quizzically.

"Don't you wipe off?"

"Not really. Now it's your turn." I said.

"Oh, Prince, I..."

"Fair!" I said.

"But are you sure? I am your step Mom! Are you sure you want to watch me?"

I started to push the bikini bottoms down.

"OK. Go ahead," she giggled.

I pushed the bottoms down and was face to face with the thatch of brown curls on her mound. The scent of her perfume and her body made my head swim.

"I don't think I can do it with you watching."

She closed her eyes and I knelt in front of her, my eyes fixed between her legs.

She laughed and protested that it was impossible.

She leaned her forehead against mine and we both stared at the patch of hair between her legs.

After a minute or so, I heard the first trickle of her water. Then I could see the light glinting of a stream of urine.

"Oh, this is embarrassing!" she said, her smile crooked with tension.

She took some paper and dabbed between her legs. "There! Show's over!"

3 Likes

Re: Taboo [18+] by Ann2012(f): 7:53am On Mar 13, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Taboo [18+] by Saturn101: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Go on.
Re: Taboo [18+] by ThrillPlus: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2022
More...
Re: Taboo [18+] by Zamar: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Go on.
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 2:43pm On May 15, 2022
She took some paper and dabbed between her legs. "There! Show's over!"

"Wasn't that crazy?" she laughed as she pulled up her swimsuit.

She kissed my cheek. "But I'm glad you showed me about taking a whiz!" Our laughter echoed around the tiny bathroom.

We dove back into the pool and shook off the tension with a few laps up and down the length of the pool

Short of breath, we floated for awhile on two blow-up rafts, lazing in the warm sun.

"I really would like to know the answer to my question, Prince. Are you sexually active? Are you sure you can't tell me?"

I grasped her toes and moved her raft in a circle. I pretended not to know what she was talking about.

"When you disappear on your bicycle with Mercy or Sola... ?"

"That's a good idea~! Want to go for a ride?"

"Okay, okay, you aren't going to answer that one, I guess. Sure, let's go. Will we do the same thing as you do on your rides with your girlfriends?"

"If you want to." I said, bravely. "You have made me an offer I can't refuse." I said in my best imitation of Don Corleone in "The Godfather.".

She rode ahead of me for awhile, her pretty bottom switching back and forth in the tight jeans. She wore a white blouse with the tails tied in a knot, leaving her waist bare. Her blue panties were just visible above the waist of her jeans. Her pony tail switched back and forth in a very sexy way.

We eventually were riding along a road that followed a small river.

"Turn right on the path." I called.

She stood up in the pedals and I could see that the jeans fit right up into her slit between her legs. Watching her was making me very hard which would be difficult to hide when we dismounted. It seemed that everything about my step Mom made me think of sex.

The path was overgrown and obviously had fallen into disuse over the years. We could still ride down it, but the tall grass and weeds brushed against us as we went along. Soon we were into a band of trees that concealed the river.

2 Likes

Re: Taboo [18+] by FairCritic(m): 10:07am On May 16, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: Taboo [18+] by Awesome05: 6:59pm On May 17, 2022
Nice.
Re: Taboo [18+] by BigBasher: 1:11pm On May 22, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Taboo [18+] by Saturn101: 4:46pm On May 28, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Taboo [18+] by FairCritic(m): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Go on.
Re: Taboo [18+] by ThrillPlus: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: Taboo [18+] by BigBasher: 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
More...
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 7:17am On Jun 18, 2022
Soon we were into a band of trees that concealed the river. We broke out again and were on the grassy bank of the river.

I led the way south and around the bend we came to a little alcove in the trees that Mercy and I had found one day. We could see if people came along but they wouldn't likely see us.

I rolled my bike into the secret place and my step Mom followed along. It was cool and quiet in the shade of the old trees forming our roof.

"My gosh, Prince, is this where you bring the girls? How pretty!"

I sat down and held out my hand. I pointed out that we could see the river upstream and downstream and that there were birds and wild flowers all around. It was a perfect little hideaway

We sat and watched the quiet stream and listened without conversation to the sounds of nature.

Dear Diary,

I'm feeling very good tonight and very proud of our Prince. We have lots of reasons to be proud of him, he won the club tennis tournament for 15 year-olds, his grades put him on the honor roll and I'm confident that he has not become sexually active at too early an age.

There is healthy interest and exploration with 2 or 3 of the pretty little girls he is friends with. Also some petting and perhaps "playing doctor," but that is all healthy.

We had one of our Hanging-out Saturdays together and, more with showing than with words, he let me know how far he has gone with girlfriends. I am relieved. I can't stand the thought that he might get one of his friends pregnant and damage his future.

Deborah, of course, thinks EVERYONE should be having lots of sex with everyone else. She even suggested that she might have sex with Prince herself so that his first time wasn't unpleasant as her own memories of the first time.

Actually, I have to be honest that she said that either she or I should do it. I said nothing. Nevertheless, a chill went down my spine and I wasn't sure it was fear or excitement. I'm still not sure.

I won't answer the question for Deborah, because if it happened it couldn't be with more love and she would handle it nicely.

2 Likes

Re: Taboo [18+] by BigBasher: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Taboo [18+] by Adarafunmi1(m): 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lovely
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
Actually, I have to be honest that she said that either she or I should do it. I said nothing. Nevertheless, a chill went down my spine and I wasn't sure it was fear or excitement.

I'm still not sure. I won't answer the question for Deborah, because if it happened it couldn't be with more love and she would handle it nicely. And next year he will be of legal age in such matters. At least, that is what I am telling myself.

