Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) (54351 Views)

28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) / 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) / Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2021
Update From . COM

Posted By Udokabestluv

The brother of a young woman from Minna, Niger State, who allegedly went missing is pleading for public's help in finding her, Reports.

According to Muhammad Salihu Who Notified On Facebook, Said his sister, Maimuna has been missing since Friday, July 9 after she was sent to the market.

"Her name is Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna she’s from minna Niger State, she’s my sister and she’s been missing since on Friday afternoon and she’s no where to be found. She was sent to the market and from there nobody knows her where about till today. Please help rebroadcast and say a prayer for her please" he wrote as gathered by .

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2021
She'll come back home when she's through with the...

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Harrymig1(m): 8:19am On Jul 12, 2021
May he find his sister. Amen. This country. Smh

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by xpressionx(m): 8:55am On Jul 12, 2021
May she be found alive.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by GorillaApp(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2021
Pray she is found

13 Likes

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by thatsleepboy1: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2021
I can't waste my prayers on sth that doesn't make sense. They should ask bandits, alfas, emir or her male friends around them, she's collecting enough preeq.

Next topic abeg....

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by prodigyy(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2021
She's in a dick world.

When she's done, she will resurface grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2021
I was reading the Bible yesterday and Ezekiel chapter 6 and 7.it explained the reasons for all the nonsense happening in Nigeria

Atheist avoid me.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by TheLeviathan(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2021
No, I haven't

But I pray you find her hale and hearty soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by philo04(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2021
She's alive ....and she's doing fine....she will soon come out

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Royaldave200(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2021
I pray she is found safe and sound, in Naija currently people just disappear mysteriously.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2021
IT IS NAIRALANDERS THAT TAUGHT ME THAT WHEN YOU HEAR ABOUT SUCH INCIDENCES, CHECK/SEARCH/RANSACK HER BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE.

10 Likes

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by ArewaNightmare: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2021
grin 7th Wonders of the North

Who knows she might be on the Run to evade being married off to a Bandit sponsor or she might be cooling off in one of her Bandits bf house getting a hot Deek or she might be among those kidnapped for ransom by Bandits

Inside the 3 things I mentioned, one is fact
#ALLAH AKBAR

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by johnjay4u2u(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by lastempero: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2021
They should ask the bandits first!!! That's their modus operandi

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by okadoo: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2021
I hope she has not been used by yahoo plus boys
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Nellybank(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2021
Tell Buhari to find her. Don't come here and disturb our peace, we've not eaten since morning

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by lazkizz(m): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2021
The Dick is Coming home

Only Legends will Understand grin
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Wondermumsy(f): 11:15am On Jul 12, 2021
May she be found safely amen

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by mabea: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2021
May she return in peace
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Dollyak(f): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2021
Look at the comments from the beasts above trivialising what might potentially (statistically speaking) be a kidnap case. Nigeria has a long way to go and most are not different from the herdsmen you all look down on.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by money121(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2021
No
Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2021
A mallam is somewhere testing the efficiency of his Burantashi on her....

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Dhavido(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2021
The rate at which people get missing across the country is really alarming. I pray she gets found alive

5 Likes

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Goldenheart(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2021
lipsrsealed some horrible comments

12 Likes

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by princepee: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2021
She will be found, please check all the aboki house in that area,
All this mallam no dey take eye see fine young girl.
I pray she is found.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2021
May she be found hale & hearty.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) by xynerise: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2021
Could be Bandits

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession / Customs Intercept Dubai-bound Passenger With 2,886 ATM Cards At Lagos Airport / Guy Hangs Himself At Aboru, Lagos Due To No Money To Pay House Rent Feed Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.