Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ekiti Book Club Unveils Jide Badmus As Epf Guest Poet - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ekiti Book Club Unveils Jide Badmus As Epf Guest Poet (256 Views)

Ibadan Book Club Unveils "Oyo Reads" Project, Set To Establish Mini Libraries / Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement / 'Poet Who Died By His Poem' - Godspower Oshodin Launches Book In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Book Club Unveils Jide Badmus As Epf Guest Poet by synw: 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
EKITI BOOK CLUB UNVEILS JIDE BADMUS AS EPF GUEST POET

Ekiti Book Club, the organizer of Ekiti Poetry Festival has unveiled Jide Badmus as Guest Poet for the forthcoming Poetry Festival scheduled to take place on the 16th of July 2021 at the New Pavilion, Phase 1, FUOYE, Oye-Ekiti by 10am.
With the Festival Theme tagged: "Shadows on a Hill". The event is free and open to the public.
Jide Badmus is an engineer, a poet inspired by beauty and destruction; he believes that things in ruins were once beautiful.
Jide is the author of There is a Storm in my Head; Scripture; Paper Planes in the Rain (co-authored with Pamilerin Jacob) and Paradox of Little Fires.
Badmus has curated and edited several anthologies such as Vowels Under Duress; Coffee; Today, I Choose Joy; and How to Fall in Love.
He is the founder of INKspiredNG, a literary platform, Poetry Editor for Con-scio Magazine, and sits on the board of advisors for Libretto Magazine.
He writes from Lagos, Nigeria.
EKPOFEST will be chaired by Dr. Harry Olufunwa, a Senior Lecturer in the Department of English and literary Studies.

(1) (Reply)

The Scorpion And The Frog Story / I'm That Writer You Need / All Writers Gather Here'...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.