As to the other ... me? Oh dear!! My god! What do I think? Of course, it is out of the question. I know that. However, a boy and his step Mom living all these years alone in the same household certainly raises the sex issue. It is hard to avoid the thoughts and feelings,

After all, the boy was a baby and suckled your breasts and made you feel more wonderfully loved than any other experience in your life could do. The suckling, no matter when it takes place is a purely sexual feeling and almost all erotic stimulation starts there when dating for example.

The baby becomes the boy; the boy becomes the man; and all three take on the mantle of lover.

Today was the first time that I interrupted Prince while he was masturbating. I felt terrible about it. He thought I was in the shower after our bike ride. Instead, I came down the hall to ask him something or other and barged in at just the step Mummy of his climax.

There he was, sprawled back on his bed, legs over the corner toward me. He has black hair on his chest and it streams down a centerline toward his penis. The hair is thick and curly around his penis and balls and his thighs are muscular and hairy too. I can no longer properly refer to it as his "cute little pee-pee" as I did when he was a baby.

His wondrous cock is long and macho like the rest of his body. He had a pair of my panties wrapped around the shaft but there was still visible naked shaft and bulbous crown. It strained upward beyond the hand jacking up and down. I entered just as the first long white stream of cream shot into the air. It must have gone five feet and then splashed down on his hairy chest.

Every move is imprinted on my mind, even now. A second shot leapt from the fierce-looking red head and onto his stomach. A third, weaker spurt fell back onto his hand. Then an amount flowed from the slit over the head of his dick and streamed down over penis and hand onto my panties. I tried to close the door and exit, but I couldn't force myself to look away. I'm so sorry.

My nipples had gone hard as thimbles and there was a familiar excitement between my legs. Prince opened his eyes and saw me. He was startled but seemed to settle back down with resignation. I apologized and left him in privacy. It occurred to me that he had left his door open. I guess we have become so accustomed to each other that ... well, I don't know.

The scene haunted me that night and I had trouble sleeping. Finally I decided that nothing would bring sleep without an orgasm to take away some of the tension. I think that I woke Prince because I became so very enthusiastic.

My fantasy could only be of his youthful, beautiful rigid cock. After I had finished and lay relaxed and close to sleep, Prince came into my room and gave me the tenderest of kisses and a lovely goodnight hug which brought soothing sleep at last. He is wonderful, my Prince.

That led to one of our sex question and answer periods, which I propose from time to time. He doesn't ask much usually. I make a point of answering everything completely honestly. Sometimes our most pointed questions come when we are in the darkroom together. I guess it is easier for him if we are in the dark. Which is fine, I understand!

We seem to have agreed that living together we must accept that both of us will be satisfying sexual needs with our own hands and we don't want to live afraid and hiding from the other. I have agreed. I'm still thinking about what exactly this will mean.

We've decided that intimacies such as masturbation will be "semi-private." Once again

1 Like

Re: Taboo [18+] by BigBasher: 2:57am On Jun 28, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Taboo [18+] by FairCritic(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Go on.
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ann2012(f): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Ride on pls
Re: Taboo [18+] by kdavid07(m): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
give us update na..
Re: Taboo [18+] by Awesome05: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
FairCritic:
Go on.
Re: Taboo [18+] by Saturn101: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2022
Go on.
Re: Taboo [18+] by Ultimas: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
We've decided that intimacies such as masturbation will be "semi-private." Once again, I am not quite sure where that will lead or exactly what it will turn out to mean, "Semi-private." But, I'm okay with it, I think.

Today - Prince:

I put down the diary and lay back to think of that day. I remember it as if it were yesterday. For myself, I was, at that point, terribly conflicted, I guess. I wasn't as sure as I pretended about some parts of the sex scene. I knew that seeing a girl's panties or just thinking of her breasts made my cock cry out for satisfaction.

I also knew how very, very good it felt to pleasure myself long and frequently. Still I was unsure of what the ultimate, that is, putting this raging cock into that mysterious, beckoning, imagined paradise of a woman's vagina would feel like. I had not yet really explored one, not really. Every time I came close with an exploring finger or hand, Mercy would slap me into next week. But the limited experience of having my hand between a pair of female legs going mad with the sensual feel of silken panties was overwhelming.

My step Mom, I think was conflicted too. Her intentions to take away some of the mystery and let's face it, the fear of the unknown took us to the brink.

However, the final step looked like being on the edge of the Grand Canyon, filling us with awe, but cognizant that the next step was a huge one. And so we continued strolling happily along the edge of our own personal Grand Canyon, beautiful, awe inspiring, and thrilling beyond any other human experience.

One of my fears at that time was the unknowable reaction if, for example, one of the younger girls would let me put it in, would I do something stupid that would be painfully embarrassing?

The younger girls seemed all too happy to contribute to my adolescent discomfiture when I made a social blunder, so It was hard to imagine what would happen if I didn't live up to their expectations at sex. I thought that I was the only one who feared making a fool of himself between the beautiful legs of a girl.

Still, I confess that is where I was. A loving step Mom and loving aunt had brought me along very happily in my sexual orientation. I now know that mine was an incredibly superior introduction than 99 percent of other adolescents.

The thrill of the thought of entering a girl's body for the first time is such that I cowered shivering before the door for a good long time. I was encouraged to ask every question that came to my mind, but still some questions wouldn't leave my tongue no matter how welcome, step Mom made them.

I was nearly sure that she was not going to actually show me how it felt to enter. Still, hope sprang eternal, because her pussy was certainly the one I longed most to feel surround my raging prick. Even today, at age 50, near enough, I am sitting with a partial erection thinking of it.

2 Likes

Re: Taboo [18+] by Saturn101: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" / Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It-soyinka / DIRTY GAME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.