Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father (74831 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

You die becos of a woman’s action...??
Nigga pleeeeeease...are you that weak or just interested in dying...

I’m always prepared for the worst case scenario...nothing can hit me by surprise..
My imagination is so wild I have a protocol for alien invasion or zombie apocalypse....

But bro... Buhari's administration is enough zombie apocalypse. What has been your plan B in getting along?
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by iceberylin(m): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't blame these women, some men are just plain stupid. I have a mulatto friend whose son is as dark as coal.
His wife convinced him to believe the boy looks like her maternal aunt who's dark too.

I've told him to run a DNA test on the boy but the mumu man said there's no need that he's certain the child is his because they have the same sleeping posture and that just like him, the boy pours saliva on the pillow while sleeping.
Africans grin
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Kennyashe2002(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nothing is this life can amazed me, we plenty women dey out there we dey look for hubby.. Olorun Mahe oo. Die because of woman..
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Harmattan123(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bye bye
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by armadeo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
Eddygourdo:
well..... so long as he called you dad.... you are his father.... but for that treacherous eve, u are supposed to make love to her with a plugged boiling ring.

This reminds me of things fall apart after okonkwo killed ikemefuna.

His kins man said "okonkwo that boy called you father".
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by orlaglobal234: 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
The guy just killed himself for nothing to die for and again if you look at the boy he didn't resemble the fake father, the boy look like slowpoke while the fake father look strong and agile. So, therefore I don't see any reason that will make the guy lost three things at the same time, he lost the money for DNA, he lost the boy to original father and above all he lost his only one life what a big lose

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by MrColdsweat: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
Women are no longer what they used to be.

As long as you keep marrying these hoes, you will keep slumping and dying. From the kick-off of the.marriage, you are tricked.

Walk away. These hoes ain't worth it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by SAMAJ: 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
Stupid man he was. He should know that the result of DNA would be either favourable or unfavorable and should have prepared his mind against all odds. If u no say u no get mind, why you go do paternity test.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by DaCharis2016: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pls how much does it cost to run a parternal DNA test in Lagos?
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Techguy96(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

I’m always prepared for the worst case scenario...nothing can hit me by surprise..
My imagination is so wild I have a protocol for alien invasion or zombie apocalypse....
That's not the point, the guy wasn't healthy b4 n he didn't know, lots of Nigerians don't take their health serious, u might have a very High blood pressure n still feel very healthy small bad news like this n u are gone, if u are even Lucky to survive stroke fit deal with u.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Techguy96(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
SAMAJ:
Stupid man he was. He should know that the result of DNA would be either favourable or unfavorable and should have prepared his mind against all odds. If u no say u no get mind, why you go do paternity test.
Imagine u had high bp n u don't know because u don't check ur bp regularly. Any small bad news like this, u are gone. Its not a matter of being prepared, are u healthy?

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by almarthins(m): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

U no well at all grin grin
Omo no xpect too much in life
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Kolaboluv7(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't blame these women, some men are just plain stupid. I have a mulatto friend whose son is as dark as coal.
His wife convinced him to believe the boy looks like her maternal aunt who's dark too.

I've told him to run a DNA test on the boy but the mumu man said there's no need that he's certain the child is his because they have the same sleeping posture and that just like him, the boy pours saliva on the pillow while sleeping.

grin

NwaAmaikpe...!

Just like tacha you no go kill person

My left rib grin grin grin
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by abysirius(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin grin grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Malawian(m): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Honestly, after redpilling, these things no longer pertub you. I am having stomach upset from too much red pill in my system.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by farem: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwekeUG:
Man Slumps And Die After DNA Test Showed He's Not His Son's Biological Father (Photos, Video)

A man slumped and die after reading the result of a DNA test conducted on his son, IgbereTV reports.

According to supposed friends of the deceased who gave their opinions online, the abroad-based man chanced upon his wife with another man on Snapchat, so he returned to Nigeria and conducted a paternity test on his son, and the results stated that he is not the boy's biological father.

Below is a video narrating what transpired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG159Je8jrk

https://igberetvnews.com/1395386/man-slumps-die-dna-test-showed-hes-sons-biological-father-photos-video/

Some years back, it's possible that this guy would be one of the persons here on nairalamd that abused anyone who said abstinence is key or fornication is against God's law. Nothing is free from. Satan
Sad.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by bepositive11: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

Please keep your mouth shut! Be respectful
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Lonelypacifist6: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:
And to even think another abroad-based man is planning to get married to a lady who stills visits & cooks for her ex.
Who is this person please let me do amebo? Is it a nairalander? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by IMAliyu(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Malawian:
Honestly, after redpilling, these things no longer pertub you. I am having stomach upset from too much red pill in my system.
You suppose take one red pill, not the whole bottle.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by GABRIEL6036: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Evil women around the globe. May God save us. Rest on bro.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Juicewrld27: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by bepositive11: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:
Shameless man

You're the one who's shameless. You have no empathy
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by emmadejust(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mokason288:
To my friend

JUDE OYIBE in Asaba

PLEASE don’t ever take a DNA test on your two kids

I don’t want to looooose you embarassed

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by murphyibiam15(m): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Kraspo:
Try and Marry a Virgin.
Only u made sense so far, but people don't know this simple wisdom

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by ShedrachU(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Result of marrying olosho after paid knacking

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by tightpussy156: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Stupid man died because of a useless prostitude who parade herself as wfe.A public pussy don kill this stupid man.why you were abroad working hard another man they Bleep the living day light out of your ashawo wife wide pussy.it a shame ashawo parading thereselves as wife.As you are dead the man don see big opportunity to massage and Bleep the living hell out of her.Your own.woman.don carry you go early grave.Heartless women.i always say most women are just with a man for what they will gain from him.finacial gain.notin to offer.They parade as wifes to get that finiacial gain.The onea not loyal are@ready to kill you and take over your wealth.Who quote me hug transformer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
Who is this person please let me do amebo? Is it a nairalander? grin

No, he is a NLer's friend. And you know NLers, he might really be the person in question.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Juicewrld27: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by boyjo: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwekeUG:
Man Slumps And Die After DNA Test Showed He's Not His Son's Biological Father (Photos, Video)

A man slumped and die after reading the result of a DNA test conducted on his son, IgbereTV reports.

According to supposed friends of the deceased who gave their opinions online, the abroad-based man chanced upon his wife with another man on Snapchat, so he returned to Nigeria and conducted a paternity test on his son, and the results stated that he is not the boy's biological father.

Below is a video narrating what transpired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG159Je8jrk

https://igberetvnews.com/1395386/man-slumps-die-dna-test-showed-hes-sons-biological-father-photos-video/

It is possible.
But the wife should go for a DNA test too.
If she is innocent.
To rule out child swap.
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by Mokason288(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=emmadejust post=103638132][/quote]
Amembo
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by soojar(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

You are the man
Re: Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father by okoroemeka(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you are a joy killer,so you want the poor man to slump and die also

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.