Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Let Mnk Not Die, Not That I Love Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Mnk Not Die, Not That I Love Nigeria (243 Views)

Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi / Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Mnk Not Die, Not That I Love Nigeria by Gentlerespect76: 10:25am On Jul 12, 2021
Series of events are beginning to make me lose sleep, beginning from last week. First, it was Udele, that accursed Igbo son who was deported from Turkey in 2020 who has now made fighting MNK a job. He posted a picture of KANU in a casket; I have been having goose pimples whenever I think of it. How could an Igbo son commit this kind of outrageous error and thoughtlessness? Even if he is an unfortunate orphan, what about his kinsmen? I have been asking myself too many questions and I am yet to fathom Udele's level of rashness and foolhardiness. To wish Nnamdi Kanu death is an error that nothing can amend. Take it to the bank. And God will not grant that wish; not because the Igbo is righteous. But because in Psalms He promised that when His servants pass through the fires, they will not be burnt. The current fire will not destroy MNK. Iseee.

The second reason why I am disturbed is because of what a faceless creature also posted here on Nairaland last week that MNK was rushed to the DSS Clinic because he fell unconscious. Knowing Nigeria as much as I do, I am just praying that the evil day comes not in July. This is because, if the FG against all reason, goes ahead to murder this man, it could spell an early doom for Nigeria. Let it not happen oh God, I pray. Not just for Nigeria, but also for the Igbo.
Re: Let Mnk Not Die, Not That I Love Nigeria by benjamin1997(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2021
Its undeniable that nnamdi kanu will certainly die in dss custody... His fate has long been decided by the fulani govt. Of nizooria
Re: Let Mnk Not Die, Not That I Love Nigeria by Gentlerespect76: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
You may be right. But I hope not. It was a terrible error, the way MNK exposed himself to our enemies. But with God the end will not be bad.

benjamin1997:
Its undeniable that nnamdi kanu will certainly die in dss custody...
His fate has long been decided by the fulani govt. Of nizooria

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Among Top African Countries In Need Of Food – Report / Why I Stop Following Nigerian Media Handles Online / Reps Spokesperson Accuses ABSEDA GM Of Frustrating FG Estate Project In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.