Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. (39033 Views)

Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns / Nairalander's in diaspora how to feel at home / We Help Nigerians In Diaspora Feel At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2021
Ishilove:

It has been quite a while since I saw you in this mode. The moniker you quoted is notorious for being insulting.

I have just been chill, trying to mind my business and maintain beauty, but these nonexisting buffoons be mistaking it for cowardice.

If he wants us to be razz, I have that mode 100%. No old pussy born him well to keep up. Na him go run!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Raydans: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2021
pocohantas:

I have just been chill, trying to mind my business and maintain beauty, but these nonexisting buffoons be mistaking it for cowardice.

If he wants us to be razz, I have that mode 100%. No old pussy born him well to keep up. Na him go run!
But the young man didn't insult your parents in anyway.

What are you guilty of that made you jump start to insult his mother first.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Ishilove: 11:23am On Jul 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Heh. Ride on
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2021
Raydans:

But the young man didn't insult your parents in anyway.

What are you guilty of that made you jump start to insult his mother first.

The young man didn’t insult whose parents? I am replying on behalf of my own kids. How do you know I am not someone’s mother? Whatever I am guilty of, it is the same thing his mother is guilty of.

If she didn’t train him well to keep his face out of other women’s pussy, then he would bring shame and reproach to her own pussy!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Lonelypacifist6: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t know what odor you are taking about. During rainy season, clothes dry cold and I use the AC to air-dry them. Never had any issues with that, let alone bacteria.
Maybe it's just me, cold dried clothes have an unpleasant odour that I read to be caused by bacteria, Whatever works for you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 11:35am On Jul 13, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
Maybe it's just me, cold dried clothes have an unpleasant odour that I read to be caused by bacteria, Whatever works for you.

I am yet to figure out this unpleasant odour you are on about. People have been cold-drying clothes with standing fans since 1802. That of course is before ironing them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Raydans: 11:38am On Jul 13, 2021
pocohantas:

The young man didn’t insult whose parents? I am replying on behalf of my own kids. How do you know I am not someone’s mother? Whatever I am guilty of, it is the same thing his mother is guilty of.

If she didn’t train him well to keep his face out of other women’s pussy, then he would bring shame and reproach to her own pussy!!
Nawa o. Because he made reference to your pussy!!!
You shouldn't take it here serious if you aren't guilty as charged.

You should have just insulted him back in same light and leave his mother out it. No be the mama insult you.

The innocent mama fit dey village now dey break firewood.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2021
Raydans:

Nawa o. Because he made reference to your p....ssy. You shouldn't take it here serious if you aren't guilty as charged.

You should have just insulted him back in same light and leave his mother out it. No be the mama insult you.

Oh please spare me the sermon. Guys go about insulting ladies unprovoked and I don’t see your likes calling them to order, but the minute the lady responds, you jump out.

You don’t tell me not to insult the only pussy I am sure is present in his life. I will drag that nonexisting pussy through the mud if I have to.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Fremantle: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2021
77star:

And u didn't send dat ur said friend packing angry angry angry
Since he had rental issues, I let him stay for a couple of days, but I made sure, he knew I wasn't ok with wat he did. That was the first and last.

My scolding alone won't allow his conscience ask of such favour again.
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Raydans: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Oh please spare me the sermon. Guys go about insulting ladies unprovoked and I don’t see your likes calling them to order, but the minute the lady responds, you jump out

You don’t tell me not to insult the only pussy I am sure is present in his life. I will drag that nonexisting pussy through the mud if I have to.
I never said you should not insult him back.

My point was clear.

Enjoy your dragging!
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 11:50am On Jul 13, 2021
Raydans:

I never said you should not insult him back.

My point was clear.

Enjoy your dragging!

You should never have said anything at all. Enjoy minding your business.

11 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Cr0nus1: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2021
please beware of this Cronus1 is same as mveepee, monjerk exchange, please don't have anything to do with them cause all are same and scammers.... Keralan just saw how he followed you cause u tag his other moniker scam
Also Crixuscrius we know what you are doing you are a scammer too Cronus1 moniker too
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Raydans: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2021
pocohantas:

You should never have said anything at all. Enjoy minding your business.
You really are in the mood for some fight don't you.

I was going through the thread like everyone else and commented. Still in range of my business
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2021
Raydans:

You really are in the mood for some fight don't you.

I was going through the thread like everyone else and commented. Still in range of my business

Well done, commentator extraordinaire.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by tammyf: 11:59am On Jul 13, 2021
pocohantas:

A grown man who is hosting a lady should know that she would wear panties and she would remove them and she would wash them.

In fact, you should be alarmed if you are not seeing them spread out. It means somewhere in your house, dirty panties are stuffed inside one nylon in a corner of the wardrobe or her box.

He is hosting woman all to FORNICATE, so he can’t even obey God’s dos and don'ts. Sorry, his wouldn’t be obeyed either.

Lolz...I get u ladies picture ....but I see some girls do it differently in a more decent way ...that is spread it on a line and dress ,or shirt over it...I think it's better that way.my honest opinion thougj

2 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Raydans: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Well done, commentator extraordinaire.

