Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry (4850 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Man Assist His Fiancee With Kitchen Duties In Pre-wedding Pictures / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by EFULEFU1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
I decided to give my fiancee a surprise
With roasted corn
She wept and left angry
Now she has blocked all my numbers
Where did I go wrong? cry

In showing my love for her she rather vexed

1 Like

Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by Goldbw122(m): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nothing, she simply fail the test, na test abi? grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by BadEnglish(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
U na werey o

1 Like

Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by overdrive(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2021
What happened to shawarma cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by MiaB(f): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Pass me the corn

1 Like

Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by Beckysexy(f): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Later when she dumps your ass, then you'll run back here to Nairaland and start to cry,wail and play the victim.
Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by Divoc19(f): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Expensive Joke
Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by Mophor: 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!

The surprise should have been a huge cucumber instead of this roasted corn

1 Like

Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by Mastakija(m): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
Beckysexy:
Later when she dumps your ass, then you'll run back here to Nairaland and start to cry,wail and play the victim.
she has dumped him already
Op na akagon

Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by purples25(f): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2021
Bring the corn for me, I will eat. Then you can go and settle her, maybe she will prefer boiled corn...that one no consign me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by pansophist(m): 1:57am On Jul 12, 2021
Forgive her, for she doesn't know what she is doing. Corn that is rich in fibre and vitamin B, loaded with essential minerals such as zinc, magnesium, copper, iron and manganese. And it's even the roasted one, which reduce the risk of disease from dirty water.

If you bought her pizza now that is filled with refined sugar, and makes person fat, will she appreciate it? Na wa o. I hope you didn't throw away the corn sha. See as she deny her body from this important nutritional benefits, chai. She no sabi better thing at all. Many are schooled, but few are educated grin

7 Likes

Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by HRMK: 5:27am On Jul 12, 2021
EFULEFU1:
With roasted corn
She wept and left angry

the handwriting is on the wall!any lady that cant appreciate little favours doesnt worth ur love at all!MOVE ON WITH UR LIFE!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by Mrscarter(f): 5:52am On Jul 12, 2021
Beckysexy:

Well i think she should be grateful. Its the thought that counts aint it?! undecided
Greedy girls want everything handed to them while they sit on their ass n do nothing yet are never grateful for anything sad

3 Likes

Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 12, 2021
Roasted maize...my favorite thing in the world. My body never rejects it, no matter how much I eat it.

That bae deserve to be an ex-
Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by Kaybae(f): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2021
pansophist:
Forgive her, for she doesn't know what she is doing. Corn that is rich in fibre and vitamin B, loaded with essential minerals such as zinc, magnesium, copper, iron and manganese. And it's even the roasted one, which reduce the risk of disease from dirty water.

If you bought her pizza now that is filled with refined sugar, and makes person fat, will she appreciate it? Na wa o. I hope you didn't throw away the corn sha. See as she deny her body from this important nutritional benefits, chai. She no sabi better thing at all. Many are schooled, but few are educated grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by Rickmann: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
overdrive:
What happened to shawarma cheesy

Must it be shawarma?
Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by Rickmann: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
EFULEFU1:
With roasted corn
She wept and left angry

Abeg hold am for me make I buy pear outside sharp sharp. grin
Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by milky3(f): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hustle up dude, u can do better
Is that what she worth?.
Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by milky3(f): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Is that what she worth?..
You for use d money buy chilled Pepsi sef
Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by tarantino1: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mrscarter:

Well i think she should be grateful. Its the thought that counts aint it?! undecided
Greedy girls want everything handed to them while they sit on their ass n do nothing yet are never grateful for anything sad

Your dp sha

1 Like

Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by rex444(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
U even try, na okpa I go buy give am.. make constipation hold her small....these women matter don tire person...
Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by Qatar2022: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Beckysexy:
You people are really a disgrace , so buying a corn for your girlfriend as a surprise is a reason to dump him?
Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by Candidlady: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Roasted corn for what...

What I look like fowl ....

If I were to be the one na better slap for follow your cheek grin
Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by Kyngfarabale1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
milky3:
Is that what she worth?.
Big men sef dey eat roasted corn.....
Talk more about a poor girl whose father is nothing to write home about..... Ogbeni eat ur corn or make u pass am 4 me..... Oooshe
Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by emmanuelzi(m): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
She simply failed the corn test.
Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by milky3(f): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kyngfarabale1:

Big men sef dey eat roasted corn.....
Talk more about a poor girl whose father is nothing to write home about..... Ogbeni eat ur corn or make u pass am 4 me..... Oooshe
A big man will select a soft and succulent corn, not this thick and burnt corn that can destroy someone's teeth...
Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by sukar886: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
You for add am pear
Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by Mrscarter(f): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2021
tarantino1:

Your dp sha

Lmao i thought it fitting for a place like nl

1 Like

Re: I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry by Kyngfarabale1(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2021
milky3:

A big man will select a soft and succulent corn, not this thick and burnt corn that can destroy someone's teeth...
Ur view thou.... I no get power to argue abeg

(1) (Reply)

Sex With Albino Girl / Transgender Woman Raped '2,000 Times In All-male Prison' / How Effective And Safe Is Withdrawal Method Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.