Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. (64242 Views)

My New Girl Friend Squirts Urine During Intercourse. Help! / Years Of Smoking We3d May Leave You Grasping For Words / Strange Itch And Swelling On My Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by descarado: 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Go to the hospital to stop the growth first
Stop all these things you are drinking.
Mostly caused by water.

Any dermatologist will recommend selsium blue to clear this.
Selsium blue is like a medicated shampoo. It will work on your body physically.

Babes that use bleaching cream use that to get rid of bleaching cream skin discolouration.
A friend has this and went to the best dermatologist in town. This was recommended. Though his wasn't this bad but the growth stopped after medication. Forget the fact that it's shampoo. His was caused by water he used while in school in kano

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by jamiubabalola110(m): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
kindly avoid using harsh cream with soap. Use normal bar soap to bath inside of medicated soap. Avoid rubbing cream for at least 3weeks. Do this and give me testimony later. Thanks and quick recovery.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Stevenbright(m): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:
Hi guys, this is urgent!!! On red alert.

For long time/years now, I've been battling with this skin disease and it just became worst like 3months ago, with some serious middle chest pain. honestly, I gave up on this skin, especially my chest, neck and back region. And I'm all about chasing money.

But recently, my new girlfriend of 1month plus, saw my chest and back after our nsorinso and has declared "No more knacking", until the skin clears. That she can not even wear my clothes, if she's sleeping over, and I might transfer the skin thing to her.

Brethren poop! The pictures of my skin, drug and creams I use is there oo..i

.. If you have any natural remedy, pls prescribe 4me,im tired of the oyibo concoction..
Did I mention I have romatism? The seasonal skin scratching don tire me abeg.

Gracias
HEALTH

Go and see a qualified dermatologist. There might be the need to take some drugs that will clear it from the inside. Right now, you are just treating the symptoms.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by highbee02: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Wtf

I play basketball

Have a friend his body was really terrible he wouldn't dare pull off his clothes when balling and when he does nobody plays him defence Kos we were all scared ...

But now he okay

Advice for you is

Have your bathe regularly, apply detol to your warm water before bathe

Make fruits your daily meal and drink enough water

Whenever you are home and you hot/sweaty have your bathe

For soap to use.... Idole, for cream use pearse baby lotion .. hope it works

Which one be funbatA again ?

Op! Pls follow this advice
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by descarado: 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
jnrbayano:

Bros, pay attention to this. Get to the Pharmacy shop and ask for Selsun Shampoo.

That's all you need
I'm surprised to see this.
You are right. Not all selsium shampoo but selsium blue.

His colour will gradually go back to normal though he need medication to stop the growth.
Contaminated water.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by marsup: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:

For long time/years now, I've been battling with this skin disease and it just became worst like 3months ago, with some serious middle chest pain. honestly, I gave up on this skin, especially my chest, neck and back region. And I'm all about chasing money.

But recently, my new girlfriend of 1month plus, saw my chest and back after our nsorinso and has declared "No more knacking", until the skin clears. That she can not even wear my clothes, if she's sleeping over, and I might transfer the skin thing to her.

.. If you have any natural remedy, pls prescribe 4me,im tired of the oyibo concoction..

Gracias
HEALTH
Try tea-tree oil.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Sammiel: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
You may have been infected with Syphilis, a sexually transmitted disease. The earlier you treat it the better for you. My elder brother used to have pimples all over his entire face and some parts of his chest. He tried different creams but with no luck. A blood test was performed on him and syphilis was seen in his blood.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Necxs: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hydraulic.... rub hydraulic on it and use dudu Osun to unify your skin color

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by ironheart(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Bros this is eczema.

There are so many comments already. I hope you see this.

All those cream you are using will not work.

If you are serious with less than 500 naira it will go.

I said 500 because in the past i used to buy 50 naira and it will be more than enough.

Get sulphur. Its sold by those medicine people in the market. Buy like 500 or less. But let it be enough sha. I dont know how much its sold now.

Place the sulphur stone on a clean cement or tile floor, use a Coca-Cola bottle to grind it into powder.make sure the powder is fine and smooth.

Pour it into a container and follow these steps.

1, wash all your cloths, bedsheets and underwear

2, bath 3 times daily. Or immediately your have the opportunity

3 get your girl or someone close to you to scrub the sulphur into your skin every evening before you sleep.

In a week or two, it will all clear up.

Please kindly come back to testify here for others to learn.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by OMNIVIRUS(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:

Gracias
HEALTH

Boss,
You could be having a chronic superficial dermatitis
You have to first do a skin snip test to determine if its fungal or just a pro inflammatory dermatitis.
If fungal,
You have to use long term anti fungal medication I recommend Terbinafine or even Griseofulvin considering the long term use of ketoconazole and clotrimazole without reprieve. If non infections, you have to perhaps make a wholesome changes to your normal topical applications, strict body hygiene, including bathing with disinfectant and all.
Stop Using those three in one creams, the steroids in them could be exacerbating your condition rather than improving it.
To do this, see a doctor or a dermatologist.

