Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. (39026 Views)

Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns / Nairalander's in diaspora how to feel at home / We Help Nigerians In Diaspora Feel At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
Morientez:
Cooked new okro soup na so babe begin talk say she dey eat well well each time she see okro soup.. Like play like play she do 5cups of garri, eat am finish
This is very funny.. chai grin grin grin
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
MY GUY'S BABE LEFT THE VISITORS ROOM COME WAKE ME UP WITH Mouth Action (HE WAS DRUNK) I REJECTED & ACCEPTED . IT'S THE BIGGEST SECRET I HARBOR.
Lol.. its bad to be drunk with all ur guys and ur babe too.. especially if the babe or guys no clear. Na so all of us go drink one time. Everyone don high so one guy dey go drop another and him babe for that late night so only him go drive home. On getting to the gate my drunken master come out from car forget him babe for inside car, babe forget to come down with him boyfriend enter house and oga driver keep quiet still carry person babe go lash till day break. Omor if u see war the next day.. alcohol na bastard grin
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

Biko, ka anyi hapugodi thread ojoo a! grin

All road leads to oba na steeti Anambra. Akwa ebe ahu ka o na kpotu? Keep us posted.
Hehehehehe Obi is a big name...cheesy Ones you are big, any occasion you get, friends and Business associates will lobby you with disguised monetary and other contributions....Eji ego achu ego.

You have to respect Anambra men...And I like the business clique they now form with Our Imo and Abia guys...

I nwe ego di uto...cheesy

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
dairykidd:

Lol.. its bad to be drunk with all ur guys and ur babe too.. especially if the babe or guys no clear. Na so all of us go drink one time. Everyone don high so one guy dey go drop another and him babe for that late night so only him go drive home. On getting to the gate my drunken master come out from car forget him babe for inside car, babe forget to come down with him boyfriend enter house and oga driver keep quiet still carry person babe go lash till day break. Omor if u see war the next day.. alcohol na bastard grin
Chai!......grin

This is wrong sha...You don't bleep a drunk person...Sex is better enjoyed when both parties are fully aware and in the same accord.

Person weh bleep a drunk babe, can bleep a dead body...smh guys eeh...chai

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Mariangeles(f): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Munzy14:

Hehehehehe Obi is a big name...cheesy Ones you are big, any occasion you get, friends and Business associates will lobby you with disguised monetary and other contributions....Eji ego achu ego.

You have to respect Anambra men...And I like the business clique they now form with Our Imo and Abia guys...

I nwe ego di uto...cheesy

Moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy!!! grin grin grin

Oge ntakiri ugbu a, umuaka Igbo nucha odu ije aloritawa, living close to home. I told my brother this.

I love ala-Igbo. The atmosphere.
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by armyofone(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Iya adugbo mi - e ku ise. E really yari dada o.

Igwe must hear.

Mariangeles:

Iya mi. smiley
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

Moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy!!! grin grin grin

Oge ntakiri ugbu a, umuaka Igbo nucha odu ije aloritawa, living close to home. I told my brother this.

I love ala-Igbo. The atmosphere.
Yes na.....

A lot of wealthy guys outside but very scared of coming home to Invest.

Ala-Igbo wunu ihe n'ile naa......grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Mariangeles(f): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
armyofone:
Iya adugbo mi - e ku ise. E really yari dada o.

Igwe must hear.

Omo ale ogunboy yen lo fa. O kan ta si mi l’ori ni lipsrsealed
Next time ti n ba tun mu, ma tun se were fun! grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by ibrahim55(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
angelfallz:
What was he doing that he broke your centre table?

my dear he could not give a tangible reason why he got the centre table broken eventually I sent him away ni o but not because of the table he broke doe
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by armyofone(m): 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
E jo o, e ma ya were fun elomi o.
Fara ba le o. Su ru o grin grin

Next time to ba yari, atarodo ati ogede ni breakfast fun e titi lai lai grin

Mariangeles:

Omo ale ogunboy yen lo fa. O kan ta si mi l’ori ni lipsrsealed
Next time ti n ba tun mu, ma tun se were fun! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by armyofone(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
Imagine if they do, there will be so much open minded and no scarcity of pant and thong hangers.

Munzy14:

Yes na.....

A lot of wealthy guys outside but very scared of coming home to Invest.

Ala-Igbo wunu ihe n'ile naa......grin

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
armyofone:
Imagine if they do, there will be so much open minded and no scarcity of pant and thong hangers.

grin
Still on pant matters...hehehehehe

Wahala no deh finish o...cheesy

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by armyofone(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ladies matter no dey finish. Nl guys no let ladies rest.
So every avenue to share reason why the thing be so good grin

Munzy14:

grin
Still on pant matters...hehehehehe

Wahala no deh finish o...cheesy

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 5:57am On Jul 17, 2021
armyofone:
Ladies matter no dey finish. Nl guys no let ladies rest.
So every avenue to share reason why the thing be so good grin

NL guys no let ladies rest, same as NL ladies no let the guys rest...Is a 50/50..

