Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO (69324 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by BKayy: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

That is a bad defence, because she was veteran in smoking loud. Why did the killer leave the ID,phone,bank documents and ATM card for Chindnma Ojukwu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmRpH8rjNlE
On the contrary sir, she is just of recent an adult, which is still subject to confirmation of her age in the presence of the jury that she has fully attained 2 decades on earth. People of those age do many things online to trend as we are in social media age so that cannot be used as a valid proof to ascertain her drug use proficiency.
If we fall to such rhetorics then we might as well condemn all women that participated in #sillhouse challenge where they posed naked as prostitutes.
My dear honourable colleague, such shouldn't be considered as evidence to the charges.
I still maintain that she did it under the influence of the drugs the deceased fed her

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

On the contrary sir, she is just of recent an adult, which is still subject to confirmation of her age in the presence of the jury that she has fully attained 2 decades on earth. People of those age do many things online to trend as we are in social media age so that cannot be used as a valid proof to ascertain her drug use proficiency.
If we fall to such rhetorics then we might as well condemn all women that participated in #sillhouse challenge where they posed naked as prostitutes.
My dear honourable colleague, such shouldn't be considered as evidence to the charges.
I still maintain that she did it under the influence of the drugs the deceased fed her
By remembering the PIN number of the ATM card and having the cognitive ability to steal his I.D,phone,bank documents shows she was not impaired.

26 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by BKayy: 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

All under the influence of drugs and still remembered the PIN number of the ATM card she used to withdraw money from his account
How sure are we there wasn't a third party that took advantage of the little girl like the deceased did knowing fully well that she is intoxicated?
Besides people do incredible things under the influence of drugs like we see from Raggae artists

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Omoslim26: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Well the Court will decide that�
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

How sure are we there weren't a third party that took advantage of the little girl like the deceased did knowing fully well that she is intoxicated?
Besides people do incredible things under the influence of drugs like we see from Raggae artists
Stop blaming loud for giving you the cognitive ability to steal ID,bank documents,phone, and have great recollection of an ATM number PIN.
She said a third party killed Michael Ataga, but she was the one that stole his belongings.

14 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by BKayy: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Stop blaming loud for giving you the cognitive ability to steal ID,bank documents,phone, and have great recollection of an ATM number PIN.
She said a third party killed Michael Ataga, but she was the one that stole his belongings.
She never said. The case is still open for possibilities my dear. Since she claimed that all parties were intoxicated when the did was done

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

She never said. The case is still open for possibilities my dear. Since all parties were intoxicated when the did was done
She did in the video,according to her she stole his belongings but unknown gunmen (UGM) were responsible. Maybe IPOB was responsible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF_VARq3siA

10 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by AABBIIMM(m): 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:
They should release the innocent girl.
The stupid TV CEO dude fed her drugs and did unimaginable styles with her in the hotel room.
The man should either defend himself or they let the girl go.
Lets be reasonable for once.
BTW, what is even super about the man?
There's nothing super about the man neither is there anything innocent about the girl either. You can go and defend her in the court.

13 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by AABBIIMM(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

She did in the video,according to her she stole his belongings but unknown gunmen (UGM) were responsible. Maybe IPOB was responsible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF_VARq3siA
Exactly o, I guess it was unknown gunmen that killed him, She was intoxicated when trying his hands also, she knew nothing about it but she changed her bloodied clothes quietly and left.
I think IPOB was responsible

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by AABBIIMM(m): 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

Yes, she tied his hands under alcohol influence, she cleverly removed her bloodied clothes and wore a new one all under alcohol influence. She remembered the PIN and withdrew under alcohol influence. Alcohol influence indeed.

24 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Very soon she will appear on Channels Politics Today to dissect the political angle of the murder.

Besides, is Chidinma still in police custody or have been granted bail by the law court?

Who is arranging all this interview?

Where is the result of the autopsy?

What then happens to her previous confessions?

We won't be surprised one day Evans the billionaire kidnapper will also retracts his previous confession.

Is she the one murder suspect in custody?

Why granting interviews every now and then?

Who's playing the drum behind the scene?�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️���

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Nuelito: 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
This girl matter dey vex me....but na the man cause am.

No matter what.....cheating on your spouse is not the best option...it creates more problem to you.
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Emmypure: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
G mmasun lawyer don tell her make she lie.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by oyeb15: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Maybe self defense
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by jrjfjfj: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:
The stupid TV CEO dude fed her drugs and did unimaginable styles with her in the hotel room.
All because she is an igbo girl ,But if this girl had killed your father ,You wont be saying this trash ,You would be every where raving like a mad dog .bunch of idiots everywhere

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Theunbothered: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

Is everything alright at home?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by LyfeJennings(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
This girl is a hardened criminal

8 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by AkalaJ: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Na her lawyer tell am say make she change tune. But it's too late for this charade.

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Cerebellum: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Phekus has been killing Amaka since 1390 BCgrin
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Theunbothered: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
mariahAngel:
I feel so sorry for her.

What a messy and unfortunate situation she's entangled in.
May God forgive and have mercy on her and be with her every step of the way, and may Ataga's soul find peace.

Witch! Thunder fire you there!
angry

11 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Myde4naija(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

Me too
me threee

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
LoL...funny people
Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
BKayy:

She didn't do anything wrong.
She said all those things under the influence of the drugs the man fed her.

Put your self in her shoes. If you were the one someone fed drugs and did unimaginable styles with in bedroom won't you admit immediately to whatever they were labeling on you until you calm down?
She is now calm and is explaining her self.
I believe her

Just STFU please, is it the same day that she was arrested?

9 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by specie103(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Dem don play the girl lawyer "HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER" series and now HE wan act am for real life. But Na Naija we dey sha, all things are possible grin

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Trutherme: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Always consult a lawyer anytime you have legal issues.
It may cost you money initially but it may also pay off big time for you later.

This is for those who don't reason from their rear end cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Nyne: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
If it was a man that killed a woman, I’m very sure you won’t write like this. .

The society we are in ehn

mariahAngel:
I feel so sorry for her.

What a messy and unfortunate situation she's entangled in.
May God forgive and have mercy on her and be with her every step of the way, and may Ataga's soul find peace.

9 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Trust Nigeria police at your own peri l.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Trust Nigeria police at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Pele10: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
This matter has over 22 version. I tire jorr..

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO by Iykenuwa(m): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
When I saw her reading a script to tel us he had marital issues, I know the story would soon change.

Money must have changed hands

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) / Kidnapped Couple In Enugu Discovered Dead, Corpses Mutilated (Pictures) / Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.