Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) (45878 Views)

How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account / Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by DAMN99: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
I thought this bitch is in jail tho. What those his marriage has to do with the fact that she murdered the man in cold blood? Chidinma and these media mfs are sounding so unfortunate right now

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by blackmantis: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
She is now saying that she didn't kill him. Arranging the story like a script written for Wale Adenuga.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
pocohantas:
The girl lies too much and has turned this thing into a reality show.

- At first she said she knew nothing about his personal life. She doesn’t know if he was married, but he had this married aura.

- Now she knows he was married and had marital issues.

- She said they drank, smoked and he wanted sex which she wasn’t ready for. So he started chasing her round the house till she got to the kitchen. He choked her and she stabbed him in self-defence.

- When his body was examined and it showed the man was strangled, she changed her story again. This time she told us how she tied him up while he was asleep.

Why does she keep changing her story?
What is she hiding?
Who is she protecting?
Why is the press indulging her?
Why is someone being held for a crime as heavy as murder laughing?
Why does she even look so relaxed and beautiful? They loosened her hair, washed it and combed it out for her. A murder suspect.

Could it be that she knows something we do not know?

I just pity the late Usifo because it is obvious he died for nothing. This is disgraceful to him and the family he left behind.

May God give her lawyer the grace to defend a client who keeps changing her story per second. Nothing she has said so far is admissible. Let’s just focus on the major thing, she killed the man.

What amuses me the most is why the Police would allow a murder suspect grant interview at will like this is some reality show?...no empathy what-so-ever!

I am suspecting this girl is used as a cover-up for an assassination done by some high power individuals...money already exchanging hands.

She appears so confident she ain't going to jail.

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by loliapoopy2013(f): 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nai make you kill am?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Maxwell4404(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
First of all, this is for parents who mislead their children by getting divorced and not taken proper care of their first family they owned, she smokes at her age she do drugs and both biological parents cares to know about their child affair, let's see how this case will end up there's more to it
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by kay29000(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
You will be surprised at how many wealthy Nigerians that have already fallen in love with her and are working behind the scene to get her released. Once out, she will be flown out of the country.

Don't think every big man is busy. Some men cannot wrap their heads around the fact that such an innocent-looking chameleon could kill especially when the little guy between their legs are cheering them on.

/

You have a point

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Hahaha is this real? Why the HD camera like some celebrity is giving interview? Why are they trying to make her look so good for the camera? Is this how prisoners are treated?

Hahahaha

She just said she didn't kill him, that she got back to the apartment and found him dead.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by cococandy(f): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
mysticwarrior:
you are very correct, but come to think of it did you noticed how good looking and relaxed she appears, doesn't look like someone in a Nigerian police detention.
Indeed. Hopefully they can start treating other suspects like this. Suspects also deserve basic human rights like hygiene. They should have been doing that all along instead of just for a few select (maybe even connected) suspects.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by cococandy(f): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
You will be surprised at how many wealthy Nigerians that have already fallen in love with her and are working behind the scene to get her released. Once out, she will be flown out of the country.

Don't think every big man is busy. Some men cannot wrap their heads around the fact that such an innocent-looking chameleon could kill especially when the little guy between their legs are cheering them on.

/

Na una way grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
pocohantas:
The girl lies too much and has turned this thing into a reality show.

- At first she said she knew nothing about his personal life. She doesn’t know if he was married, but he had this married aura.

- Now she knows he was married and had marital issues.

- She said they drank, smoked and he wanted sex which she wasn’t ready for. So he started chasing her round the house till she got to the kitchen. He choked her and she stabbed him in self-defence.

- When his body was examined and it showed the man was strangled, she changed her story again. This time she told us how she tied him up while he was asleep.

Why does she keep changing her story?
What is she hiding?
Who is she protecting?
Why is the press indulging her?
Why is someone being held for a crime as heavy as murder laughing?
Why does she even look so relaxed and beautiful? They loosened her hair, washed it and combed it out for her. A murder suspect.

I just pity the late Usifo because it is obvious he died for nothing. This is disgraceful to him and the family he left behind.

May God give her lawyer the grace to defend a client who keeps changing her story per second. Nothing she has said so far is admissible. Let’s just focus on the major thing, she killed the man.
My GOD continue to Bless you.
It's obvious the IG wants to turn this Girl into a Celebrity. What kind of country is this.?
IF that GIRL had been UGLY we would have heard of a different story by now.?
How many times will they parade her with MAKEUP?
Make dem release her make we see.
IF they choose to FLY her abroad, we have mad Nigerian Men abroad waiting.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by EM123: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
When you will fall victim we will ask this same question

please allow court to decide
, we are in demngracy
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Lagossuspect: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

You've not watched this video then...

