Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 (24069 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 / Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time / 2021 Sterling Bank Plc Management Development Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by BrosMayowa(m): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
21void:
A friend I know in HR says emails have started dropping this night

Chairman, you fit epp us ask your padi say wetin dey sup? I popped them an email (as they suggested) but got no response.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by zinachidi(m): 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
a1atthewheel:
I haven't received any email as to the time of mine. I intend to be there by 10 am sha. Worst case they'll send me back. Let it not be like I played myself by not going.
I sent you a mail bro, please get back, I want to call you tomorrow if you get there, if I looks like it'll get head, I'll start coming, because I dey Yaba like this, I no get tfare to waste
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by hebukun15: 7:39am On Sep 21, 2021
BrosMayowa:

Chairman, you fit epp us ask your padi say wetin dey sup? I popped them an email (as they suggested) but got no response.

We really need a response from them, sent an email to them but no response yet. Was scheduled for today and didn't receive any cancellation mail.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by hebukun15: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2021
a1atthewheel:
I haven't received any email as to the time of mine. I intend to be there by 10 am sha. Worst case they'll send me back. Let it not be like I played myself by not going.

I guess I will also have to be there as well as I didn't receive any mail to the time of mine as well.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by zinachidi(m): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2021
hebukun15:

I guess I will also have to be there as well as I didn't receive any mail to the time of mine as well.
the email was just so unprofessional, no time, no venue, I know it obviously has to be the Ikoyi office, but you have to put it there. I feel they'll tell us to go back, but I understand why we have to go, e dey pain me cos I no get that tfare to waste to go Yaba to Ikoyi, come back empty handed. Shaa, I hope they'll reply our mails maybe around 9, by then office don open, but I'll call the two numbers on their website and see if I can get a response
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by BrosMayowa(m): 8:01am On Sep 21, 2021
zinachidi:
the email was just so unprofessional, no time, no venue, I know it obviously has to be the Ikoyi office, but you have to put it there. I feel they'll tell us to go back, but I understand why we have to go, e dey pain me cos I no get that tfare to waste to go Yaba to Ikoyi, come back empty handed. Shaa, I hope they'll reply our mails maybe around 9, by then office don open, but I'll call the two numbers on their website and see if I can get a response

The email I got said: “times will be allocated and sent subsequently”. They didn’t even confirm whether it was virtual or physical until I received a Team’s invite scheduling me for 7PM only for it to be canceled about 4 hours later.

It’s actually confusing because what am I supposed to do now? Head down there when I only received a virtual invite? Plus, I’m not even prepared to head down there as it stands. I’m not in Lagos. E go pain me if it turns out they were expecting physical when they didn’t say anything o. E no just make sense.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by Tokkson: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2021
BrosMayowa:

The email I got said: “times will be allocated and sent subsequently”. They didn’t even confirm whether it was virtual or physical until I received a Team’s invite scheduling me for 7PM only for it to be canceled about 4 hours later.

It’s actually confusing because what am I supposed to do now? Head down there when I only received a virtual invite? Plus, I’m not even prepared to head down there as it stands. I’m not in Lagos. E go pain me if it turns out they were expecting physical when they didn’t say anything o. E no just make sense.

It has been cancelled already. So why do you still plan on going there?
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by hebukun15: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2021
BrosMayowa:

Hmmm... since it was a virtual invite you got, then It is safe to believe they intend for the interview to be online, there will be no point having to go. Thanks for clearing that side up.

I only got the first email as well that time will be allocated and sent subsequently.

They need to be more understanding, some of us are working and need to get permission to leave the office.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by BrosMayowa(m): 8:11am On Sep 21, 2021
Tokkson:

It has been cancelled already. So why do you still plan on going there?

