Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) (56695 Views)

Korra Obidi Buys $1.6M Home In The USA (Video) / Wizkid Shows Off 'Anoti' Dance Step While Performing In Minnesota, USA. VIDEO / Hector Joberteh Buried In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by TheWolfen(m): 6:03am On Jul 12, 2021
Rest in peace man❤
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Laggatumuch(m): 6:04am On Jul 12, 2021
Am waiting for pastor righteousness to come and preach ooh , let me see what he will say in hypocrisy, serving a God you don't know.How can you say you are of God and yet no love is found in you. The message you are preaching to people , first preach it to yourself and follow it, because words are cheap , let your life do the preaching.
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Bar1941(m): 6:06am On Jul 12, 2021
May Allah grant him aljanat fridaus.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Obynolee(f): 6:07am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:
Even a poor Igbo man would have been brought back home for internment. Even in their own country, Igbos aren't buried outside their hometown. This Youruba people no get respect. Damn!

What is the economic importance of a dead man?,all you did for a dead man is a beautiful nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 12, 2021
Laggatumuch:
Am waiting for pastor righteousness to come and preach ooh , let me see what he will say in hypocrisy, serving a God you don't know.How can you say you are of God and yet no love is found in you. The message you are preaching to people , first preach it to yourself and follow it, because words are cheap , let your life do the preaching.

The truth is get angry and vexed at Righteousness but anyone who dies in any form rejecting Jesus Christ has made the Greatest loss for him or herself.

Don't make that costly mistake.
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Laggatumuch(m): 6:11am On Jul 12, 2021
Qudsi:

The truth is get angry and vexed at Righteousness but anyone who dies in any form rejecting Jesus Christ has made the Greatest loss for him or herself.

Don't make that costly mistake.
I asked a question can you serve God without the love of Christ?
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Coun3MAN: 6:11am On Jul 12, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Very disrespectful to use Excavator to bury this guy.

Is just for illustrations for purpose, is not real , how would they use excavator for corpse of such personality
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by BinamRex: 6:11am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:
Even a poor Igbo man would have been brought back home for internment. Even in their own country, Igbos aren't buried outside their hometown. This Youruba people no get respect. Damn!

What's the point of flying a corpse across continents? Does it really matter where one is buried?

The same Igbo people that kill themselves because of land, if it's decided that every igbo person that dies abroad should be brought home for burial, you guys won't have land to cultivate crops or build houses in the nearest future.
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Amaechi2023(m): 6:12am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:
sound sultan is a Muslim and Muslims are buried where they died.
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Laggatumuch(m): 6:12am On Jul 12, 2021
Our life should preach a better sermon ,
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by ikorodureporta: 6:12am On Jul 12, 2021
Judolisco:
u no understand d song...

Wetin b motherland wey him sing??
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:14am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:
one of the things I like in our culture
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Coun3MAN: 6:16am On Jul 12, 2021
Bar1941:
May Allah grant you aljanat fridaus.
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:16am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:

I’m glad yorubas are nothing like the Igbos. If they were intolerant and culture-cucked like the Igbo, there’s no way on Earth you will be allowed to live in their home in the manner you do today.

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by guru90: 6:16am On Jul 12, 2021
Why bury him outside.......... Na wa ooooh...

E no make sense naaaa
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Hausza: 6:16am On Jul 12, 2021
What has sex hot to do with throat cancer ehn!
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

4 Tips to Prevent Throat Cancer

1. Stop smoking please
2. Reduce your alcohol intake
3. Eat more fruits and vegetables
4. Protect yourself from human papillomavirus (HPV):
- use condoms
- take your HPV vaccine
- don't have multiple sex partners

lipsrsealed
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Berankis: 6:17am On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Berankis: 6:18am On Jul 12, 2021
eurogee:
Na the same respect wey them no get, make them sell their land for you to build and do business. But foolish you no go talk of respect then. Igbos dey gree sell land for Yoruba?
Idiot! Everybody cannot be like Igbo. Live and let live please.
RIP Mr. Sound Sultan (Ajo ole da bile).

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 6:19am On Jul 12, 2021
SARSCoV2:

I thought as much!

So many graves in the East when I visited. Almost every family had like 7 graves in their compound. Like people having private cemetery . And every Thursday and Friday, new corpse keeps arriving.

grin
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Quality20(m): 6:20am On Jul 12, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??
4 Tips to Prevent Throat Cancer
1. Stop smoking please 2. Reduce your alcohol intake 3. Eat more fruits and vegetables 4. Protect yourself from human papillomavirus (HPV): - use condoms - take your HPV vaccine - don't have multiple sex partners

lipsrsealed
oh thankz, but whats d link btw throat cancer n MouthAction
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by EvansU: 6:21am On Jul 12, 2021
He’s a Muslim so he should be buried same day. The dead are buried on the same day they die except when the person dies at night because it is wrong to bury the dead at night in Islam.

eurogee:

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by finalboss(m): 6:21am On Jul 12, 2021
Qudsi:

Such a lovely man.

