Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project (32257 Views)

Osun Senator Commission Airtel Mast (photos) / Senator Adelere Oriolowo Escapes Assassination Attempt At A Political Meeting / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by dre11(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
All Progressives Congress Party Senator Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project

The Senator representing Osun West Senatorial District in the Ninth National Assembly, Adelere Oriolowo, has unveiled a community base station in the Ago Owu Farm Settlement in Osun State as a constituency project.

SaharaReporters learnt that the project was unveiled on Friday.

“God the Source of our communication; Commissioning of Airtel Mast at the Ago Owu Farm Settlement; facilitated by Senator Adelere Adeyemi Oriolowo, July 9; APC fulfilling promises,” the banner reads.

Airtel, the mobile telecommunication company had yet to react to Oriolowo’s opening of its mast as a community project.

In January 2020, the same Senator had promised to use the rest of his life to serve his senatorial district and the humanity at large.

Oriolowo had disclosed this while receiving an award from the Rotary Club of Akobo-Ibadan.

“This award is an incentive for me to do more for society and I am so excited to receive this award. I’m assuring people in my constituency that I will use the rest of my life to serve humanity.

“The principles and ideals of the Rotary Club tally with my ideals too. I’m a strong believer of the balanced development of knowledge, energy and integrity. I know for you to be a good Rotarian and man of character, you must excel in ideals of the Club.

“Knowledge without integrity is nothing, integrity without knowledge and energy to carry it is also nothing,” the senator, Oriolowo, had said.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/07/11/all-progressives-congress-party-senator-commissions-airtel-mast-osun-community-project

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Officialgarri: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
We know the reason Sahara published this is to attract criticism and insults to the senator.

But if we are to be wise and reason beyond politics and party hatred, this is also part of an achievement of the representative of a constituency.

Communication is key, yet there are so many areas, villages in Nigeria that till date, they can't make calls easily. I am certain I'm not the only one who have experienced this. Some places even have just one network provider.
And imagine if the only browsing network available is GLO grin . You will get stranded. grin

Many areas suffer bandit attacks because there's no way they could reach out to people in town of impending attacks.

Now, someone has decided to invite Network providers to an area he represents and it's a crime that they he celebrated that his request was granted.

182 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by IgweOfNnewi: 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
I am still looking for where it was written that the Airtel mast was constituency project executed by the senator, rather I saw facilitated, I can never be a monkey

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Omihanifa: 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
What sort of rubbish is this embarassed

Has it now gotten so bad that politicians take glory of other people's sweat and labor all in the name of winning the heart of the masses

This one even went so low by going to comission airtel's base station all in the name of deceiving the community that he brought network to the area undecided

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by heniford2: 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
Chai why naw what have Osun state gotten themselves into voting APC

5 Likes

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by lloydtruth: 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
They simply do not rate us. They assume everyone of us has Almajiri IQ.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by AroleOduduwa2: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
Apc has sunk Nigeria to a new low.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by 22o62021: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by richeeyo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
He deserves to be stoned to death

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by temitope27(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
This one dey craze Sha, to stone him dey worry me nw

5 Likes

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Commentor: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nothing wrong with it.

Who knows the number of correspondence between said senator and the communication company before the mast was sited there.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Maxymilliano(m): 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
I just exhausted my shame, I don't have any other shame left in me to shame for Nigeria

15 Likes

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by donbachi(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Who go dey chop the money?
Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by limeta(f): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Officialgarri:
We know the reason Sahara published this is to attract criticism and insults to the senator.

But if we are to be wise and reason beyond politics and party hatred, this is also part of an achievement of the representative of a constituency.

Communication is key, yet there are so many areas, villages in Nigeria that till date, they can't make calls easily. I am certain I'm not the only one who have experienced this. Some places even have just one network provider.
And imagine if the only browsing network available is GLO grin . You will get stranded. grin

Many areas suffer bandit attacks because there's no way they could reach out to people in town of impending attacks.

Now, someone has decided to invite Network providers to an area he represents and it's a crime that they he celebrated that his request was granted.

Jesu
pls explain
how Private a business becomes a political achievement

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by nzeobi(m): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
In the town of honourable commissioner for information in IMO State there's no telecommunication mast from any of the service providers

6 Likes

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Officialgarri: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
limeta:

Jesu
pls explain
Oh wow, please explain how foreign investment in your country becomes a political achievement.

After making that little research, then apply it to bringing a private business into a local area.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
Officialgarri:

Oh wow, please explain how foreign investment in your country becomes a political achievement.

After making that little research, then apply it to bringing a private business into a local area.

Dumb peeps can only get dumb politicians,
It's the way life works

7 Likes

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by AntonVince: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
[s]
Officialgarri:

[/s]

Stop defending n0nsense.
Service providers will always install their facilities wherever they have a large enough customer base using their service.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by thundafire: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
I know God didn't make a mistake creating a black man,but we are absolutely blessed with useless leaders

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by thundafire: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
Officialgarri:

shut up,I work in the Telecom industry. We know places with no network and we do send teams for inspection to know where it will be profitable for business and free from theft,so how can dat be constituency project

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by DukeofNL: 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
Comendable! I can't wait for the day when such project will also be inaugurated in my village... Network providers dey wicked us for that side wlh... cry
Officialgarri:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Unigrad: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
In Nigeria, everyday with different dramas.
Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by FarahAideed: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
At least he clearly wrote he facilitated it ...most of this telcos have matrixes they measure before they deploy a radio site and if the numbers ain't good they aint coming except maybe for just CSR which must facilitated like this man has ..only he know how many letters and pressure he put on Airtel management to make this possible

13 Likes

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Badonasty(m): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
Maybe na him run all the process as the mast take enter the village...where I served in ondo state it was a corps member that facilitated the raising of a mast in the area

3 Likes

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Charly68: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Cursed leaders, they have no future except they repent
Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Simplythebest: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
Jesus christ. May God have mercy on u
Officialgarri:

7 Likes

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Ruggedniggaone: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
Lol very funny eleribu but that will still not stop them from voting for him again suffering and smiling
Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by ALTERNATEID: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
limeta:

Jesu
pls explain

It was facilitated by the senator. I am sure you saw it clearly written on the banner. Very likely the people of the community complained to the Senator during the campaign period that they lacked access to GSM communication and he promised to facilitate the building of a mast in the community.

So, it’s promise made and promise kept. Members of the community are happy and the senator is happy. Explain to me how this is a problem to you?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Officialgarri: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
thundafire:
shut up,I work in the Telecom industry. We know places with no network and we do send teams for inspection to know where it will be profitable for business and free from theft,so how can dat be constituency project
No you don't and you can't. You are either a recharge card seller or an outlet agent. But painting yourself like a legitimate telecoms staff is a blunt lie.
A staff must possess communication skill and must be able to analyse simple comments, just incase you are you are to act in the capacity of a customer care representative. You clearly lack both.
My comment simply means that the senator invited the telecom to their local area and not that it's a sponsored project

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Officialgarri: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
FarahAideed:
At least he clearly wrote he facilitated it ...most of this telcos have matrixes they measure before they deploy a radio site and if the numbers ain't good they aint coming except maybe for just CSR which must facilitated like this man has ..only he know how many letters and pressure he put on Airtel management to make this possible
So you chose to make sense today. Could it be that you couldn't find a way to introduce sentiment into this topic or have you missed the part that the senator is not only from APC but also Yoruba

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olumide Akpata: Justice Odili’s Home Raid May Cost Malami SAN Title / Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.