Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply (57851 Views)

Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply / 2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kandeed:

Eyah that's Nigeria for you bro..... only God knows why it's very hard esp for folks who would become officers. but try applying as recruit now boom you're selected ASAP
I was talking about recruitment not dssc.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by mapet: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
Rickmann:

That's the navy provisional list released recently with only 44 names all core northerners, something that has never happened in the history of the country..now tell me why any southerner should go waste his bloody time on this one again. Isn't it so glaring that buhari is from the pit of hell?

Thats why.

That list is fake, a concoction badly put together. There's nothing on that paper that suggests authenticity. How are you that gullible?
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by douglasposh(m): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nice one... If only they will give the poor and unconnected masses a chance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by Elsueno: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mbmohammed:

Lucky works.
Well, I wont deny that
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by mapet: 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Rickmann:

That's only in the army cos southerners are sent to the heat of battle to get slaughtered.. With the navy and airforce, it's different..

If an average illiterate villager makes this statement, he/she can be excused for being unaware; Your submission here actually rubs badly on you
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hezmatosky:
All these our service chiefs, did they graduate from university at 20? Why this age thing?
They didn't.They were lucky that time because they were pleaded to come and join.If they apply now none of them will be selected.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by mapet: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
ugo4u:

Kandeed: :
Lol see terms and conditions..... I'm very sure if these are the conditions and requirements needed bfr one can be shortlisted I'm not expecting one single Northerner to be on the list.

It's very funny they even said a minimum of 2.1 imagine such requirement for a job where Death is certain the next hour.shioor
You're very ignorant and also arrogant at it there are lots of northerners you can't even lace their shoes when it come to Scholastic excellence you people will just be in your cocoon and be spewing rubbish, travel and see.

add "very dumb" to the mix. Many people think the height of knowledge is the depth of their ignorance, or because they are irredeemable failures others should not be better.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by douglasposh(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
Celebrate me guys, I've been though a lot

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by german01(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
that guy is a fool forget am
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by mapet: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kandeed:

Don't tell me what I know..... well if ur talking bout the Northerners schooling in the West I'd agree with you, even the ones in the West sef na federal Power help them. but picking up a first class student from Sokoto state university or Usman danfodio university for an academic competition with me? I'll send him back to his paternal village sad

There's no need to put you in competition with anybody because you've outcompeted yourself and won gold on ignorance, arrogance and folly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by Muhammadjr12(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by ButterFrost212(f): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Then tomorrow when the force is dominated by "abokis" you will run around shouting foul. Rubbish
Rickmann:

Its only a foolish southerner that'll waste his or her precious time in applying..
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by Kandeed: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
mapet:

There's no need to put you in competition with anybody because you've outcompeted yourself and won gold on ignorance, arrogance and folly

shut tf up dude I asked a simple fix, and if you or him can't present a Northern first class material you should rather just keep low and stop quoting me stupidly on a Good afternoon
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by hybridblood07(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
It has always been like that bro. Airforce is the most strict among the armed forces. There criteria is very high and there was a time they don't accept lower credit.
Ponytail22:
You go fear rules and regulations na grin
Please I'd pass.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by rowland545(m): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mbmohammed:

Https://airforce.mil.ng
thank u
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by chubarubah(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
Abeg make una carry this una yeye laws comot for here joor. We go survive without una, we are surviving already
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by tolaswim: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Na their problem be that
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by mapet: 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kandeed:

shut tf up dude I asked a simple fix, and if you or him can't present a Northern first class material you should rather just keep low and stop quoting me stupidly on a Good afternoon

You've shown you're empty like a barrel making loud noise, what is there to do with you....than to discard....
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by Kandeed: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
mapet:

You've shown you're empty like a barrel making loud noise, what is there to do with you....than to discard....

ur the nitwit who's no difference from a subliterate neanderthal. if you couldn't put up to the challenge, should ya useless self had quoted me in the first place?? ur home is where you need to go discard people now get ur ragtag sef off my mention
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by GABRIEL6036: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Another Death trap for Southerners again. Who no come no go know.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by mapet: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kandeed:

ur the nitwit who's no difference from a subliterate neanderthal. if you couldn't put up to the challenge, should ya useless self had quoted me in the first place?? ur home is where you need to go discard people now get ur ragtag sef off my mention

What Challenge? On intelligence scale if I ask you to rate yourself 1-10, if you say 2, you're aiming too high....
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by Abdulqareem: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
May Allqhvmake it easy for us all.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by Kandeed: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
mapet:

What Challenge? On intelligence scale if I ask you to rate yourself 1-10, if you say 2, you're aiming too high....

ok.... meanwhile you made me insult you and also made me sin against God. I'm sorry man
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by Revelation4(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Complete waste of time, resource, and energy if you are not a northerner or you don't have a long leg. Don't bother yourself
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by mapet: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kandeed:

ok.... meanwhile you made me insult you and also made me sin against God. I'm sorry man

I will rather say humbling yourself and not debasing your fellow man is what you should pray to God for
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by Bahamas95(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
We all gonna die someday but I won't make that mistake of dying for a pathetic country like Nigeria.......Even my ancestors won't be happy with me.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by rhektor(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
Rickmann:

That's the navy provisional list released recently with only 44 names all core northerners, something that has never happened in the history of the country..now tell me why any southerner should go waste his bloody time on this one again. Isn't it so glaring that buhari is from the pit of hell?

Thats why.

Out of the 22 pages you fraudulently screenshot one page just to fly your ill conceived narrative
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by Marigold2rock(m): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
SwizGuy:
I want to apply , but the only thing holding me back is NYSC. Still awaiting call up letter. Should I apply or better still wait until am done with service

Wait until when U're done with service

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by Marigold2rock(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hezmatosky:
All these our service chiefs, did they graduate from university at 20? Why this age thing?

NDA is a specialized university for training military officers
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by asobo1: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
SwizGuy:
I want to apply , but the only thing holding me back is NYSC. Still awaiting call up letter. Should I apply or better still wait until am done with service
If you are still waiting for call up letter, don't waste your time. Except you are serving corp member expecting to get your discharge certificate before January next year.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by MUTERIKA(m): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
ugo4u:

You're very ignorant and also arrogant at it there are lots of northerners you can't even lace their shoes when it come to Scholastic excellence you people will just be in your cocoon and be spewing rubbish, travel and see.
UGO4U, leave am, let him open his mouth ajar and be yanning dust. SOUTHERNERS and being too pompous.
Re: Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply by asobo1: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kandeed:

I will not argue.... just Goan bring the best first class graduate from the North to coman compete with me. when talking about the North kindly remove Kogi, Jos and Benue
Northerners ain't as incompetent or illiterates the way you view. I understand your grievances towards the north but you're being extreme with "bring the best first class graduate from the North to coman compete with me"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss / Should He Leave His New Job For Another Job Interview? / Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.