She just said she didn't do it grin.
I watched it, she's trying to say it was self defence. You know the lady is confused
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by olasquare: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Se as u come kill him u don solve the marriage wahala abi, anofia
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Lordhades21(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
All man gats shine eye, all this daughters of jezebel ain't got good tidings for no one, they just wanna leech, and be entitled.
Las las I blame some men for the stupidity of some women this days. lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Revolva(m): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
wetin concern agbero with overload

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrA5R934FXU&t=49s
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by dankorode(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Once upon a time, old man FORWARDEVERLY and his sweet sixteen wife number 7 were expecting the birth of their first child after 20 years of marriage.

However Mrs FORWARDEVERLY was experiencing severe pains and the doctor was worried about the chances of her successful delivery so he spoke to old man FORWARDEVERLY:

Doctor: Sir, your wife's condition is serious and the only way it can be stabilized is if you agree that we should transfer some of her pain to you as the father of the child. Will you accept this solution?

Old man FORWARDEVERLY: Yes, I will do anything to minimize my wife's pain

So the doctor warns Old man FORWARDEVERLY that the process will be painful for him, but Old man FORWARDEVERLY reassures the doctor that he is a strong man and he can endure the pain.

So the doctor transfers 10% of pain to Old man FORWARDEVERLY, then asks him: "How are you feeling?"

Old man FORWARDEVERLY replies: "I don't feel any pain whatsoever"

The doctor was pleased and said: "Since you can carry 10% pain, let us try and increase it to 25%"

Surprisingly, Old man FORWARDEVERLY was able to endure the 25% pain and the doctor was impressed.

"Wow, very few men can take 25% pain as calmly as you are doing right now. You are really a strong man."

Old man FORWARDEVERLY smiled with pride. The doctor now asked him: "Would you mind if we increase the pain level to 50%?" and he answered: "No problem"

So the doctor increased the pain transfer to 50%, but still Old man FORWARDEVERLY was cool and calm and he wasn't feeling it.

By this time, the doctor was excited! "Nobody has been able to endure 50% pain without fainting! You are a real superman!"

The proud FORWARDEVERLY now became boastful: "Even 100% is nothing for me!"

The doctor tried to beg him to change his mind, that nobody has ever survived 100%, but the ignorant FORWARDEVERLY insisted on 100% and even said he will beat up the doctor if he refused. So the doctor reluctantly and nervously increased the pain level to 100% and quietly told the nurses to prepare a death certificate.

However a miracle happened because not only was FORWARDEVERLY still alive, he was actually chilling with a tumbler of kaikai!

The doctor and all the hospital staff were screaming with excitement and giving praises to God.

"Mr," said the doctor to FORWARDEVERLY, "what you have done today is nothing short of a miracle. No man in history has ever survived 100% pain transfer because it is an automatic death sentence! Your new born son is very fortunate to have a father like you!"

The following morning, a proud Old man FORWARDEVERLY and his wife went home after the delivery of their bouncing baby boy.

Upon driving home, they noticed that no matter how many times they horned, their gateman, Abdul, would not come to open the gate. Eventually, their anger over Abdul's behaviour changed to worry, so they summoned a few neighbors and broke down the gate, only to find Abdul lying stone dead on the ground....
oya continue the story, so wetin cause Abdul dead?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by KingOKON: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Is that why you killed him? I wonder why they haven't 't sent this bitch to God instead she is here forming celebrity and giving interviews

U be real original MUMU even the family of the man knows she cant be the one
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Habba, she is a fine girl nau. She can never be caught unfresh grin

This was how they treated the Kidnapper dude and gave him a new orange shirt with _squad_ text on it.

Make she enjoy her life, murder in Nigeria is nothing to the judiciary in Nigeria.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by kingsceedon(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Is that why you killed him? I wonder why they haven't 't sent this bitch to God instead she is here forming celebrity and giving interviews

Go send her naw, Akpa Amu
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by rman: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lagossuspect:
In some ways you are right.

But her offence is clear, she was caught in the act. She can't deny the fact that she killed the man.

These interviews are to help her, cause now she's claiming she did that to defend herself from been killed by her Sugar Zaddy.

She's claiming self defence, and ignorance of the situation of not going to the police to report the crime.

She's also been remorseful of the act. These interviews might have been arranged by her lawyers to seek public support.

Even the judge might have to reduce her sentence with these interviews.