He was an amazing man but God is not resurrecting anyone who died rejecting the New Testament Convenant Jesus Christ.

This might sound harsh and insensitive but that is the truth.

I don't know how he passed on. If he probably accepted Jesus Christ before he went out. I would be extremely happy if he went out this way but anyone who dies in any form of rejection against Jesus Christ especially in an ideology by a 7th century Arab illiterate 54year old man who married a doll playing 6year girl child and because she was extremely sick. Immediately, they brought her at 9years. He immediately slept with her is not going into any resurrection or kingdom of God.

MuhamMad, who was 54years old as at the time of marrying Aisha, who was 6years old and still played with doll and not yet reached puberty a "prophet". MuhamMad who told false witness 600years after Jesus Christ has been Crucified for sins and resurrected and ascended back. MuhamMad slept with her at 9years when she was first taken to his house and coupled with the fact that she was so sick that her hairs were falling which meant that MuhamMad would have slept with her at 6 or 7 or 8years if not for Aisha's sickness.

1.2 billion Muslims call this sick depraved MuhamMad a "prophet" and will even have you killied for blasphemy if you call MuhamMad a Pedophile as recorded by authentic Sahih Islamic Hadith records by the first set of muslims.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَكَانَ لِي صَوَاحِبُ يَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي، فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا دَخَلَ يَتَقَمَّعْنَ مِنْهُ، فَيُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ فَيَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me
. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)
!
Get out of here, You think anyone needs this bullshit today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 12, 2021
Laggatumuch:

I asked a question can you serve God without the love of Christ?

What do you think Love is?

You think Love is refusing to tell people the truth so you don't upset them?
If you love your family member so much. Do you think you would refuse to tell them of a danger just because they might get upset at how you told them?

Proverbs 27:5 KJV — Open rebuke is better than secret love.
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Laggatumuch(m): 6:24am On Jul 12, 2021
Qudsi:

What do you think Love is?

You think Love is refusing to tell people the truth so you don't upset them?
If you love your family member so much. Do you think you would refuse to tell them of a danger just because they might get upset at how you told them?

I only asked a question can you serve God without the love of Christ?
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Lightorder: 6:24am On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=pretydiva post=103617585][/quote]well said sir
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Amodi470(m): 6:24am On Jul 12, 2021
Whilst TB josuah dies month ago and buried him a day ago.
The young man sound sultan died and buried at the same day.
Christians, come and explain what does this mean
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Kay25(m): 6:24am On Jul 12, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how we live and how we die that distinguish one man from another. Rest in peace Sound Sultan.
how we die does not even matter but what we lived for that last
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 12, 2021
finalboss:

Get out of here, You think anyone needs this bullshit today.

SS has left us. You still have your own chance. Getting angry won't change the fact that if you die without Jesus. You have made the Greatest loss. Hatred is not letting you know because a group of individuals like you might get upset.

Acts 4:12 NKJV — “Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 6:27am On Jul 12, 2021
Farewell my hommy!
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Laggatumuch(m): 6:28am On Jul 12, 2021
Just answer my questions , if you check my post I didn't insult you but am asking can you serve God without the love of Christ?
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 12, 2021
Laggatumuch:

I only asked a question can you serve God without the love of Christ?

Let me also ask you back same one question.

What do you think is serving God with the Love of Christ?
Re: Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) by preciousMI1(f): 6:30am On Jul 12, 2021
YoungLionken:
The death of someone is more important to people in this part of the world, why ??

When you're alive, nobody cares. The moment you leave, everyone starts saying both what you did and what you didn't..

The life though, just like naira, it is no longer enough for use undecided..

RIP music maestro("motherland, oko-wonde" are still two of my fave jams of all time), we will miss you embarassed ...

Honouring someone means Wishing them a HBday/anniversary, congratulating them on one success or the other, wishing them a happy married life. I'm not sure how else one especially these celebrities should be honoured when they pass on... Listening to your music alone is an honour!
Again, Going for their concerts, watching their movies, following them on SM liking/commenting on their status et al are ways to honour these celebrities... Are we supposed to throw parties for you back to back? I don't get! Not to sound insensitive but what do they do for their fans?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Simi Blasts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Saying Woman Wasn't God's Original Idea / Amber Rose Flaunts Her Dangerous Curves At D'banj's 10th Anniversary / Paul Replaces Peter With A Studio Picture... Checkout Peter's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.