Lol. And you too. Tigress surveillant général
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
tammyf:

Lolz...I get u ladies picture ....but I see some girls do it differently in a more decent way ...that is spread it on a line and dress ,or shirt over it...I think it's better that way.my honest opinion thougj

Some ladies do that if they want to spread it outside concealed. However, many ladies wash their panties as they are bathing, which doesn’t give the luxury of washing any other clothing item that can be used as a shield. I can go to that extent to sundry my panties, but not to conceal it from the man who would still remove it at night for intense penising. If I am that conscious around him, why then am I there in his room and bed all night? Hide pants, but open toto. Weird!

15 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Emmanuelhector(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Decent ladies should sit in their houses and stop sleeping over in the houses of men they are not in “serious” relationships with upandan, because what may befall them might be worse than washed panties.
Stubborn person
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by vickydankal(f): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Oweku:

Na obiageri be him name?
as if you know he can eat to save lives.
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by vickydankal(f): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...church people usually abuse feel at home..

I can't tell anyone feel at home...It's simply welcome, have a sit....My home is for me and who relates with by marital or love entanglement and kids.

I and my husband learnt in a hard way
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by vickydankal(f): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
obonujoker:

Lol.... grin... That's what eye service causes.. E

E pain me sha but e be like say you are right. Na eye service cos we didnt do it with all our heart.
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
vickydankal:

I and my husband learnt in a hard way
Eyaaa...I wouldn't like anyhow relative in my home, not to talk of a stranger hiding under church member...The disadvantages outweighs the advantages.

Nuclear family is nuclear for a reason...If not no privacy, and unnecessary expenses will be the order of the day.

Good you learnt your lessons...And also be of counsel to people who might toe same line without being aware of the Implications.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by SoapQueen(f): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Raydans:

You shouldn't take it here serious if you aren't guilty as charged.

She did nothing wrong! Leave her be! Like she said, what if Poco is someone's mother?

I followed the thread from the 1st page and it was the other moniker who asked for blood, bringing a pencil to a sword fight. Now, dem don give am vawulence, 2 seconds everywhere scatter, he done disappear.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
pocohantas:

its that time of the month again, mode like always

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by Munzy14(m): 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
This thread....cheesy

Reminds me of BBN thread....

Anyway....nwoke n'ife....

1 Like

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
SoapQueen:

She did nothing wrong! Leave her be! Like she said, what if Poco is someone's mother?

I followed the thread from the 1st page and it was the other moniker who asked for blood, bringing a pencil to a sword fight. Now, dem don give am vawulence, 2 seconds everywhere scatter, he done disappear.

Leave am. It is my own post he saw. Always supporting themselves in evil.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by KidDarkness(m): 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Na wa ooo. See how " Feel at home" thread has been derailed, scattered, torched and turned to " Panties and Insults" thread.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by cococandy(f): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2021
Why do the bunch of you not know how to “insult” women like normal people do? Y’all’s first instinct is to go straight to vagina and sex related insults. Na jazz? Dem use women body so juju for una? Can’t keep it out of your mouths. There are a million things you can say to someone if you’re that pressed to insult them. Even better, you can stick to criticizing whatever post they made that you don’t agree with. But no, it has be vaginaa related and slut shaming. If that behavior doesn’t disgust you, then you should have absolutely no problem with how the insulted person responds.

If there’s anything that annoys the heck out of me, it’s how y’all be chill and cruising unaffected while a lady is being insulted. When she responds, then you want to preach respectability to her. Anyone who respects their mom like that would not be so quick to dive into degrading strange women’s vaginaas on the internet.

Raydans:

You shouldn't take it here serious if you aren't guilty as charged

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by pocohantas(f): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
cococandy:
Why do the bunch of you not know how to “insult” women like normal people do? Y’all’s first insist is to go straight to vagina and sex related insults. Na jazz? Dem use women body so juju for una? Can’t keep it out of your mouths. There are a million things you can say to someone if you’re that pressed to insult them. Even better, you can stick criticizing whatever post they made that you don’t agree with. But no, it has be vaginaa related and slut shaming. If that behavior doesn’t disgust you, then you should have absolutely no problem with how the insulted person responds.

If there’s anything that annoys the heck out of me, it’s how y’all be chill and cruising unaffected while a lady is being insulted. When she responds, then you want to preach respectability to her. Anyone who respects their mom like that would not be so quick to dive into degrading strange women’s vaginaas on the internet.

grin grin grin

Thank you Coco!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sleeknigga:
Omo nawoo she no even use tissue
TISSUE NO DE NWANNE
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
Sleeknigga:
Omo nawoo she no even use tissue
TISSUE NO DE NWANNE moo
Re: Share Your “ Feel At Home” Experiences With Visitors. by bolagabriella: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
Lightway:

This is actually a genuine question.

Why do girls wear pants and not tights as regular underwear. Why are pants better.

Please it's a genuine question, I'm not trying to insult you. I just want a personal opinion from a lady that won't feel embarrassed

I think it's cos of...
1. We were brought up to always wear pant so it's registered in our subconscious. Wearing tight is something most of us decide to do as we grow older to prevent flammation due to our thighs rubbing each other.
2. Pants are tight but not uncomfortably tight, so they keep the ass firmly in place unlike tights.
3. Most pants has a portion that sucks in our discharge. This discharge can cause a smelly mess if you are walking without a pant.
That's all i can think of.
Note: my opinion though.
Some ladies don't wear pants at all.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria? / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.