She has changed her story in the interview granted. She met the man dead in the room after coming from running some errands. She panicked and took some of his valuables including his ATM card and left because she was afraid..STORY HAS CHNAGED
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by tunde82seidat(f): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Very useless country with weak judiciary system. Look at her glowing Nd even styled her hair neatly ,she was even smiling . Her lawyer must v read some SIMPs comments on nairaland so she changed the narrative . The aim is to make her look more innocent n pretty and more pity parties on her side .The more you look ,the less you see. She doesn't even look like she's been drilled .No difference btw this one n the guy that killed umoren .I'm just weak .They want to make her a Celebrity murderer.No atom of remorse at all .asking her useless questions

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by ModestGal(f): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
rman:

She has changed her story in the interview granted. She met the man dead in the room after coming from running some errands. She panicked and took some of his valuables including his ATM card and left because she was afraid..STORY HAS CHNAGED
She panicked, was in great shock and doesn't want to be falsely accused,yet she took his ATM and transferred money to herself, lol.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Bonnywest: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
One word for Chidinma O: Liar
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Lagossuspect: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
rman:

They are trying to hide the crime
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Whoknowsme: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2021
smile11s:
Wow. She’s even relaxed and smiling. They are changing her story and preparing her to be released. Next she will be a celeb and be preaching on Instagram. Life no balance at all.

Lessons learned: Men be careful o. Na women dey run things now.
The men you are referring to will never hear. Last week one married man was asking me out, i reminded him of Chidimma and Ataga's case. He said I should not worry about that that it was the man's way of dying that it will not happen to him. You can imagine what nonsense came out of his mouth later; he wants to enjoy himself. I gave him all the words i could (not insults) and deleted his number from my phone. This is to tell u that some will never ever change until they are near-death.
As for Chidimma, that girl is a serial liar and killer. She should be dealt with to put others like her on check. These married men should also show a good moral to these supposedly daughters and stop enticing them with money. He that has ear, let him hear

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by zedegit: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
Okay even if he wasn't in happy marriage, did he give you consent to kill him or did he tell you that he was tired of his life?

See man that runs girls are managing, now e reach your turn, you go kill am. Aren't you wicked? cry
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by Aburada: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar....
Isoright

I will continue to drag my weed while I wait for the out come of all this hullabaloo, kerfuffle razzmatazz, melee and rigmarole
Epa cut soap for me nau
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by jamjo: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1395395/late-super-tv-ceo-happy-marriage-marital-issues-chidinma-ojukwu-video/

Is this girl have a lawyer? can they advise her to stop talking, I don't know who is advising her, talking too much can never win any sympathy from the public she is really jeopardizing her case.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by wallrichy: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
I thought I was the only one that saw that. She's adorned her appearance more better and beautiful than the initial time she was paraded. Also she has been coache coached and tutored by a stupid criminal lawyer to twist her initial statement. However, in a court case, the first fresh statement given is always much appreciated and accepted than any subsequent statement...thats why whenever you are arrested...your right will be quickly read to you before your attorney comes in...that you have right to remain silent cos anything you say can be use against you in the law court...and if peradventure you are able to speak to you attorney on phone...the first thing he would tell you is ....Don't say anything till am with you....the reason for that is because the first statement of a suspect is always given more credence than any other statement especially if done without duress just like Chidinma Ojukwus case. It's a well planned criminal act by this she devil of a girl. Her demeanor is so annoying every time she appears to the public. She was even smiling when she was asked how much she withdrew from the guy's account after his death. She also lied that she met him dead and never killed him. A careful criminal lawyer must have seen a lot of holes to send this vampire of a girl to life in kirikiri prison. She ain't a good liar like Liar Muhammed. I could pick 20 holes straight away in her statements so far inclusive of the statement she made to crime fighters. I am not a lawyer but a sharp criminal lawyer will make the judge to condemn her to life with hard labour that would make that ugly beauty of hers to turn to Monster in a very short jail life. We men should be very careful, it ain't worth it despite the fact that most of our women, wives, gf are frustrating our lives terribly by been ungrateful and nags. Most of our women push us into this disgustive habits of sidechicking...most of us, it's never our intention...some women makes the house so hot and unpleasant to come to after work. Some marriage are alive cos of the kids....God help us Men. We are really an endangered species. Ameno Dorime...In God we trust our lives....

d
shegun4sur:
They're still allowing this idiot make hair and grant interviews saying she didn't kill him.
Woe unto all these attention seeking reporters as well

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by meobizy(f): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Our foolish media is forcing stories out of this girl’s mouth. Where are her lawyers?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) by lastchild: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
DSC7:

What if the wife is behind his demise.....

Am beginning to see this girl as a hired Assasin...

Deed done, her freedom is next........

Men be careful out there.....
you just brought my knowledge to this, hmmm

sincerely, the way they are pampering this girl, who knows

this whole thing is just deep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikoyi Prison: Lagos Police Station Where Innocents Are Jailed Criminals Recycled / Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos / Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.