Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,963,576 members, 7,190,737 topics. Date: Monday, 28 November 2022 at 01:45 PM

Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira (689 Views)

Banks, Telcos To Make Over Half A Billion Naira On New USSD Charge / 10 Lessons I Learnt From Making A Million A Week In This Covid Times. / First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2021
BlueSprintNG is hiring creative content writers, both new and experienced writers

This a bulk and continuous exercise,as a result,you will be paid 500,000 Naira upon completion of the project.

This is a work from home project and ideal for students and workers that want a side hustle that guarantees financial independence.

Flexible time arrangements is made so projects can be delivered in adequate time. Making this project ideal for workers and students.

This is 100% assured way to hone your writing skills and make money writing articles.

If this project interests you, send your application via WhatsApp to :

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2021
Apply today
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 1:22am On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 8:09am On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by graciousify(f): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Are you aware that the payments for articles is now collected by a writer on the team ?

Are you aware that my writers know me in person and have visited where me at my residence and have open access to visit at any time ?

Have I done anything wrong that I interviewed a candidate and felt uneasy in my spirit and didn't respond to the person five days back and the person tried to re-engage and came with fighting energy and I picked it and blocked it

Is there anything wrong when an employer chooses to qualify or disqualify an applicant ?

Are you aware I have bought laptops, smart phones, laptop inverters and sent to people via courier ?

Are you aware I've sent persons up to 150k in this project. Not just one person.

So, once you people have disagreement with people, they are automatically thieves.

I reiterate the person with the screenshot doesn't agree with my spirit. And I reject 80% of applicants here that's why I keep advertising. I'm not after the skill, but the character makeup of the individual.

Have I taken a cent or service from anyone and refused payment ?

I am not employing the lady. Period. Of everyone chooses to accuse me and call me a scammer because I'm not employing her, no problem. I'm not responsible for her rushed marriage with financial stress and refuse to take up her financial burdens. I won't allow anyone blackmail me

Cause you guys aren't evaluating the details. The lady in question is freshly married. And as new Weds have need for finance. I won't bear pressure I'm not responsible for.

I'm not responsible for anyone's failed existence and won't be pressured by blackmails and smear campaigns because I chose to not employ a person I considered as a person with bad character on my team.

If anyone wants to put this to test let's meet tomorrow in person in Lagos or Ogun state. And if any claims against myself can't be proved, I'll take it up as defamation and character assassination legally.

I have her picture and if this nonsense continues, I'll involved the police. I recall the efcc cybercrime act condemns claims as this bitter person as cyber harrassment and worthy of prosecution. If there are any claims of wrongs I have done, I want it published otherwise I'll pursue a legal fight.

I won't take it for one full somewhere trying to smear my identity. I'm ready to spend even if it's 250,000 Naira on legal fight. Push your luck and I'll show you why you shouldn't mess up with everybody.

I no employ you cause I see you asw. Damaged person. Na fight ? Try me and see. And I will show you why not to smear or blackmail.
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by graciousify(f): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
BlueSprint:
Are you aware that the payments for articles is now collected by a writer on the team ?

Are you aware that my writers know me in person and have visited where me at my residence and have open access to visit at any time ?

Have I done anything wrong that I interviewed a candidate and felt uneasy in my spirit and didn't respond to the person five days back and the person tried to re-engage and came with fighting energy and I picked it and blocked it

Is there anything wrong when an employer chooses to qualify or disqualify an applicant ?

Are you aware I have bought laptops, smart phones, laptop inverters and sent to people via courier ?

Are you aware I've sent persons up to 150k in this project. Not just one person.

So, once you people have disagreement with people, they are automatically thieves.

I reiterate the person with the screenshot doesn't agree with my spirit. And I reject 80% of applicants here that's why I keep advertising. I'm not after the skill, but the character makeup of the individual.

Have I taken a cent or service from anyone and refused payment ?

I am not employing the lady. Period. Of everyone chooses to accuse me and call me a scammer because I'm not employing her, no problem. I'm not responsible for her rushed marriage with financial stress and refuse to take up her financial burdens. I won't allow anyone blackmail me

Cause you guys aren't evaluating the details. The lady in question is freshly married. And as new Weds have need for finance. I won't bear pressure I'm not responsible for.

I'm not responsible for anyone's failed existence and won't be pressured by blackmails and smear campaigns because I chose to not employ a person I considered as a person with bad character on my team.

If anyone wants to put this to test let's meet tomorrow in person in Lagos or Ogun state. And if any claims against myself can't be proved, I'll take it up as defamation and character assassination legally.

I have her picture and if this nonsense continues, I'll involved the police. I recall the efcc cybercrime act condemns claims as this bitter person as cyber harrassment and worthy of prosecution. If there are any claims of wrongs I have done, I want it published otherwise I'll pursue a legal fight.

I won't take it for one full somewhere trying to smear my identity. I'm ready to spend even if it's 250,000 Naira on legal fight. Push your luck and I'll show you why you shouldn't mess up with everybody.

I no employ you cause I see you asw. Damaged person. Na fight ? Try me and see. And I will show you why not to smear or blackmail.

Bluesprint, yes you are correct. I am newly married. I also have a full time job, well paid too. I am not under any financial pressure at all and I dont see where I implied that I am under such pressure. I love writing a lot, I wanted to monetize it. That was why I jumped on your thread to get your number.
Your approach was wrong. I have gone through our chats severally and I see no where I emitted bad energy towards you at all. I had to show a colleague our conversation, he still couldn't find such bad energy.
I only asked you a question that every sensible person will ask. How do I survive for 12 months? How am I sure that I will be paid after 12 months?
A simple answer explaining this would have sufficed. You ignored. I forgot it too because I was busy with work.
I remembered again today and asked again. You blocked me.
Now,there are many scammers on here and I have come across some of them. I understand their pattern of behavior,hence I hastily made that post in a bid to protect others. You resorted to curses which to me, was surprising too. Anyway, I sincerely apologize for my hasty conclusion. I will go on to delete my posts. Apologies.
Re: Work From Home, Earn Half A Million Naira by BlueSprint: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
See my life outside. Chimo. I'm always afraid to interact with Nairalanders offline for such reasons. Hasty actions which at the end always . Damn

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Credit My Bet9ja Account / Domain Names Sales Through Phone Calls / Serious Investors Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.