Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval (19418 Views)

Nigeria Earned N69.47 Billion From Solid Minerals Sector In 2018 / Ministry Of Communications Changes Name, Gets FEC Approval / INEC Received N1.47 Billion For Servers Ahead Of 2019 Election - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by cocolacec(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
MansoryMX:
I wonder what will happen when this oil finally becomes useless with no iota of value, not even a $1 dollar value. What then will happen? Where una go see money dey waste una go tell me. undecided
Ports and shippers council generate trillions of naira per year,oil is not the only source of revenue in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by EMAXIM(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Oboy, hear money!!!
This country is the biggest fraud since the world inception.
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by fkj950ax(m): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
StreetFight:

So Amaechi wants to give Tunde Ayeni 17 billion naira. How much is Amaechi's share. Thunder is coming to fire them all.

You sabi as e dey go
Tunde Ayeni is reconverting his cash hidden in real estate back to cash to do other things...
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by cocolacec(m): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
HellAnus:
Thieves. almost 18Billion to buy a house. Buhari and his goons are the BIGGEST thieves in the history of this country. Tufia!!

It is a 16 storey building in VI.Residential Houses cost between 800m-1bn in Vi.
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by Emmanuel909090: 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Unquestionable yahoo, and EFCC will act blind but will arrest a 1m naira thief, and truly there was a country.
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by alizma: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
This country dey waste money!!!!!.

The office in Burma road was renovated not too long ago with several billions....

Why can’t there be a massive earthquake in Nigeria?
You can create your own earthquake by jumping inside any lagoon or well around you.

3 Likes

Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by MMXX: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
cocolacec:

Ports and shippers council generate trillions of naira per year,oil is not the only source of revenue in Nigeria.
Education generates trillions yearly also..It baffles me what they do with this monies honestly cry

There's no change in the educational sector even
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by highchief1: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
This country dey waste money!!!!!.

The office in Burma road was renovated not too long ago with several billions....

Why can’t there be a massive earthquake in Nigeria?
abeg o..
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by ComeToJesus: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Waste of scarce resources. Upon all the solid and beautiful structures they already occupy in Kirikiri,Apapa wharf and Boundary, they are still gallivanting.
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by adelaja70(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
If you get work for NIMASA your life don better... Two of their staff rented 3bedrooms from me and they paid 1.4M each in 2013, very young guys o. Mehnn.. I rocked tire that week.
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by gasparpisciotta: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
alizma:

You cay create your own earthquake by jumping inside any lagoon or well around you.

Since you are benefiting from their corrupt practices then the quake will consume you and your likes
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by ComeToJesus: 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
10% of that money is quite a sum. Hmmmm
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by Jokkarm2: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Are they buying all the victoria island? this people self. why una no buy land and build.
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by gasparpisciotta: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
highchief1:
abeg o..

grin

Only for the people dragging us back bro
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by LightUpWithKemi: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
These people have come again.
SMH.
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by highchief1: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

grin

Only for the people dragging us back bro
let God single them out and kill them bros me never live finish .all these fine babes and pizza we no fit die now abeg.
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by jogsman01(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Harrykn:
5% of this money in my account monthly would save my sorry ass
you meant 0.5%…
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by boogietrends: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
This building is to enhance operations of NIMASA as regards to the Deep Blue Project in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5If-QiJmpw

1 Like

Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by AfonjaConehead: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
The maritime industry in naija functions mostly at Apapa, Lagos. NIMASA administrates all shipping activities with most regards to seamen, maritime school cadets,etc. Apapa has been a good rallying point. Now seamen and potential cadets will now have to cope with a while new level of stress to get certain certification and other stuff done!!!!
Bloody business as usual thieves who know what they are doing.

Fact: NIMASA has never been profitable to Nigerian seamen.

The idiots will come to your ship when you are discharging at a terminal and will expect you to be afraid of and worship them as If they will ever exist without seamen in the first place... undecided
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by gasparpisciotta: 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
highchief1:
let God single them out and kill them bros me never live finish .all these fine babes and pizza we no fit die now abeg.

Lol. Chop the one wey you fit when you fit.

May God grant us long life and good health.
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by Smartjobs4you(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
In a country where the average citizen is finding things very difficult economically yet the FEC is busy buying a property for over 17billion. I just believe these so-called political leaders are very insensitive to the plight of the common man in Nigeria.
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by FLYFIRE(m): 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Harrykn:
5% of this money in my account monthly would save my sorry ass
grin grin grin 5% is too much na. Learn to share bros. Give 000000.01% to the BMC keyboard crew so they can die just seeing the alert grin grin grin
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by adedayoa2(f): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Make person just get opportunity to work for this kain place.
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by igbsam(m): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Any move to embezzle more money is a welcome development to them.
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by Geeman2006: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
At a time like this.. This waste of funds is very unnecessary. This country ehn!!!
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by lawalmovichhhh: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
office wey Dem just renovate. make dis country just scatter abeg. I don tire for una
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by highchief1: 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Lol. Chop the one wey you fit when you fit.

May God grant us long life and good health.

amen bros
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by Tloc(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
AdeOri99:
Mnhh.., what are NIMASA's function please?

Anyway, if you're a computer engr, is a laptop charging ic reparable?, and if not, can i get a replacement motherboard for toshiba tecra s11?, thanks.

Yes it is reparable. Call this guy- Kola -08032061146.
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by MansoryMX(m): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
cocolacec:

But they wan die follow this oil for south south. Why not let the South and East go or control their own resources and remit a certain percent to the Federal account. If port generate that much why is government not making Warri sea port in the south a top priority and functioning?
Re: NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval by cocolacec(m): 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
MansoryMX:

But they wan die follow this oil for south south. Why not let the South and East go or control their own resources and remit a certain percent to the Federal account. If port generate that much why is government not making Warri sea port in the south a top priority and functioning?

A brother in the field told me the reason Lagos port is preffered is due to low piracy rate at sea,closeness and the concessionaire’s choice(Britain and denmark companies(Maerskline).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano & Ugwuanyi Visit Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Enugu . Photos / Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana / N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.