Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Victoria Creek Gardens Estate CEO, Micheal Amadi Orwu Bags 40 UNDER 40 CEO Award - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Victoria Creek Gardens Estate CEO, Micheal Amadi Orwu Bags 40 UNDER 40 CEO Award (536 Views)

Valentine: Stanley Nnoruga, CEO Stanzo3 Visits Lagos Cheshire Home For Disabled / Ajayi Adebayo, CEO Webbit, Wedding Photos / Ember Creek Victoria Island Lagos Review | Best Event Space In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Creek Gardens Estate CEO, Micheal Amadi Orwu Bags 40 UNDER 40 CEO Award by Daveofafrica(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2021
Micheal Amadi Orwu, MD/CEO of Victoria Creek Gardens Estate in Port Harcourt, has been honoured as one of the 40 under 40 CEOs in Nigeria for the year 2021, NigerDelta Insider reports. The event which held at the Lagos Oriental Hotel on Sunday, June 27, 2021 was graced by all the successful and nominated 40 under 40 award recipients.

The award was organized by Young Entrepreneurs International Summit (YEIS).

Michael Amadi was recognized for his hard work and achievement as an entrepreneur in Nigeria, Victoria Creek Gardens is one of the biggest real estate companies in the south south. In his acceptance speech, thanked the organizers of the event, The Young Entrepreneur Summit for recognizing his efforts in adding value to the Nigerian economic landscape

The CEO, He Said;

“I feel very honored to have received such an award and I am earnestly grateful for the recognition I have received for my work and humanitarian service. Having faced lots of challenges and conquering them as I progress has strengthened me so far.

For the purpose of this award, I beckon on the entire Youth and able workforce of the nation to be zealous and relentless in their hard work for in the end we shall reap the fruits of our Labour.”

The summit is aimed at bringing together Young Business Leaders in Nigeria and Africa at large who have continually helped reshaped global economy and contributed to the agenda of the United Nations

(1) (Reply)

Behold Leonardo Dicaprio, Jeff Bezos, Drake Ring In NYE On St. Barts Yacht / Dussehra 2022: Celebrations Take Over India’s Streets / Auditioning! Auditioning! Auditioning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.