Anyway no dispute sha, after all if both genders don't discuss eachother, I wonder what they will talk about...Maybe Animals and inanimate objects..cheesy
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 17, 2021
Munzy14:

Chai!......grin

This is wrong sha...You don't bleep a drunk person...Sex is better enjoyed when both parties are fully aware and in the same accord.

Person weh bleep a drunk babe, can bleep a dead body...smh guys eeh...chai
I'm very sure both of them had been flirting with themselves codedly and that drunkenness was just an excuse to Fvck and then blame it on the alcohol
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Kkzy90(m): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2021
Chai,see as dem scatter this beautiful thread cos of pant and pussy..it is well.
But seriously, how do people gather the strength to type long epistles bashing themselves on social media.
Seriously quoting,mentioning and following up themselves with insults.
Una welldone oh..let me go back to my movies..

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by staphcures: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2021
Kkzy90:
Chai,see as dem scatter this beautiful thread cos of pant and pussy..it is well.
But seriously, how do people gather the strength to type long epistles bashing themselves on social media.
Seriously quoting,mentioning and following up themselves with insults.
Una welldone oh..let me go back to my movies..
. I wonder too ooooo
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2021
dairykidd:

I'm very sure both of them had been flirting with themselves codedly and that drunkenness was just an excuse to Fvck and then blame it on the alcohol
My brother you are 100% correct...From experience...I had in uni days...Na so my guy take collect another of our guy babe...cheesy

Chai...that was a certain year star trek brought D'banj to awka when D'banj was one of the hottest guys in the Industry...

They got drunk and baba ended up collecting Bj from him guy babe...And officially they started dating...Chai that guy slim down and became depressed that year...grin

Some guys are brutal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Lovinghauwa: 12:21am On Jul 18, 2021
cheesy
Acidosis:

You see why I call you deluded lots clique of ediots?? Dude said I urged and hailed her on a particular thread I know nothing about and you believed the lie hook line and sinker like a typical brainless zombie.

Isn't this the modus operandi of brainless lots like you?? cheesy Slide into people's DMs, and once you're rejected like an expired debit card, you come back to Nairaland to spread lies so men like you who can't think for themselves can massage your dead ego.

Your lying idol already gave me a new profession oo grin Weyrey said I'm a tailor and I'll like to make one of you ediots my very first client. Let me sew your lying lips with niddle and thread. You won't have a mouth to refer new clients by the time I'm done but at least, you can recruit new zombies with your lying fingers.

Weyrey
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by fineberry(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
adg98:

Thanks for the correction
some people just doesn't know how to or when to draw the limit cheesy.
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by cassyrooy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nairaland thread wey I don use learn say babe wey hang panties for my bathroom or anywhere for my crib no dey mark territory, naim Pocohantas, Klass99, Ikillbrokeehoes, Mariangeles, and every other e-wrestlers take remind me of the match wey Stone Cold take retire from WWE.

But on another level, the unwarranted and unnecessary threats and even acts of public ridicule used by some folks on this forum against other members is just too toxic to be tolerated. It rewires people to be too defensive and uneasy whenever the person they're relating with is associated with this forum.

It still baffles the hell out of me because I can't seem to still understand why people fund their ICT equipments only to target other people for vileness and other cyber activities that increases their level of suspicion and unsolicited psychosocial problems that they don't know gets reinforced over a period of time.

Nairaland was a place where things could change from whatever and normalcy could always come back in no time because everyone were self timed and apologies would be exchanged as well.

Now, it's littered with so much exuberance of jealous, envious, contemptuous, doubtful and disrespectful people, boisterously energetic with their hateful agendas and whatnots.

I've met great deal of people here who have helped me on many fronts, both male and female, some even jobs, likewise those I've rendered assistance to over the years but certainly, some are dystopic enough to not envisage any atom of life outside of this https.

It speaks volume about some of the many segments of people who we share a national territorial space with, who once gather bread and thatched roof over their heads would seek to stir murky waters for anyone they've tagged for bashing.

Sincerely, some people need to check in for anger management, others needs to travel round the country to experience enough diversity to lose their dogmatic beliefs about the next person, and eventually, some needs to get gainfully committed to certain daily tasks to purposefully direct their lives and destinies, as well as those around them or to encounter them.

E get why! Plenty people just don't understand themselves anymore and it's pathetic to watch it play out on a daily.

