Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father (74833 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by NwekeUG(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2021
Man Slumps And Die After DNA Test Showed He's Not His Son's Biological Father (Photos, Video)

A man slumped and die after reading the result of a DNA test conducted on his son, IgbereTV reports.

According to supposed friends of the deceased who gave their opinions online, the abroad-based man chanced upon his wife with another man on Snapchat, so he returned to Nigeria and conducted a paternity test on his son, and the results stated that he is not the boy's biological father.

Below is a video narrating what transpired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG159Je8jrk

https://igberetvnews.com/1395386/man-slumps-die-dna-test-showed-hes-sons-biological-father-photos-video/

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by NwaAmaikpe: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2021
shocked

I don't blame these women, some men are just plain stupid. I have a mulatto friend whose son is as dark as coal.
His wife convinced him to believe the boy looks like her maternal aunt who's dark too.

I've told him to run a DNA test on the boy but the mumu man said there's no need that he's certain the child is his because they have the same sleeping posture and that just like him, the boy pours saliva on the pillow while sleeping.

872 Likes 69 Shares

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2021
RIP brotherman! You were on your own enjoying pussies from these farm toolz, you thought u fell in love with the sweetest pussy hence u decided to Up your games by making it official and legal.

RIP bro, for having a taste of your own medicine the sob way

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Ever8090: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2021
Anyone who still have value for those breeding specie is in for a very long thing..they were created to provide companionship to man but all they brougtht has been calamity upon calamity....

170 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Gramps: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2021
The Future is Female grin grin

133 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by babyBB: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2021
Na wa o, nothing dey this life one needs to take things easy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by SchoolGate: 11:55am On Jul 12, 2021
Sad
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2021
And to even think another abroad-based man is planning to get married to a lady who stills visits & cooks for her ex.

360 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by ifytrik(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by geesilver(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2021
That's how Wicked this vag*na people can be

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by advanceDNA: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2021
You die becos of a woman’s action...??
Nigga pleeeeeease...are you that weak or just interested in dying...

I’m always prepared for the worst case scenario...nothing can hit me by surprise..
My imagination is so wild I have a protocol for alien invasion or zombie apocalypse....

411 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by ifytrik(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2021
Gramps:
The Future is Female grin grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by ifytrik(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

I’m always prepared for the worst case scenario...nothing can hit me by surprise..
My imagination is so wild I have a protocol for alien invasion or zombie apocalypse....
Naso we de hear

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by ifytrik(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't blame these women, some men are just plain stupid. I have a mulatto friend whose son is as dark as coal.
His wife convinced him to believe the boy looks like her maternal aunt who's dark too.

I've told him to run a DNA test on the boy but the mumu man said there's no need.
That he's certain the child is his because they have the same sleeping posture and just like him, the boy pours saliva on the pillow while sleeping.
I hope your father did a DNA test with you to make sure your are his son as well.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by EXLOVER(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
If you notice the picture of the woman she's a serial cheat, the late husband is just her bank, someone else is doing the oiling. Men should be careful of the kind of women they end up with, don't marry because of beauty or sexiness.

Guys should be careful with any girl that have dated a yahooboy, those ones ashawo dey their DNA, they can sleep with anybody around you.

Guys should also be careful with those girls that has a broke loving ex, she left him to marry you because he's not ready yet, you will be happy that you're a winner, but behind you she's collecting his sweet broke Dickson steady, this things can lead to you fathering someone's child.

In Conclusion, you can take an olosho out of the street but you can't take the street out of olosho, my own be say, immediately my child is 3 months old i will start conducting my local DNA with my eyes directly, if the child doesn't have any of my features or doesn't look like any member of my family, straight to oyibo DNA. I can't be spending on one idiot sperm production.

257 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by slawormiir: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
This is why i don't do relationship and love
This baby girls are full of deceit and they ain't loyal
Rest in peace

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Wobojob: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Wow

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by chelseamann(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fear women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Sirmuel1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
I pity those that still take Women serious.

Find someone that respect you (love is hard to find), do a little wedding, have children (run a DNA test on ALL the Children, before you start spending money on them)

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by bigdammyj: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Noted
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by BigSarah(f): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
I blame the man angry

sad but some women sef embarassed
Chai,

5 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by VEXT: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
You can never house a hoe, a hoe belongs to the street.. Thinking a hoe will change after getting marry to her is the biggest mistake ever!!

Lastly,never take a relationship advice from a woman ...She can even advice you to marry a prostitute...

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Franckly62(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
It doesn't make sense.
He was shocked?
He should have been expecting it na. The guy had evidence of her cheating...

17 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Richy4(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Chaiiii that's too bad sad.....
But how can he just die instantly like that?...Assuming he was old, it would have been a different matter altogether... he is young and should have some strong "shock absorbers" in his system embarassed

15 Likes

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Mokason288(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
DONT ASK ME HOW I GOT ALL THIS LIKES

164 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by BonPatrick(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
he is a fool

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by BKayy: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Shameless man

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Queenserah26(f): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Chai, so sad. RIP to the deceased.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by olaolulazio(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Painful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.