Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Home Overrun With Bed Bugs Somebody Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Home Overrun With Bed Bugs Somebody Help (887 Views)

Somebody Help Me I Am Presently In A Big Mess / Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide / Thread overrun By thirsty romancelanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Overrun With Bed Bugs Somebody Help by samwriter: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
How do i get rid of this bedgus?
Re: Home Overrun With Bed Bugs Somebody Help by stupidmod3: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
sniper
Re: Home Overrun With Bed Bugs Somebody Help by glimpse(f): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Home Overrun With Bed Bugs Somebody Help by samwriter: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
stupidmod3:
sniper
Sniper too harsh abeg
Re: Home Overrun With Bed Bugs Somebody Help by tee59(f): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Pineapple, it's like magic. Get the ripe one and use it to rub everywhere in the house. You won't see them again.
Re: Home Overrun With Bed Bugs Somebody Help by samwriter: 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
tee59:
Pineapple, it's like magic. Get the ripe one and use it to rub everywhere in the house. You won't see them again.
Madam serious naa
Re: Home Overrun With Bed Bugs Somebody Help by tee59(f): 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
samwriter:
Madam serious naa
Why will I joke with something like this? Try it,, it works. Talking from experience.
Re: Home Overrun With Bed Bugs Somebody Help by stupidmod3: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
samwriter:
Sniper too harsh abeg
ak 47 then [i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Home Overrun With Bed Bugs Somebody Help by Samade7: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
Get original piff-paff powder.
Re: Home Overrun With Bed Bugs Somebody Help by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bed is their main place, wait till it's 1 AM. Check the sides of the bed, you'll see them - kill with sniper + gasoline mix (spray), the insect will dry up.

Take all beds outside (sunny) and do some work. Each sides, loosed areas and stitched up areas, spray and use a flat metal object (knife or scissors) to remove/pick up the tiny sticky eggs along the edges. Look carefully to find this eggs.

Alternatively, spray and dump the bed in the rain for a few days. They don't like water, especially mixed with soap.

2 Likes

Re: Home Overrun With Bed Bugs Somebody Help by JOACHINpedro: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2021
tee59:
Seriously?
Re: Home Overrun With Bed Bugs Somebody Help by tee59(f): 11:03am On Jul 12, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Seriously?
Off course

(1) (Reply)

Sex With My Step Sister / Man Gives Girlfriend His ATM Card, Pin To Withdraw Any Amount / Only a Foolish Man Will Always Accept Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.