Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors (35164 Views)

Fulani Group Buys APC Presidential Nomination Form For Goodluck Jonathan. / 2023: Shekarau Warns Southern Governors To Stop ‘Ganging Up’ Against North / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Buhari unah grand patron should say it with his mouth of instead sending cowards to speak for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Amalekki: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
okuta007:

Why is the Nigerian president this powerful in Nigeria? or are Nigerians simply cowards? even in the USA - where we copied the presidential system from - Biden's powers has limits in the states - Nut in Nigeria- the governors are like dumb terminals, representing Buhari IN EACH STATE AND WHAT HE WANTS ALONE HAPPENS in the states - this is no democracy but tyranny!!!! grin
That's exactly the point and problem!
We always take the lazy approach to issues and that's why we've seen little progress.

Buhari or Jonathan or Obasanjo as President cannot override a decision made by Ogun State assembly for the people of Ogun State. We give our local representatives free rein and most just pocket our money and resources to build their private lives and investments while we keep blaming Buhari in Abuja. The governors are representing their own interests so this is no issue of tyranny. It is up to the people to face their governors and reps and demand solutions.

Stop ceding your powers to other people. Secession is fine if you want it but we have not exercised our powers yet via our elected representatives who we still hail within our communities as big men.

3 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Cele777: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
I don't blame them at all.
I blame Southern leaders.
#FCK ALLAH
#FCK MUHAMMAD
#FCK ISLAM AND
#FCK THE FULANIS
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
What did you bovines think we Southerners are looking forward to before? You think we are here for Barney and Friends or something? Scatter everything Nigeria and see who loses.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by JoeEeL(m): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
karkel:
I dont blame you to see the very humor..... My dear country in quote

I'm sorry for that.

When you try to encapsulate irony in words, you put them in quotation marks. That's how the reader better understands.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by xpool(m): 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
Please this should go to front page.
Bet9ja has not been paying out winnings to online customers.
They they deliberately configured OTP to fail so that customers can not withdraw their money. Their customer care agents tell you different fabricated lies to hold off customers.
They will at last tell you to exercise patience that it is a technical issue and their team is working on it.
Go and read comments on Facebook, you will see plenty complaints from different customers. Mine was since Saturday night, some are longer.

Bet9ja does not want to be honest with Nigerians , instead they are deceiving and luring people to continue making deposits, but when you win, they wont pay.

May be they are bankrupt.

Lets make this go viral.

3 Likes

Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by onuman: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ezeama400:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/12/open-grazing-ban-therell-be-no-peace-fulani-group-warns-southern-govs/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1626078516

Lol. Why not? After all, Fulani know that southern politicians believe that Western education taught them that Nigeria is indivisible.

But Fulani led northern 12 Sharia states to desecrate Nigeria’s constitution through adopting unconstitutional sharia criminal laws.
Boko Haram and its insurgency offshoots like bandits and kidnappers from Fulani-led Arewa north, have milked Nigeria dry financially and devastated many parts of northern Nigeria.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by 9jakool: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:
The non terrorist business men of kidnapping and sons venture have spoken.

Afonjas prepare your dictionaries to counter them after they cut off the heads of 40 to 50 of your kinsmen, as for us they know the language both of us discuss with

Look at this fool wagging his finger. You think you are immune?
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by ivolt: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
When did herdsmen start speaking for Northerners?
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by olaadenigeria(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
We are not in peace when open grazing is legal. The ban is to let peace rain. The illiterate Fulani's caused the problem
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by ednut1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Una papa
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by BKayy: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
9jakool:

Look at this fool wagging his finger. You think you are immune?
Atleast I am not like you people relying on dictionary to fight them. And I am making hay while the sun is about to shine

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by richmanrichard: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
some sophiscated morons wud still say d south shud b civil with these fulani muderers.The only language they understand is brute force
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by ajl: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Buy drums of Sniper, spray them on your farm, and RIP to all cattles.

Without cattles, there are no herdsmen.

Exactly. It's my farm and I can apply pesticides to kill rodents or pests if I wish. Even the cows are now a kind of pests.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by kwalakwala123(f): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
The earlier some southerners begin to reason without sentiment the better for them..... You have the highest number of Southerners living and doing business in the North, they have been there even before i was born...... Likewise the fulanis /the Northerners also in the south.... During Jonathan regime i visited my brother in a village in Enugu state, i saw fulani people living happily with those people there, some of them were born in Enugu state there, some time they do have farmers and herders clash but they know how they resolved their problems...... But today simply because you hate the president or you are a PDP member from the south who is still bitter because Jonathan didn't win the last election and your siblings source of free money is dry

He just started shouting fulani should leave the south without you calling your people to leave the North first.... Do you have any sense at all.... If the fulanis are terrorizing the south get them to face the law instead of allowing your governors to be deceiving you by saying the fulanis should vacate the south even when they know that deep down they are not going to keep their words.... The problem is your governors.... They aren't going to be effective in anyway..... Cutting the head is never the solution to headache....

