Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming (72304 Views)

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son / Actress Chioma Chukwuka's Mystic Post Suggests Looming Divorce / “I Never Knew Death Is Real Until Today” — Actress Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Judolisco(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
It's Cancer... No cure yet
early detection is d only cure for now
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Ugandatales: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2021
englishmart:
Just a coincidence.
Death is unpredictable

Not a coincidence...he knew he was going to die. My cousin's wife died last month from cancer. After all the chemo and radiation and all that, her body couldn't heal, cos those treatment are like sending a nuclear bomb to the body. It kills both good and bad cells, and then the body would now heal back...some people's body don't heal back. We knew my cousin's wife was going to die well over two weeks before she did, and she was in hospice till she died. So, I am sure Sultan knew he was going to die.

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Pricelessruby(f): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2021
cry rest in peace
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by OChimex: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2021
CivilianJTF:
Sure, he knew!

Of course.. the doctors would have told him...

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by tragergeorge(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2021
Goldbw122:
That is the solid truth, and only truth, most fake people will carry the news to the highest order but those who truly love him nor go fit cry. That is how e be life is so sweet .. SO ENJOY WHILE IT LAST.

RIP LEGENDARY
I hardly play this song ..
Really,
Kinda negative to me..
Dagrin kinda if I die
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Daddymiracle: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
It's Cancer... No cure yet
Tekno also has something like that I guess and he quickly went to operate it.
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by elpochas: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2021
One of the Real OG In the Music Industries.
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by OChimex: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2021
englishmart:
Just a coincidence.
Death is unpredictable

There are certain diseases that are classified terminal and there are certain stage a terminal illness will get to, in advanced countries, the doctors will tell the person the number of days he had left.... cry cry
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by akdjr(m): 8:54am On Jul 12, 2021
He just post that cos of the deep meaning of Pato song
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by WaffenSS(m): 8:55am On Jul 12, 2021
That's a generic statement people make all of the time.
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Ebonygeek(f): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2021
He had cancer. Of course he knew death was a possibility sooner than later.
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by OsusTroller: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2021
englishmart:
Just a coincidence.
Death is unpredictable
No!
That's not completely true
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Roman7(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2021
englishmart:
Just a coincidence.
Death is unpredictable

Not all deaths are unpredictable, Some people actually do get premonitions of their death.
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by FBIBOT(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2021
authority2006:

Not a coincidence at all, there are some cancers that even with money, it is total hopelessness. Not even a belief in miracle could come to the rescue.

Death is predictable in some illnesses.

Exactly... Doctors will have tell him the estimated time he has left... And body go dey hint them too
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by backbone503(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2021
We subconsciously know when death is very close.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Sunnypa11(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2021
Jajayi:
Angioimmunoblastic T-Cell Lymphoma

Baba God go punish devil for this yeye medical disease.

The name is painful to be pronounced.
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by kazzbab(m): 9:21am On Jul 12, 2021
You were one of those who made my childhood fun. RIPPP Mr BODMAS.

Others are Remedis, Plantation Boys, Bruce Lee, Chuck Noris, etc.

This life sha......hmmmmmm.
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by CountVersailles(f): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2021
With his case of cancer, they'd have given him a certain number of months left to live. It's normal with cancer. If you beat it, then you are a survivor.
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Nbotee(m): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2021
fkj950ax:

Hes a Muslim and was buried according to the tenets of his faith and not on a short notice. He also lived in NJ where the Nigerian population and communal life is high, extending to NY. That's why people could show up in record time.

Friends from naija were at the funeral. My comment didn't say he was buried on short notice, by comment implied HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY attended the funeral on short notice especially friends from Nigeria. The likes of Olamide were there

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by anselm791(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2021
phemmyfour:
Let him rest now

Na you no wan rest.
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by mamato(f): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2021
Once it's cancer, your death is near. My mum wrote her own biography before her death. Bleep cancer!!!! Rip bro.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2021
Jajayi:
Veteran musician Sound Sultan has died of throat cancer. According to a statement signed by Dr Kayode Fasasi, he "passed away at the age of 44 following a hard-fought battle with Angioimmunoblastic T-Cell Lymphoma". The disease, while rare, can cause fever and autoimmune disorders. Sahara reporters reported in May that Sound Sultan was undergoing Chemotherapy in the United States.

His last post on Instagram -- the music video of Patoranking's "Celebrate Me" -- may have suggested he knew his days were numbered. Part of the lyrics reads:

Celebrate me, now when I dey alive
Appreciate me, now when I dey alive
No be say when I leave this life
You go dey fake am for my back

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ3pmGLgEhK/?utm_medium=copy_link

What do you think?

Oga...throat cancer and Lymphoma are two different ailments that do not even have any remote link. Go school una no gree! undecided

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Indispensable85(m): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2021
Nbotee:

Of cos he knew... He had cancer and he knew it was a hopeless situation and considering his friends and family were in the US to bury him on such short notice meant they were probably at his bedside before his passing

Na muslim na.....those guys na sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Cuttycool(f): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2021
This your message is deep. I am guessing something. Pls explain for me, you can delete later, i will not quote it. This was a musician i liked so much.
Gadafii:
He wanted to be like Moses,to show the people the promise land, then he noticed something, all the people wey don try am dey underground, now he's underground too embarassed cry

Rip sultan, may Almighty Allah protect your young family
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Gadafii: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2021
Cuttycool:
This your message is deep. I am guessing something. Pls explain for me, you can delete later, i will not quote it. This was a musician i liked so much.
it was just some lines from his old songs titled 2010 featuring mi MI Abaga
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Maryam122(f): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hello gues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by delpee(f): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
There should be more enlightenment on cancer instead of dwelling on this sad loss by raising more topics that add little value to lives and doesn't help grieving hearts.

Causes, symptoms and basic care to guide people will be more helpful as we continue to pray for his soul and the family.
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Liacom: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Maryam122:
Hello gues
darova pituh

Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by Maryam122(f): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bleep YOU ASSHOLE
Liacom:
darova pituh
Re: Sound Sultan's Last Instagram Post Suggests Singer Knew Death Was Coming by gbengazi2014: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
He was having a terminal disease so he obviously knows that the end is near. I wish he was buried here in Naija. Man surely loves his country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pendo Stacy Takes Davido’s Boxers To An Interview: Calls It Her Souvenir / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday / Braless Lady Joins Olamide's #PawonChallenge. 2face, Others React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.