Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome (47707 Views)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? / 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Zane2point4(m): 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mophor:

Damn Niggar!!!!
Try fight agbero make u get so many scars do you’ll look ugly
Hahah

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Abid2020(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
LegitLexLuthor:
he's handsome and he seems to know it. Stop that negativity.
he is handsome but nowadays if you are handsome and badly off you are yet to meet nigeria beauty standard
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by wildikeman(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fine boyyyy... Na Una sabi
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by RunzMAN: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Handsome OP,
I want to believe you are not the one in your DP grin

I didn't see him...as he has removed it. grin

Did you screenshot it? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by pansophist(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Doja2000:
Una fine and una dey complain.
Us way ugly fah? embarassed

It is well with your soul my brother. Beauty is internal grin

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Shuggaa: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Go and make money bros,leave handsome matter,but truth is that na ugly gals go dey chase you,fine and creamy babes follow get pride,abi you no know

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by humilitypays(m): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Deicide:
You don't have money and you calling yourself handsome?
The op must be below 20yrs cos na that age bracket get so obsessed about their looks grin

Ugly ladies and old ladies fall for fine boys while beautiful hot chicks fall for financially loaded men, inside life cheesy
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Zane2point4(m): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jefferyhi86:
No b to fine oo. Na moni b fine boy. We de hope n pray mk good open way for us mk we fine
40/100

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by lasisi69(f): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by crackhouse(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Who told you that you are handsome?
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Franzinni: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Haha Angel gaybrel
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by oluwasegun007(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pernotti:
Yea and even inside a relationship, you still have to always reasure her of your love at all times. Its crazy.

Even the not too fine do this from time to time like say na ritual...not to talk of the fine guys.

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
@Wizzy13

Nope it's never a disadvantage. It depends on the values and commitment you make the lady believe and live out. If she feels she's an option and wants something serious she'll walk. Offkos any sensible lady should or very insecure ladies.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
HenryDion:
If op is handsome, that means I'm Prince Charming cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by JohnBullMySon: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
RunzMAN:

Someone did. Track back a bit. Op is a big idiot grin. If that's what handsome looks like.

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
RunzMAN:

He don remove am grin grin
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by ntrukpum(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wizzy13:
I don't know if this happens to others.
As a handsome guy its hard to have a long-term relationship
Girls take us as play boys Many girls dont like us
I always feel that our good looking is a disadvantage Niaralanders pls have ur say
am tired of this.
The problem is not ur looks but ur brain
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by princebishop(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin grin grin
Barbsamiin:
The worst part of it is that, The short and ugliest girls will always be crushing on you.
So sad mehn.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Worksunlimited: 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Barbsamiin:
The worst part of it is that, The short and ugliest girls will always be crushing on you.
So sad mehn.

Lolz
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Trutherme: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wizzy13:

Girls take us as play boys
Many girls dont like us

I always feel that our good looking is a disadvantage
Niaralanders pls have ur say

am tired of this.

Your picture please! I can't comment much because we are all as handsome as we feel.
Even Orangutans relish how good looking they are cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Simonsmg: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Omo na Jonathan regime fine boy reign oooo, for Buhari regime na your pocket be the only fine boy .

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Truvelisback(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wizzy13:

Many girls dont like us

am tired of this.

Bro. 4get all these grammars. If u av money or u are doing well, Girls will take u serious. I mean very serious. Na u go even they select them self. That's the ugly truth.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by BigBashiru: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Scarfin:

Your problem is lack of money and courage not handsomeness.

Those are the two things that keep a woman... money n courage.

Keep deceiving yourself.

What do you mean by courage?? confidence you mean....

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by NairaMaster1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
anthonyuncle:
for your mind naw,

you dey handsome?

Jelousy
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by InvertedHammer: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wizzy13:

Many girls dont like us

am tired of this.

/
There is no disadvantage.

The problem is that you don't have money. grin grin grin

/
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Ordinarybob: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Barbsamiin:
So sad mehn.
Which the guys may end up marrying grin grin
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by NairaMaster1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
rosalieene:
Ya'll claiming to be handsome, post your picture let's see.
Lightening is waiting to fire one ugly efulefu who is claiming to be fine cheesy grin

**modified ***
OP if you're the one on your DP, then its disappointing.
Like WTF!
Who is giving you such hope of being handsome? No offense.

As you rush go there

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by angelfallz(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
You're the one deceiving yourself
Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Maj196(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
Dumb MF, how can you be good looking and still complain about girls, shey you dey whine me ni. Yes, I am handsome and as well a player. And bit**es still love me the more and I don't give a fvck what they say.

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by shameonyou(m): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
guy make u have patience ur own love go surely come to you wen the time comes, so stop the complaining tinz...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.