Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Is Studying Physics Actually A Useless Course In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Studying Physics Actually A Useless Course In Nigeria? (23404 Views)

Is Microbiology actually a useless course in Nigeria? / 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. / Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Studying Physics Actually A Useless Course In Nigeria? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
DonroxyII:
I know sir even within 6months of intensive seriousness there will be progress but knowledge is in Continuum in my own philosophy ... I never want to drop them like forever !!

Of course, it is continuum. What I meant is you don't need eight years to gain professional level knowledge of the field.

1 Like

Re: Is Studying Physics Actually A Useless Course In Nigeria? by theultimatep3(m): 12:14am On Jul 14, 2021
eddynaira125:
Yes
Sorry pls, do u any school where it is feasible?
I love engineering, but, due to condition, I had to go for education
Re: Is Studying Physics Actually A Useless Course In Nigeria? by Vlain: 1:38am On Jul 14, 2021
Dozis:

I will start taking people like you serious when you start advocating that courses in Nigerian universities should be taught in local dialects, as a matter of fact you should start translating them into local languages so that English language blunders will be avoided

Bye nigga
Re: Is Studying Physics Actually A Useless Course In Nigeria? by molybdenum0012: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Abdulqareem:
A friend graduated with 2:1 in Physics(Education). After years of teaching, he wants to pursue his master(Radiation and Health Physics or medical physics) with the hope of getting a job in Health sector. He was also advised to apply for direct entry to study Radiography, also with the hope of getting a job in health sector some day. Pls advise, which is better

He should go for radiography and thanks me later
Re: Is Studying Physics Actually A Useless Course In Nigeria? by Zainabade213(f): 7:49am On Apr 30, 2022
lol... i study physics too... i cant say it is useless... but nigeria doesnt know our worth yet... Elon Musk studied physics afterall... mind you i got a well paid job without connections with this same degree in physics
eddynaira125:
If possible, please run from that course, u will regret at d end, get a jamb form now n go for civil engineering, I study physics with a nice grade, so don't joke with this advise.

Anything you see at d end of the road manage it

Currently you are running Quantum physics, they will b fooling you with words like infinite potential well and your head is swelling, egungun b careful

Everyone of them advising you, watch out very well, they switch to other things outside physics

2 Likes

Re: Is Studying Physics Actually A Useless Course In Nigeria? by doghorp(m): 6:16am On Jun 17, 2023
Thanks for all your contribution
I have completed my Bsc Physics program I will be doing my Masters Degree Instrumentation and Control Engineering which is one important area in almost all Engineering firm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Am I Being Scammed? Please Advice! / Killings: Police Begin Recruitment Of 40,000 Part-time Constables August / Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.