Shalom
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Samanza89: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Get tea tree oil and you'll be glad you did.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Southeast21: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
op, rub Tcp after every bathe, rub while your body is still wet and allow it to dry up. bathe at least twice daily. change Spong, towel, pillow case and bedspread. you should also drink an antibiotic fungi tablet to sanitise you from the inside.

I guess it will be history.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by TheWolfen(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Underated comment...
This sure will take care of many disease

Bigdre31:
Guy dey swallow garlic ( 5 bulbs) daily , drink water , try starving yourself as to bring out toxins from your body..
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by EyeTaspirant(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
You sef, you and devil be twins?
pyyxxaro:
Hope your preeek never change to this color oh

Your body con be like wetin Devil messss put embarassed

Mix Akaanwu, Cameroon pepper and Devil’s beans together, grind it and rub twice daily

Thank me later
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Tomibob: 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:

Gracias
HEALTH
Stop using triple action creams or creams that contains corticosteroids, e.g Betamethasone, Dexamethasone, etc. Prolong use has a negative suppressive effect on your immune system. Just focus on plain antifungal creams alone, e.g ketoconazole creams.

In addition, you should take 400mg of that ketoconazole tablet once daily for 3weeks.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by paskalz(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Buy longrich bamboo soap and SOD cream, it will clear gradually
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by neroconnectz(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
This one own na from immune system, try see a doctor for injection, you go heal 100% believe
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by abdulr747(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
It's called tinea versicolor. I also battled with it for over a year and tried all sorts of soaps and creams, but it didn't go away. It's a very stubborn fungi infection and not vitiligo.

After a lot of research, I found out that Selsun shampoo is the only effective remedy for it. I tried it, and behold, my skin cleared within two weeks.

Just rub it on the affected areas for like 10 - 20 minutes and wash it off. You can find the product on jumia. Try it and thank me later.

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Jayrow08: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Na 4rm girl toto u take catch am
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Kaytixy: 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
If na this skin disease go make you stop fornication, I pray for the skin disease to continue with you until you are ready to get marry.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by LINTUNE(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Beraphiu:
Try Damatol haircream to cream your body, please try it for a week u will see the difference.
U can chat me on 07066105088
op follow this advice..dermatol works like magic...bro if u see my face, the freshness na another level bro..I use it every night...works for both ezemas and pimples..

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Opak001(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
frozen70:
Is caused by heat

Learn to wear singlet once, any time you sweat, take a bath not really with sponge but with soap, if it's a ramdom bath

It will go and still come back but keep doing so

Try using Tetmosol soap to bath
u don tell am
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Daddymiracle: 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
TinkTwice:

Thanks.
I've learnt to use less oil in my food.. But I will literally stop oil usage now on.
I'll look up the group on YouTube.
And as for girls, they will always come n go nahh, cheesy
Na becos dis one smart come fine on top,dats why I'm bothering myself here. As 4me, na to secure the bag sure pass.

Having similar issue but mines is not up to this, I guess the problem we all having is that we can’t follow simple remedies. Blood group really means lots because, with your blood group you will know kinds of food to eat but we don’t look into that. I do much shower with ordinary water sometimes warm water to shower, then I use my hand to scrub my body especially my back and part were affected.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Ofon0909(f): 8:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
Looks like Tinea. See a skin doctor for proper medication
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Winner2019: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
1.Sun dry your clothes very well
2.Iron your clothes before wearing them (especially your singlet,shirt or polo).
3.Avoid clothes with white patches due to the fact that you have kept them at home for a very long time without air drying them.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Patobajujuman12: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Check your sugar level. Buy Selsun Blue shampoo 2% apply to affected area twice a day . The name of the skin disease is Tinea versicolor

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by CandiceJay(f): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Try this, most likely it's going to work.

Get unrefined black soap from those Yoruba women at the market. The soap is not necessarily black in colour and it's in the shape of a small ball. Get honey, aloe Vera and black seed (those women sell the black seed as well).

Pound the soap and black seed then add the honey + aloe vera gel. Use this to bathe twice a day and you'll see improvement on your skin. Stick to organic products for now. And please please please, maintain personal hygiene.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by vickricky(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Stop using funbactA and others. Go and get mupiderm ointment(muniprocin 2% w/w) thank me later
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by bewildered: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Use hydraulic for the external and doctor prescribed medication to fight it internally.
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Baba no shave armpit grin grin grin grin
Re: My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. by BePrepared: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
In addition to natural remedy I would have advised you to pray but since you are into fornication I wonder if God will hear...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos / Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found / I'm Depressed Over My Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.