Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) (56676 Views)

Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) / Wizkid Shows Off 'Anoti' Dance Step While Performing In Minnesota, USA. VIDEO / Hector Joberteh Buried In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by SimplyShit: 4:57am On Jul 12, 2021
[s]
eurogee:
Even a poor Igbo man would have been brought back home for internment. Even in their own country, Igbos aren't buried outside their hometown. This Youruba people no get respect. Damn!
[/s]

I'm Igbo but this is trash. 0/100. You failed

33 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Lexusgs430: 4:58am On Jul 12, 2021
Dust2Dust......
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by GOTVee: 4:58am On Jul 12, 2021
Rip
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Lexusgs430: 4:59am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:
Even a poor Igbo man would have been brought back home for internment. Even in their own country, Igbos aren't buried outside their hometown. This Youruba people no get respect. Damn!

Is Nigeria a burial ground....... What's this obsession with corpse........

37 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 12, 2021
R
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by samadream(m): 5:00am On Jul 12, 2021
Rest in peace the unique lyricist...rest in peace creator of informative subject base songs....
God knows best ...Rest on ...we will hear your voice forever.."one day bush meat go catch the hunter".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Judolisco(m): 5:01am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:
na religion... Has nothing to do with tribe or ethnicity and it also depends on the guys wishes wen he was alive. I pity d wife... Dem no even allow her mourn very well.. D day I lost my sister I was still crying and I still can't get my head around what's happening wen I jst heard people mumbling that they've buried her I was like buried who? And we be Christian o... So somethings for dis life e jst better make u no chuk mouth.. D money wey dem go use plan elaborate burial make dem give the three kids he left behind

41 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by columbus007(m): 5:04am On Jul 12, 2021
No matter were you go make you no forget area ooo,motherland oo,ajo da bile,see am now you self don forget area join the matter died and buried in the U.S .Rip bro.

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Glorylynn: 5:04am On Jul 12, 2021
Na people like you no go make Nigeria move forward,so rigid! And after they are brought home and being buried on their native land, what comes after? An automatic space in heaven? Economic boom? Please enlighten us on the benefits of being buried on your native land

eurogee:

38 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by ikorodureporta: 5:05am On Jul 12, 2021
Against his song wish. Na wa for this life

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:07am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:

Dude.

Does it look like his family cares what you think?

It's people like you that turn Nigeria into the grave yard of the rich.

You won't see a cent from that rich uncle, but will carry a flea-infested masquerade to dance at the burial of his dessicated husk after shipment from the US.

Stop your nonsense in a thread like this.

35 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by FunnyDude(m): 5:08am On Jul 12, 2021
I just break down . I just weak hearing this guy deathsad

Good and gentle people don't live long truly

11 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by duduade: 5:08am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:

Who cares about your damn opinions
Continue to live in the past
Na your type dey fight for properties when they lose loved ones
Go hide your face

19 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by favour32(m): 5:09am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:
Fulani herdsman!

6 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by favour32(m): 5:11am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:
Fulani herdsman!
What you wish others is what you get.

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 12, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

4 Tips to Prevent Throat Cancer

1. Stop smoking please
2. Reduce your alcohol intake
3. Eat more fruits and vegetables
4. Protect yourself from human papillomavirus (HPV):
- use condoms
- take your HPV vaccine
- don't have multiple sex partners

lipsrsealed

Before you start posting medical advice that nobody asked you of...read the article well.

Sound Sultan did not die of throat cancer.

11 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Judolisco(m): 5:12am On Jul 12, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Against his song wish. Na wa for this life
u no understand d song...

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by drehdinho(m): 5:15am On Jul 12, 2021
My deepest condolences and sympathies go to the Family of the Late Olanrewaju Fasasi, Sound Sultan, one of the excellent naija Hip Hop artists that ever graced the earth.

5 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Kokaine(m): 5:15am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:
fool spotted.

12 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by 4tomandchi: 5:16am On Jul 12, 2021
Please don't forget that strict Covid majors are still followed in the US!

Billyonaire666:
Very disrespectful to use Excavator to bury this guy.

8 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Kokaine(m): 5:17am On Jul 12, 2021
FunnyDude:
I just break down . I just weak hearing this guy deathsad

Good and gentle people don't live long truly
worry about your own death. Its more important to you.

4 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by afrodoc2: 5:18am On Jul 12, 2021
R.I.P Sound Sultan a.k.a Naija Ninja a.k.a Ephedrine
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by nokspos: 5:19am On Jul 12, 2021
Exactly , this is the sentence i've been looking for ... no controversy at all throughout his life, many didn't even make half good music that the guy made before they start dragging them over the internet
nairavsdollars:
No controversy throughout his lifetime. My heartfelt condolences to his family

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 5:20am On Jul 12, 2021
grin the ones Joko Widodo Ur nightmare in Indonesia buried their fl@theads in croc infested water nkoh! Go Indonesia and find out.
eurogee:

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Admitwithschola: 5:21am On Jul 12, 2021
RIP Sound Sultan

I remember your genius from 1999 and how you contributed hugely to Nigeria's music industry.

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 5:23am On Jul 12, 2021
cool grin cheesy sad cool lipsrsealed CORPSE grin pipu..Not in Enugu my state sha
SARSCoV2:

I thought as much!

So many graves in the East when I visited. Almost every family had like 7 graves in their compound. Like people having private cemetery . And every Thursday and Friday, new corpse keeps arriving.
shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by ednut1(m): 5:26am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:
money that will be used for the upkeep of his kids should be used to bring his dead body back home Senseless

14 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Kandeed: 5:26am On Jul 12, 2021
shopwiser:
In this life ehn.. just be happy.. do what makes you happy as you live cos
at the end of the day its dust we are all returning to.. its even a caterpillar that put him on the ground.. Goddamn... When one is dead.. no entitlement or achievements is following such person back to the grave..

Rip sound sultan...you fought a good fight..

In this life it's not just to be happy and enjoy life the way you want. I see lotta guys talking outta ignorance how the world end after death I just laugh and just shake my head in pity n ask this same guys can spirit or soul die? No. so what happens to our spirit after death??

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

And what happens after our spirit and soul returns to God who gave it?

Ecclesiastes 12:14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 5:26am On Jul 12, 2021
sad grin maybe that one is a walking Corps*too.Cos he Sabi how CORPSE dey arrived him village everyday
Lexusgs430:

Is Nigeria a burial ground....... What's this obsession with corpse........
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:

Shut up, everything to you is tribal bullshit. Respect the great man and move on. Onye ala

7 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by wpadmin: 5:27am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:

India wey dey burn their own nko

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts / Simi Blasts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Saying Woman Wasn't God's Original Idea / Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.