My 5Sapa!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Klass99(f): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2021
smiley
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by cassyrooy(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
Klass99:

@ the bolded, very funny grin. I remember Stone Cold and other wrestlers like The Undertaker. I lost interest in WWE when I found out fights were scripted, as in, wrestlers had to follow a script in the ring.

While I hear you and I feel you on most of what you said, I'm sure you saw that I was in my lane and minding my business when the insults and smear campaign began against me.

If you ignore today, you ignore tomorrow and next tomorrow, it starts to look like the lies being told about you are truths and your silence is misinterpreted as an admission of guilt, which makes these trolls bolder and bolder on every thread.

If I had remained silent in this case, even you would have thought in your mind that I was some how behind this mess and toxicity, given the tenacity with which I was being accused and attacked with insults, true or false?

I don't regret my participation on this thread at all, if you read my comments and the exchange with an unbiased/neutral mind, you'll see that I wasn't the one out for blood, neither was I the one with a hateful agenda like you put it.

I do understand everything you've said, in fact, sometimes I don't like meddling in these kinds of things; e-fights.

But another 5Sapa from me is that, learn to ignore some more, because it would be foolhardy for a person to be dedicate so eagerly his near-term future on tracking and harassing people on the cyberspace, and if it doesn't affect you much, you bone troway face one side.

I'm not saying anything beyond what I've said before, it's disgusting enough and I don't think reiterating will make it less disgusting. Just don't be quick to type any response, it doesn't change who you are if you don't respond, and with time, you just outgrow some issues or you offer simple clarifications and ignore the rests.

This life sweet, and for depressed trolls, their online activities serves as nectar.

Grow in patience that's all and the scale of even replying automatically falls off.

Take care.
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Bombastically00(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
safesurfer:
was it with a fellow guy or a girl? I'm curious.
A girl na
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Bombastically00(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
chiiraq802:

Bros Congrats grin
thank you
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Adamkeyj(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
finally d end this una drama crazy gon o

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by chatinent: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
pocohantas:

The young man didn’t insult whose parents? I am replying on behalf of my own kids. How do you know I am not someone’s mother? Whatever I am guilty of, it is the same thing his mother is guilty of.

If she didn’t train him well to keep his face out of other women’s pussy, then he would bring shame and reproach to her own pussy!!

The way you call the p-word at will tho. You don't say that in reality na.
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by chatinent: 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin
Ok. You gat jokes! grin

✌️
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by chatinent: 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
bolagabriella:
I just want to comment on the issue of spreading panties in the bathroom. I understand both the male and female point of view. For most guys, it's not about the hygiene but invasion of their territory. Many guys are territorial about their bathrooms, wardrobes and gadgets. For the female, what it's all about depends on the kind of female. For few it's about hygiene, for most it's a cunning way of manipulating a man by claiming part of his space.
The freedom a lady exhibit in spreading her panties in the house of a guy she is not having a deep relationship with depends on the personality and background of the lady. Many decent ladies were brought up with the mindset of always wash your panties immediately, in addition, they are also told to be mindful of spreading their panties where it would be seen by men.
As an example, i don't spread my panties in a guy's bathroom unless I'm in a serious relationship with you (a year plus). If I'm going to visit a guy for two days, i will go with four panties. I wash immediately i pull of my pants, squeeze out the water well, then fold it in a lightweight mini towel, then place the towel on my box to dry. If it's not dry before leaving, i have a ziplpck or nylon bag i can put it in. This is the way i did during the 2weeks of my nysc camp even though i was in a girl's hostel.
In conclusion i think as ladies we should not always make assumptions when it comes to intimate matters as this, we can ask permissions. E.g would you mind if i spread my panties in your bathroom or is there anywhere conducive i can spread my underthings etc.
Moreso, there are now pant liners.
As men, you should pls try to be accomodating, we are not brought up thesame way or with thesame morals. If you don't feel comfortable with the act, call the lady in question with alternatives.

I like this girl totally.
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by chatinent: 12:02am On Sep 13, 2021
BKsoul:
Lmao...Where you see WC flush handle? You get house?? Underbridge refugee...

A babe and more so wicked sha.
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by adajoe555: 4:08am On Sep 13, 2021
Met this guy at a place i usually charge my phone when there is no light .. he decided to come visit me in my lodge Feel at home nah so him no gree go him house, even try giving him some signal that it's getting late, he said his house is close he can walk down home anytime, nah so in end up for my house that night ooh after finishing my bottle of wine... That night i was so irritated.... undecided
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 13, 2021
chatinent:

A babe and more so wicked sha.
Lmao.... I am now a changed person... The Good Lord has arrested me.... Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" / My Wife Absconded With Our Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.