Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Crazy: A N1,071,210 Life Changing Collection Going For N9,999 Only! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crazy: A N1,071,210 Life Changing Collection Going For N9,999 Only! (371 Views)

Police Return N9.9million To Owner After It Was Mistakenly Transferred To POS / Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar / CBN Ban On OMO Threatens N9.4 Trillion Pension Investment Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy: A N1,071,210 Life Changing Collection Going For N9,999 Only! by bamasite2: 6:40am On Jul 12, 2021
So we are almost half way into July, the first month of the second part of year 2021!

How time flies!

Surely, most of us have plans and goals for the new year, but with the swift passage of time, it seems as though we are left behind!

I found a great collection of life changing audio programs that can help you achieve your goals and change your life forever!

The programs are truly amazing.
The combined value of the programs in this package are N1, 072, 210 when the dollar value is converted to Naira. However, I saw an opportunity where you can get same package for N9,999 only.

And guess what? if you get the package and within 30 days you have not seen actionable steps to improve your life and achieve your goals, simply reach out to me on WhatsApp and I will personally call you, apologize to you, then refund every penny you spent in getting the package! Simple

Once you make your payment securely via paystack, you will receive the link to download the package immediately!
Download the Collection immediately here while the promo is still running:

So what programs are contained in this package?
Re: Crazy: A N1,071,210 Life Changing Collection Going For N9,999 Only! by bamasite2: 6:41am On Jul 12, 2021
Below are the list of programs:
1. New Lead The Field, The Strangest Secret, and Change Your Life in 19 Minutes by Earl Nightingale

2. The Millionaire Booklet by Grant Cardone

3. So Good They Can't Ignore You by Cal Newport

4. The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel

5. Self Made Wealth by Eben Pagan

6. The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason

7. Think Big and Kick Ass in Business and in Life by Donald J. Trump and Bill Zanker

Extra Bonus:

A. The Law of Compensation Video

B. The Law of Sacrifice Video

C. The Law of Thinking Video

Plus you have my support to help you find any information you need from the collection i.e if you need a particular information and you are thinking of which of the materials and can help you with it, simply reach out and I will point out the appropriate section to study!

REMEMBER: if you get the package and within 30 days you have not seen actionable steps to improve your life and achieve your goals, simply reach out to me on WhatsApp and I will personally call you, apologize to you, then refund every penny you spent in getting the package! Simple

You have absolutely nothing to lose!
If you don't like what you get within 30 days, you get your money back. Simple!

Re: Crazy: A N1,071,210 Life Changing Collection Going For N9,999 Only! by bamasite2: 7:20am On Jul 12, 2021
There are several advantages of audio books over the traditional hardcopy books and ebooks:

Because they are audio programs, you can play them while you do your exercise routine, house chores, relaxing, driving, playing games, etc.

Some of these programs are classics you have read and would love to revise, but your busy schedule has not given you a chance. Some are ground breaking works introducing new perspectives - a paradigm shift.

Referring this package to friends, family, colleagues, and others within your circle of influence, especially young adults, is a great way to show real love for their growth.

An icing on the cake is that you earn N1,500 each time your referral gets the program! Just tell them to input your name in one of the email fields to get N1,000 cash back for themselves, then you will get N1,500 for recommending a good product to someone you care about! It cannot be sweeter grin

The program is available for instant download here:

NOTHING TO LOSE! REMEMBER OUR GUARANTEE? if you get the package and within 30 days you have not seen actionable steps to improve your life and achieve your goals, simply reach out to me on WhatsApp and I will personally call you, apologize to you, then refund every penny you spent in getting the package! Simple
Re: Crazy: A N1,071,210 Life Changing Collection Going For N9,999 Only! by bamasite2: 7:24am On Jul 12, 2021
You could be listening to the program already!

Download is instant and payment is secured by CBN backed paystack.

Once you make your payment securely via paystack, you will receive the link to download the package immediately!

NOTHING TO LOSE! REMEMBER OUR GUARANTEE? if you get the package and within 30 days you have not seen actionable steps to improve your life and achieve your goals, simply reach out to me on WhatsApp and I will personally call you, apologize to you, then refund every penny you spent in getting the package! Simple

(1) (Reply)

We Needed 10 People That Can Transcribe Igbo / Ship Your Goods To Canada, USA , Uk Or Asia / Top 30+ Best Affiliate Programs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.