Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,034 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:49 AM

Penalty Kick/shootout At Crucial Stage In A Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Penalty Kick/shootout At Crucial Stage In A Match (145 Views)

Penalty Kick: Brighton Vs Manchester United 6-7 Semi Final FA Cup / Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge / UEFA Super Cup: Liverpool Goalkeeper, VAR Accused Of Cheating In Penalty Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Penalty Kick/shootout At Crucial Stage In A Match by plainpleasant: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
The penalty Kick is one of the most pressured shots in the game of soccer. A goal from penalty spot is enough to claim a win in a match. We've seen players and keepers practicing penalties in training to avoid loss if eventually the match ended to penalty shootout.

Various clubs and countries have been a victim of penalty loss. The big names in the game like Ronalo, Messi, Mbappe, Neymar and the rest of them has lose penalty on a crucial stage.

The reason why I created this thrend is to ask fellow Nairalanders that in a match whereby a player want to play penalty and a kepper want to save it. Which one of them is likely more in advantage?
Is it the player that want to play the penalty Kick or the kepper that want to save the ball.
Re: Penalty Kick/shootout At Crucial Stage In A Match by flamingREED(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Give it to Cr7 the penalty monster.

Now to your question, unless a keeper is out of luck, it depends largely on his fire.
It's easier to save a penalty than to score it.

I've been both player and a goalkeeper, so I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Penalty Kick/shootout At Crucial Stage In A Match by plainpleasant: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
flamingREED:
Give it to Cr7 the penalty monster.

Now to your question, unless a keeper is out of luck, it depends largely on his fire.
It's easier to save a penalty than to score it.

I've been both player and a goalkeeper, so I know what I'm talking about.

Some people said it's easier to score a penalty than to save it. Statistically, the percentage of penalty scored is higher than the saved

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Striker, Ahmed Musa Has Married A Third Wife. (Photos) / Goaloong. Net / Dramatic Climax As Shooting Stars, Dynamite Force End It 2-2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.