Precisely my point. Going there appears fruitless. Imagine receiving another invite when I’m at Obalende grin grin

But I don’t like being unprepared sha. Maybe they’ll respond before 12. Since they haven’t canceled on the schedule for today, only a timing problem
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by zinachidi(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2021
BrosMayowa:

Bro your own is pretty clear, it was Cancelled, me I didn't even get a Teams Invite, I didn't get a cancellation email, nothing, just that it's today, and the time will be subsequently sent to me, talmbout I'm one the 48 people and they'd like to meet me in person, (physical or virtual, I no even know)
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by BrosMayowa(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2021
zinachidi:
Bro your own is pretty clear, it was Cancelled, me I didn't even get a Teams Invite, I didn't get a cancellation email, nothing, just that it's today, and the time will be subsequently sent to me, talmbout I'm one the 48 people and they'd like to meet me in person, (physical or virtual, I no even know)

I feel that 1 of this and 1 of that thing na lamba jare. Anyway, we’ll see sha. So what do you plan on doing?
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by Tokkson: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2021
BrosMayowa:

Precisely my point. Going there appears fruitless. Imagine receiving another invite when I’m at Obalende grin grin

But I don’t like being unprepared sha. Maybe they’ll respond before 12. Since they haven’t canceled on the schedule for today, only a timing problem

True though.

I'm yet to get any time allocation sef.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by timtowy: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2021
Very pointless to go to their office in my opinion. They didn't give time or venue, so what are you guys going there for? You would most likely be sent back. Plus it seems too desperate in my opinion.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by 21void: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2021
Emails are being recalled or cancelled. You will get a feedback on this is 24 hours on your time. Respond to the mail you were sent. You will get a feedback in 24 hours. Don't bother going anywhere if you were not told to, you'll come back empty handed.

This info is legit.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by zinachidi(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2021
21void:
Emails are being recalled or cancelled. You will get a feedback on this is 24 hours on your time. Respond to the mail you were sent. You will get a feedback in 24 hours. Don't bother going anywhere if you were not told to, you'll come back empty handed.

This info is legit.
thanks, I just called the lady said the same thing, so we wait. Please guys don't go anywhere
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by 21void: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2021
My guy says this interview will now be virtual and will probably hold next week Monday or Tuesday, so await official confirmation by mail
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by FareehaAuwal: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2021
Mails have started dropping for the time of the interview. The invite says the interview is virtual and will be conducted via Microsoft teams. Please be patient and wait for mail regarding your schedule time.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by 4lay: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2021
Thanks a lot for your help

21void:

This info is legit.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by 4lay: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2021
True. Just got mine

FareehaAuwal:
Mails have started dropping for the time of the interview. The invite says the interview is virtual and will be conducted via Microsoft teams. Please be patient and wait for mail regarding your schedule time.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by easybusy: 9:35am On Sep 21, 2021
Do you guys have any idea if Lagos is the only place we would work or their it's like all branches in Nigeria?
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by Tokkson: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2021
21void:
My guy says this interview will now be virtual and will probably hold next week Monday or Tuesday, so await official confirmation by mail

Mine is next week Wednesday. Do you know how much the company pays?
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by Tokkson: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2021
4lay:
True. Just got mine

When is yours?
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by BrosMayowa(m): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2021
easybusy:
Do you guys have any idea if Lagos is the only place we would work or their it's like all branches in Nigeria?

This chairman don dey reason as e won take travel out

Ahem. I’ve gotten another invite o.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by timtowy: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2021
Please does anyone have any idea what their pay is like?
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by BrosMayowa(m): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2021
timtowy:
Please does anyone have any idea what their pay is like?

Na the koko be this.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by BrosMayowa(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2021
BrosMayowa:

Na the koko be this.
But the quality of the experience also matters obviously
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by adewemi1899: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
seems like they have moved it to next week. Is anyone still scheduled for today?
Btw please does anyone have an idea what this interview would entail and what possible questions that would be asked?
Tokkson:

Mine is next week Wednesday. Do you know how much the company pays?
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by 4lay: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
Wednesday

Tokkson:

When is yours?
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by BrosMayowa(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
adewemi1899:
seems like they have moved it to next week. Is anyone still scheduled for today?
Btw please does anyone have an idea what this interview would entail and what possible questions that would be asked?

Unlikely from the look of things. Also appears @4lay was scheduled for tomorrow. I am scheduled for this Thursday too.

God help us all. I wonder how many more stages or interviews we still have to go through.
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by Tokkson: 5:37am On Sep 23, 2021
Has anyone done the interview so far?

How did it go?
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by BrosMayowa(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Omo why nobody dey respond.. Haa
Re: Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021 by adewemi1899: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
abeg make person yarn us what to expect in the interview nawn abegggg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Entrepreneurship Is Not The Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria / How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview / How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.