Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside (57034 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside by ensamy(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2021
He will reincarnate in the U.S in his next world.
Not Christians who will carry the corpse back to Naija and to village he will then reincarnate in the village and start struggling to travel to U. S again in his next world. R.I.P patriot.

1 Like

Re: Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside by delpee(f): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Mummify him then undecided

This girl can pretend angry

This is so insensitive. No one ever prepares for moments like this.
Re: Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside by MyOleSolksjaer: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2021
don't worry woman i am available to meet all your sexual needs and fill in for the legendary naija ninja.
Re: Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside by segun18(m): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
OMG! This is so painful to watch. Rest in peace Sultan. May God Almighty comfort the family.
Re: Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside by Kaybae(f): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

If you call this pretence.
I pray you have a reason to pretend.

I just wonder how some people think this days.
Honestly.
Re: Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside by revolt(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lol...R.I.P to sound sultan ...this life sha... I jes dey see ppl dey go. Meanwhile the wife should stop wailing... afterall a lot of widows were responsible for their husband's early demose...either consciously or unconsciously.. no peace. Abuse. Problem. Quarrel lol. Then cry so loud during burials while making appointments to knack the side guy the same night. We have seen things sha....lol...

Oya lemme run for cover. .......
Re: Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside by zedman1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Redoil:
how are we sure the picture s the right pictures
Well, I don't understand what you mean but I think I understand. Then again, things happen, ain't no need pulling the FBI thing on every incident. You will never understand why people grief when they loose someone so dear. I lost a blood brother, lost my father too- close family I had no beef at all with, but no death has ever shaken me so bad as that of my friend. Bro, there are certain times you should just chill. At times like this, your questions actually appear irrelevant - no fighting. RIP Leo, RIP Naija Ninja.
Re: Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside by Kayharry(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Dpharisee:
But the family requested for privacy at this time of grief, why is Nairaland not respecting that because the Mods want traffic in their name.
Pictures and videos of his wife rolling on the floor in grief being posted here for people to comment and even make snide remarks is disrespectful based on the open request of the family.
Generating clicks for Money is not what this site should be all about. Allow the Sound Sultan family a quiet moment to grieve as they

requested.

In replacement, You can post the usual non stop Nnamdi Kanu or Biafra stories on FP at least it generates huge traffic hourly as the plenty ethnic jingoists here use it as Avenue to insult each other up to page 55

Family want privacy but alot of people from the family makes video and share to family and friends in naija to see then it goes viral . Go to the family page u will see video there . BBC even carry am .
Re: Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside by petitejolie(f): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
something mysterious about this guys death
yes
Re: Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside by Bimpe29: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Reason why you are ranting here is best known to you.
owobokiri:

Take your strange prehistoric and atarvistic mentality to the Sambissa forest where it rightly belongs..
Re: Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Women talk, she will soon remarry and forget the dude.
Re: Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside by Friend22(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Abdulazeez99:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKhHbn6dRUM

We mourn with family and we pray Allaah forgives His sins and admit him into jannah.
But in Islaam, women are not allowed to come close to bury site in order to pay their "last respect" this is for those who practice other than Islam.
Let's be guided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside by fineberry(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sultan will be greatly miss........he was an embodiment of simplicity, peace ( never did he had any issue with any actist) at least non that I know of. Talent, ever green song, activist, I go miss your style.
Re: Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside by Gfskw: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Really
Re: Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside by Teejay13(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
RIP sound sultan
Re: Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside by Nickymezor(f): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
May his soul rest on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Photo About Teebillz Suicide Attempt / Nicki Minaj Have A Healing BOOBS [VIDEO] / Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.