Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) (45389 Views)

Oshodi Bus Interchange: Changing The Face Of Transport In Lagos (Video) / Welcome To Oshodi Bus Interchange, Lagos / The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by wpadmin: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
What's the use of this interchange?
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by ithink7: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
S
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by chimhigher(m): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
How can this crap be $70million? The level of stealing and corruption going on in this country no be here at all

2 Likes

Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
chatinent:
There is a side there where agberos have broken the glasses..

Btw, the place is beautiful...but I don't believe $70m went in this place.
before nko.me na1b dollars I go use do am
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by fredoooooo: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Oga if you're not happy about our Lagos, go back to your state and tell your people not to board overnight bus to Lagos again.. Na our Lagos we do am d way ee like .. if you loke turn Anambra to Dubai or Parafise na you sabi ..
Eko is our concern
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by SirSkipPearsons: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
I just cant help but sight that A*S in the first picture... Lagos is working tho
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by IvarDboneless: 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Place way don dirty like mad...even dose useless dirty yoruba girls way dey sell ticket to obalende and lekki attitude go make you go enter normal bus..every where there is littered with tout at the entrance. What is sanwo olu even doing with the rising state of tout in lagos?
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
I MISS LAGOS LIKE CRAZY !!!
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by Springboot: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
CodeTemplar:
$70m. Lagos and inflated projects. Corruption is a relative term sha...

It is better to have completed inflated project than having none as in the case of abia state.
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by wetmenow: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
$70 million? Who curse Nigeria? And People are praising the criminals for stealing.

2 Likes

Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
This building no reach $10m....na wa oh
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by ithink7: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
OP, why is Ambode not mentioned in your thread.
Are you trying to rewrite history again?

1 Like

Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by koolib(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
I was there a few days ago. I saw some level of terrible maintenance.
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by pickatyouu: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
More money for mc oluomo
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by CasNova: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
That is a lot of money for an interchange.
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by shawante(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
chatinent:

You wan follow government argue
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nigeria is a joke, how can I tell my grandchildren that this gigantic structure was just a bus station, tufiakwa!
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by Panda7(m): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
hedonister:
Oshodi Transport interchange is the Biggest Bus terminal in Nigeria and West Africa. It is also one of its kind in Nigeria.

It is a world-class bus terminal in Oshodi, Lagos State, Nigeria. It is a multi three-story facility featuring three separate terminals linked by the skywalk bridge. It is one of the newest infrastructural development in Lagos to boost the transportation sector.

It may well be the most ambitious project ever embarked upon by the Lagos State Government.

The project gulped about $70 million.

See the Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AFEz-_WmWI

wow
eko ni baje
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by mkoabiola: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
I had wanted to make use of d one d rest room in ths terminal.

I was told it attracts a fee jus to use d rest room.

This is Lagos

1 Like

Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by YTmami(f): 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
I passed there last week, it was impressive compared to how it used to be.
That amount is an exaggeration tho.

3 Likes

Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by Kirkman: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Plomo:
Ha

I was there as recent as last month.

There are already broken glass panels and attendant booths are already looking like there was a wwe fight in them.

Oh let’s not even mention the annoying littering and misuse of things that are clearly labeled.

Mismanagement and under maintenance will kill it off in a few years.
In the pictures TERMINAL 3 don dey get missing letters grin
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by SmartPolician: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
How many times are we going to see this on Nairaland? So, we don't have new projects in Nigeria anymore?
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by sevo(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
U$70m indeed...the R and L dey do social distancing abi??

2 Likes

Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by DarkPheonix: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
johnmartus:
Where is the terminal? The overrated state a very smelling state go ajegunle and amukoko everywhere is smelling useless Tinubu stolen lagos people money converted it to his private use we from Anambra build the state Anambra state is beautiful than lagos .
God bless Anambra.
All these Fulani cows, coming online to sow the seed of disunity amongst Southerners.
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by Dada4me: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Even the R in terminal cannot be found, yet it gulped $70 million.

1 Like

Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by BJanta: 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
Plomo:
Ha

There are already broken glass panels and attendant booths are already looking like there was a wwe fight in them.

Oh let’s not even mention the annoying littering and misuse of things that are clearly labeled.

You never see the good in anything good. You'll die of envy. You'll not go back to your backward zone to hold your governors for good governance. It's animals like you that come from your rural zone that desecrate the beauty of Lagos as a result of your primitive upbringing.

Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by yorke1: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
A waste of resouces, a useless project which the main aim was to defraud us of our common wealth.

1 Like

Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by seguno2: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Plomo:
Ha

chatinent:

Is that not what you get for de-prioritising the education of every child in free government schools that are world standard
What you get with the people asking for commissioned projects instead of asking for employment to maintain and continuously improve existing projects?
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by seanwilliam(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
mkoabiola:
I had wanted to make use of d one d rest room in ths terminal.

I was told it attracts a fee jus to use d rest room.

This is Lagos
so u want it free of charge so that una go spoil am ?
Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by vasel15: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
hedonister:
Oshodi Transport interchange is the Biggest Bus terminal in Nigeria and West Africa. It is also one of its kind in Nigeria.

It is a world-class bus terminal in Oshodi, Lagos State, Nigeria. It is a multi three-story facility featuring three separate terminals linked by the skywalk bridge. It is one of the newest infrastructural development in Lagos to boost the transportation sector.

It may well be the most ambitious project ever embarked upon by the Lagos State Government.

The project gulped about $70 million.

See the Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AFEz-_WmWI

$70 million. OK. Tinubu is a criminal.. Sweetshisha Tinubuadvocate

1 Like

Re: The $70 Million Oshodi Bus Interchange (pics, Video) by vasel15: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
sevo:
U$70m indeed...the R and L dey do social distancing abi??

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Ranked As One Of The Worst Cities To Live In / Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) / FRSC Arrests Mary Ikoku For Using Google Maps In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.