Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

How Is This Possible? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Is This Possible? (1236 Views)

Crypto: BUY In US/Europe, SELL In Nigeria Is This Possible? / Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? / Is It Possible To Start Lucrative Business With #3,000 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is This Possible? by AmnotMe: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
How can someone born of a woman accurately predict a Live game?
Re: How Is This Possible? by Goldbw122(m): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hmm
Re: How Is This Possible? by AmnotMe: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2021
Goldbw122:
Hmm
the thing choke o
Re: How Is This Possible? by yomifola(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2021
Lie

1 Like

Re: How Is This Possible? by Goldbw122(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
AmnotMe:
the thing choke o
Nor be small Thing.
Re: How Is This Possible? by AmnotMe: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Goldbw122:

Nor be small Thing.
she bn post another one from China league, but the odds no too big
Re: How Is This Possible? by Goldbw122(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
AmnotMe:
she bn post another one from China league, but the odds no too big
E dey very sure, na be the thing..
Re: How Is This Possible? by pablobellins(m): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2021
Pls can you help with the link to her profile? Hv search that name endlessly on fb. Many people bears mhiz Gracious, pls help with her link if u hv it.
Re: How Is This Possible? by AmnotMe: 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
pablobellins:
Pls can you help with the link to her profile? Hv search that name endlessly on fb. Many people bears mhiz Gracious, pls help with her link if u hv it.
how will I do that?
Re: How Is This Possible? by pablobellins(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
AmnotMe:
how will I do that?
just go to her profile, then copy the link to her profile and post it here pls or mail it. Thanks.
Re: How Is This Possible? by AmnotMe: 6:37am On Jul 14, 2021
pablobellins:
just go to her profile, then copy the link to her profile and post it here pls or mail it. Thanks.
https://www.facebook.com/
Re: How Is This Possible? by pablobellins(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2021
AmnotMe:
https://www.facebook.com/mhizGracious359
thanks, she has posted another one after that. I hope it's a regular thing
Re: How Is This Possible? by pablobellins(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
I don't so, she do sell her tips.
Re: How Is This Possible? by AmnotMe: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
pablobellins:
thanks, she has posted another one after that. I hope it's a regular thing
wassup, I missed this. I don't know if u saw it on time.
Re: How Is This Possible? by pablobellins(m): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2021
AmnotMe:
wassup, I missed this. I don't know if u saw it on time.
no hv bn offline for a while.
Re: How Is This Possible? by hagjay(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2021
Guy, don't do business with those guys, they're are very very fake.
I sent her 15k for correct scores last week and she blocked me.
They're all scammers

2 Likes

Re: How Is This Possible? by AmnotMe: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2021
hagjay:
Guy, don't do business with those guys, they're are very very fake.
I sent her 15k for correct scores last week and she blocked me.
They're all scammers
How is this possible? Someone I still benefited from her free game just today? See there are many mhiz Gracious on fb trying to copy her acct, but the one I know can't possibly do what u just said.... Pls don't say what you don't know
Re: How Is This Possible? by hagjay(m): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
AmnotMe:
How is this possible? Someone I still benefited from her free game just today? See there are many mhiz Gracious on fb trying to copy her acct, but the one I know can't possibly do what u just said.. Look below for the games she just posted today.. Pls don't say what you don't know
Oga, I still reiterate my statement, this lady scammed me and she carries out her scam with the help of a syndicate and I suspect you to be one.
I just pity people that'll fall for your schemes

2 Likes

Re: How Is This Possible? by hagjay(m): 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
This is how she operates
She creates a random Facebook post and set the audience to private, she screenshots an ongoing game and keeps it, when the game she screenshots has ended, she goes back to the initial Facebook post she created, edits the content to match the scores the screebshoted games played and then she finally sets the Facebook post to public view.
That's why most people complain they don't see the games till after it has been played.
Mhiz gracious is a scam.
I'm a victim

3 Likes

Re: How Is This Possible? by Dotez: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2021
AmnotMe and Hagjay abeg us she legit be or fake cos i'm considering doing business with her.
Re: How Is This Possible? by Dotez: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2021
hagjay:
This is how she operates
She creates a random Facebook post and set the audience to private, she screenshots an ongoing game and keeps it, when the game she screenshots has ended, she goes back to the initial Facebook post she created, edits the content to match the scores the screebshoted games played and then she finally sets the Facebook post to public view.
That's why most people complain they don't see the games till after it has been played.
Mhiz gracious is a scam.
I'm a victim
I've thought about this as well buh then again some people said they've benefited from her free game.

Also there are sometimes her free do cut,unlike the regular scammers that there gane always be boom decieving us
Re: How Is This Possible? by Tenshades(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2021
Dotez:
AmnotMe and Hagjay abeg us she legit be or fake cos i'm considering doing business with her.

Na scammer...don't fall into the trap

(1) (Reply)

... / How To Recover Your Money Back From C O T P Scam Platform Aka C O T P S Arbitrag / Fcmb Public Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.