Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,365 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

APC Senator Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Senator Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project (435 Views)

Osun Senator Commission Airtel Mast (photos) / Senator Adelere Oriolowo Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Senator Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by TruthHurts1(m): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2021
The Senator representing Osun West Senatorial District in the Ninth National Assembly, Adelere Oriolowo, has unveiled a community base station in the Ago Owu Farm Settlement in Osun State as a constituency project.

SaharaReporters learnt that the project was unveiled on Friday.

[img]https://images./2p7dBDhGuTirwt22fyLQh2.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./6m82QLMSwG7rs9UtENDmSK.jpg[/img]

“God the Source of our communication; Commissioning of Airtel Mast at the Ago Owu Farm Settlement; facilitated by Senator Adelere Adeyemi Oriolowo, July 9; APC fulfilling promises,” the banner reads.

Airtel, the mobile telecommunication company had yet to react to Oriolowo’s opening of its mast as a community project.

In January 2020, the same Senator had promised to use the rest of his life to serve his senatorial district and the humanity at large.

Oriolowo had disclosed this while receiving an award from the Rotary Club of Akobo-Ibadan.

“This award is an incentive for me to do more for society and I am so excited to receive this award. I’m assuring people in my constituency that I will use the rest of my life to serve humanity.

“The principles and ideals of the Rotary Club tally with my ideals too. I’m a strong believer of the balanced development of knowledge, energy and integrity. I know for you to be a good Rotarian and man of character, you must excel in ideals of the Club.

“Knowledge without integrity is nothing, integrity without knowledge and energy to carry it is also nothing,” the senator, Oriolowo, had said.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/11/all-progressives-congress-party-senator-commissions-airtel-mast-osun-community-project

Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: APC Senator Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Obidon1(m): 9:21am On Jul 12, 2021
Who did we offend
Re: APC Senator Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Bola146(f): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2021
APC!!!!!! grin grin grin grin Continue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Senator Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by froshdhayveed(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2021
Naija I hail oooo.....

Dis country na wa oooooooooooo
Re: APC Senator Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by LibertyRep: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2021
Oh Lord!

How low can people sink?
Re: APC Senator Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Sammy07: 9:55am On Jul 12, 2021
The Senator should be recall.

I didn't condemn Him from bringing mast to his community (with no access to Internet), I condemn Him for Celebrating rubbish

1 Like

Re: APC Senator Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by roundman: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2021
Bola146:
APC!!!!!! grin grin grin grin Continue cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is not a matter of party affiliation, it's an individual thing... James manager from my state Delta has been a PDP senetor since God knows when, nothing to show for all these years.
Re: APC Senator Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2021
Their aso ebi merriment would be short lived when those who want them to remain cut from innovation reach there

Re: APC Senator Commissions Airtel Mast In Osun As Community Project by Waakanda: 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Friend To Any Minister, But I Love Them All - Bishop Oyedepo / “I Am Scared For The Life Of My Husband” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Cries Out / Ahmad Bello & Tafawa Balewa In A Triumphant Entry Into Kaduna In 1959 -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.