Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

A Witness At The Airport In Kenya "Nnamdi Kanu Created A Scene At The Airport" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Witness At The Airport In Kenya "Nnamdi Kanu Created A Scene At The Airport" (4320 Views)

Leaked Audio Voice Of Eye Witness At The Hospital Where Mohbad Was Injected / I Was Mercilessly Beaten In Kenya–Nnamdi Kanu Tells Lawyer,Ejiofor / Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Witness At The Airport In Kenya "Nnamdi Kanu Created A Scene At The Airport" by ManirBK: 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
McStoic:

Abokiiii! What you don't know is more than you. Keep kwayet
Nyamuriiii! why the thing com dey
pain u like this.abi u be KANU's brother?
Re: A Witness At The Airport In Kenya "Nnamdi Kanu Created A Scene At The Airport" by ManirBK: 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
McStoic:

pain u like this, abi u be KANU's brother?
Re: A Witness At The Airport In Kenya "Nnamdi Kanu Created A Scene At The Airport" by ManirBK: 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
McStoic:

pain u like this, abi u be Ipob Terror?
Re: A Witness At The Airport In Kenya "Nnamdi Kanu Created A Scene At The Airport" by ManirBK: 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
McStoic:

pain u like this, abi u be Ipob Terror
Re: A Witness At The Airport In Kenya "Nnamdi Kanu Created A Scene At The Airport" by ManirBK: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
McStoic:

pain u like this, abi u be Ipob Terror??
Re: A Witness At The Airport In Kenya "Nnamdi Kanu Created A Scene At The Airport" by Ikinternational: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
People that are Getting kidnapped normally create a scene...no be so
Re: A Witness At The Airport In Kenya "Nnamdi Kanu Created A Scene At The Airport" by McStoic(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2021
ManirBK:
pain u like this, abi u be Ipob Terror??

LMAO. Product of cartoon riot! Even prophet Mohammad will be very mad at you. But it doesn't concern me though. No be only nyamuri na yarn me real... grin
Re: A Witness At The Airport In Kenya "Nnamdi Kanu Created A Scene At The Airport" by Jimatu40: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2021
I provide working paypal account that you can you use to send, receive and make payment on any platform that supports PayPal account, that will work well in Nigeria. You can actually enjoy the features and use PayPal in Nigeria perfectly without difficulty, all you need is to know how to use PayPal in Nigeria.I will teach you how to be withdrawing your money from PayPal to your ATM card here in Nigeria, then cash out your money from ATM .

If you need PayPal account you can contact me let deal. My WhatsApp contact is 0-7-0-6-3-3-7-4-1-5-9.
The price is very cheap.
Your satisfaction is my priority

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How A Car Ran Into Prince Gozie Okeke Aka Akanchawa And Damaged His Legs / How Kaduna State Will Vote In The 2023 Presidential Elections / Budget Deficit Rises 370%, Hits ₦‎47tn Under Buhari, Budget Deficit Rises 370%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.