Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,296 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:58 AM

Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) (43478 Views)

Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! / Tinubu Appoints Tajudeen Datti-Ahmed — Executive Director, Others On MOFI Board / Tinubu Appoints Mojoyinoluwa Dekalu-Thomas As NELMCO MD/CEO & Executive Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) by Limperator(m): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wow, my former director at PPFN,,, RIP Sir...

I design graphics of any kind

Call or whatsapp me on: 07033204131
Re: Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) by HIPROFILE(m): 12:20am On Jul 12, 2021
Beancounter93:

1.Planned Parenthood is a private organization, not a government one

2.The guy was overqualified for the job self.

God bless you my brother for correcting me without any insult or ill statements only very few people can display this level of maturity on this platform....

cool
Re: Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) by wonder233: 1:20am On Jul 12, 2021
I humbly disagree with you. The developed world we are all running to for greener pastures imbibe basic common sense in their individual lives. For instance, a person who doesn't have the means to cater for a child doesn't bring one into the world, simple. But here, you hear people saying meaningless things like "someone to continue my lineage" etc. A white man would go through this world and die without having a child and not feel he missed anything. But the black man is so basic and simple minded. If they didn't make the choices they are making over there, will those places be as conducive for us to run to?
Beancounter93:

1.At least we don't have the declining population problems of Japan, Russia and even China. A declining population leads to problems like too many elderly people and too few young people to make the money to pay for the elderly's upkeep.

2.You guys should stop cursing your race and your continent. We have a long way to go...but we will get there. Besides you don't hear Europeans cursing themselves...despite their long history of barbarities.

3.Planned Parenthood has done a lot. They have provided contraceptives, for example, and help influence government policies. Infact, contraceptives are basically all but free in many government hospitals for at least a decade...
Re: Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) by Gaddafih001(m): 2:58am On Jul 12, 2021
Goldbw122:
Today just get as e be wetin dey happen, I nor just understand, abi rapture wan take place embarassed :- cry RIP
The saints are going home.
An earthquake is about to hit the world.
Even TB Joshua has been called home..
Re: Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) by ikorodureporta: 3:22am On Jul 12, 2021
Goldbw122:
Today just get as e be wetin dey happen, I nor just understand, abi rapture wan take place embarassed :- cry RIP
. Na systematic rapture so that the final phase no go dey overcrowded
Re: Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) by Goldbw122(m): 3:24am On Jul 12, 2021
ikorodureporta:

. Na systematic rapture so that the final phase no go dey overcrowded
Well for rapture time na automatic the fastest system ever
Re: Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) by LeoMaxUFitTALK: 3:47am On Jul 12, 2021
[

RIp'ces Allah will judge your doings on earth
Re: Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) by africanusvu(m): 3:48am On Jul 12, 2021
Ohhh,i thought it's the other Muhammad in asorock,the one setting the nation backwards since 2015
Re: Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) by SuyaEater(m): 4:14am On Jul 12, 2021
Planned Parenthood was founded by Eugenics to take out human beings they felt are not fit to be humans. This is to promote abortions. This is why Bill Gates and his father were involved.
Re: Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) by LegalWolf: 4:48am On Jul 12, 2021
wonder233:
I don't know him. The planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria does nothing. Babies are born indiscriminately in Nigeria, mostly by people who have no means to cater for them.
The black man feels compelled to make babies. Cursed continent

Looool. It’s always easy to sit down there and make cheap arguments. Have you ever funded/donated to them? To carry out tasks like theirs, one needs money. And loads of it
Re: Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) by duduade: 5:13am On Jul 12, 2021
I dont get friom 2001 to 2021 he had been in one position

Toh
Re: Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) by Freezby2020: 5:26am On Jul 12, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
SO FOR OVER 20 YEARS HE WAS THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, HOW CAN SUCH DEPARTMENT MOVE FORWARD.

ANY WAY RIP

HonNL:

Peoples Gazette

The Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria (PPFN) is a national non-governmental organization promoting Reproductive Health (RH) in Nigeria. As a full member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), PPFN has expanded the scope of its programs beyond family planning to cover broad reproductive health, emphasizing the needs of adolescents and young people and safe motherhood.
https://www.nairaland.com/4886047/planned-parenthood-federation-nigeria-ppfn#73580229
Re: Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) by Nicoddemus(m): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2021
When I saw Muhammad I was expecting.......the lifeless one
Re: Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) by wonder233: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2021
It has little to do with funding and donating. You that is there, how many times have you told a friend or relative "go and marry", "why you never born join this your one pikin na" etc to friends and relatives who are struggling financially. Be sincere to yourself, how many times have you looked with disdain at an unmarried old bachelor or spinster? Don't you look as queer any lady of more than 40 who never got married and never had a child? Can you now see how cursed the black race is?
LegalWolf:

Looool. It’s always easy to sit down there and make cheap arguments. Have you ever funded/donated to them? To carry out tasks like theirs, one needs money. And loads of it
Re: Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) by anselm791(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2021
judetov2:
Which one come be planned parenthood again na

It’s for people that don’t want to have children.
Imagine the confusion.
Re: Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2021
Beancounter93:

PP Nigeria does not promote or do abortions in this country...as far as we know. (Mostly contraceptives)

Even IPAS, the abortion people....here in this country they train medical people on dealing with the complications from miscarriages and illicit abortions.

Abortion is illegal in Nigeria and won't be legalized in the future. Neither major or minor parties would touch it, and both big religions are staunchly opposed.

Good to know. Because in the US, PP is a disaster.
Re: Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) by President99: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2021
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead / There Is Little Evidence Buhari Can Fix Nigeria - BBC Will Ross / Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.