By the time another person becomes the president after Buhari probably a southerner how do you expect the North to treat your people there...... I bet you someone like my friends Appolonia, Chimezie and Nwakaego that were born and brought up in the North are not thinking of going back to the east anytime soon because they are doing well in the North, most importantly they happy and contented ....

If you are thinking Nigeria is going to divide or break anytime soon i advise to go look for something better to think about..... Because this country is not breaking any time soon.... You better get a better means of lively hood and stop hoping that Nigeria will break and all your problems are going to be over.... That one is pure self deception

Be positive and stop being negative.... I attend a church here and pastor is from Anambra state, when Buhari was seek in London then my pastor will urge us to pray for the son of a bond woman to die.... Me i will just be looking at them because i knew the president will not die of that sickness... The lesson here is God ways are not our ways... The race is not for the swift, it's of him that willeth or runneth but of the Lord that sheweth mercy...... Whosoever is not destined to be king will never become a king..... If you become a bad king during your reign it's not any body's fault but you will surely give account to your creator...... Most people wake up to curse the president and wish him death..... But the president wakes at midnight night pray for all the citizens of this country and he pray for God to bless and protect the citizens..... If you are God who will you answer his prayers first.....

Acknowledging greatness in other people irrespective of their weakness only shows you are a great person..... No wonder David couldn't kill Saul after all David later became a greater king compared to Saul.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
THE FOOLISHNESS OF FULANIS IS WHAT WILL BREAK UP NIGERIA, NOT ALL THE AGITATIONS BY SOUTHERNERS.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by izubext007: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Well, I think the DSS would take actions.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by hammerDK: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
FULANI DEY MISTAKE SOUTHERN NIGERIA FOR MIDDLE BELT.

TRY ANY NONSENSE, WE WILL ROAST YOU AND THE COW TOGETHER.

ANIMAL!
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by 9jakool: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

Atleast I am not like you people relying on dictionary to fight them. And I am making hay while the sun is about to shine

After you are done gathering your hay, maybe you can toss it at them and see if that works.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by BKayy: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
9jakool:

After you are done gathering your hay, maybe you can toss it at them and see if that works.
I am confident it will. It worked before and it will again.
On the other hand , are you confident your dictionaries will work?
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Oweku: 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
I will advice to follow him to daura after 2023..else they will smell their anus..
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by xpool(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
xpool:

Please this should go to front page.
Bet9ja has not been paying out winnings to online customers.
They they deliberately configured OTP to fail so that customers can not withdraw their money. Their customer care agents tell you different fabricated lies to hold off customers.
They will at last tell you to exercise patience that it is a technical issue and their team is working on it.
Go and read comments on Facebook, you will see plenty complaints from different customers. Mine was since Saturday night, some are longer.

Bet9ja does not want to be honest with Nigerians , instead they are deceiving and luring people to continue making deposits, but when you win, they wont pay.

May be they are bankrupt.

Lets make this go viral.

Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Maxberg(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
If they have the guts let them come and grass after September 1st.. Then they will understand that"A CHICKEN THAT CLAIMS TO BE MAD HAVE NOT SEEN THE DRUNKEN FOX". What rubbi$h!
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Sleekfingers: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ezeama400:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/12/open-grazing-ban-therell-be-no-peace-fulani-group-warns-southern-govs/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1626078516

is like den don use cow swear for these people.......open grazing in this 21st century........and these set of idiots are threatening the south.......E no go better for una , if una no do una worse.......backward region, brainless people full for that north sha.....
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by luluman: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:
We have all heard from the horse's mouth...... I hope that this is all the proof we the southerners need.

Except if the southerners still wish to continue being mumu.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by luluman: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Shout out to Kanu and Igboho!
We are on our own in this shithole where cow herders with the support of the president can threaten a whole country of mumus and some are saying just give them the land!

That slavery gene must be burnt with fire
I concur
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by realray(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
that's why I like insulting them, very Useless bunch of animals, must your Cows roam the streets or road all because of open Grazing. this is bad honestly and all those still supporting the north and Buhari should open their eyes cos all is not well with this country......

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Funny enuf, they walk about peacefully.

But who dare u to say half of this.

Wen injustice persists anarchy begins to germinate.

People ve being so peaceful
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by seyz91(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
I wonder oo but i guess their papa be president backing them up and giving them balls
Sunnybay7:
Cattle business is a private business, you don't pay tax, so why should a non taxable business threaten the peace of a nation.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Imagine
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by seyz91(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lovely! You got it
Joromi1:
I think we prefer their own definition of "no peace" when there's no open grazing than their own idea of "peace" with open grazing.
Re: There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors by seyz91(m): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Weldone mr seer! grin
realstars:
I Hope they will not say they never make this foolish comment.
I see nigeria saperating fast, and all man back to their tent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay / I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.