Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest (42854 Views)

South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) / #FreeZuma Looting: South African Man Carries Home A Looted ATM Machine (Video) / Poor Whites People Did Not Receive Govt Grants In South Africa During Covid 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Update From . COM

A Nigerian lady has cried out for help after everything in her shop was looted by protesting South Africans over the weekend, Reports.

Recall that the protest for the release of former President Jacob Zuma from prison has been ongoing for days, and has since degenerated into violence.

From The Information Gathered By , Disturbances worsened as Zuma challenged his 15-month prison term in the country's top court after weekend unrest by pro-Zuma protesters in his home province of KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) and Gauteng, where the country's largest city Johannesburg is located.

Zuma, 79, was sentenced late last month for defying a constitutional court order to give evidence at an inquiry investigating high-level corruption during his nine years in office until 2018.

The Nigerian lady who was one of the victims of the looting which took place last weekend, disclosed that all her skin care products and clothes in the shop were stolen asides a sofa.

Wondering what she did wrong, the Nigerian lady disclosed that the incident pushed her out by 4am with her little kids as she has no nanny.

She wrote;

This is what South Africans did to my store in 14 Brickhill Road, KwaZulu-Natal Durban.

They looted everything and stole all my goods they did not leave anything... All my cloth and skin care products..

Been out since 4am midnight with my innocent little kids cos I don't have nanny. God help me ooo, what have I done

Now they will say we foreigners are this and that. I curse this south Africans with tears in my eyes.

Please pray for me cos am heart broken. I don't know what to do.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AehEim4ikPo

https://www.instagram.com/p/CROggfttJuU/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by IvarDboneless: 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Why south africans like looting given any small opportunity. This is bad

175 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by StarFist(m): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Enemies within

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Kandeed: 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
IvarDboneless:
Why south africans like looting given any small opportunity. This is bad

It's a stupid black mentality not just in SA but Africa and the world

216 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Pierocash(m): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
The crime rate in South Africa is higher than Nigeria. But that is the hidden truth the media won't tell you

255 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by mysticwarrior(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tmksouth, Irongalaxy come and see what your people are good at.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by slawormiir: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Africans and their stupidity

Same way bubu supporters are going to protest when investigation is carried out to unravel the huge corruption, diversion of funds during the eight years of bubu administration

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by FalseProphet1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
I see South Africa breaking into two different countries. The white dominated section and the black dominated section, I see the black section killing each other before 2023, I see the survivors struggling to come to Nigeria for menial jobs, I see northern Nigeria accepting them after the collation of southern governors rejected them.

This I have seen.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by NwaNimo1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2021

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Akpuobi1: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
VERY PETTY IDIOTS
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Timoleon(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Certainly this is a reoccurring trend with the “lazy South Africans” (many of them). It is condemned in all its ramifications. They glorify themselves in a mix of stupidity and criminality in the name of protests about issues that have no genuine basis.

Fortunately for the few South Africans living in Nigeria, Nigerians here are to busy with their domestic and especially private problems to be easily ignited into a reprisal attack or attacks. I bet if these kind of crimes were committed by Nigerians on South Africans here in Nigeria, many Nigerians in South Africa will lose their lives and properties over there.

Shame on the South Africans who ought to be an example of sophistry to many other Africans behaving so barbaric so animalistic.

Tuehhh!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by udemzyudex(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pierocash:
The crime rate in South Africa is higher than Nigeria. But that is the hidden truth the media won't tell you

Which media? Does SA have TV station in Nigeria to broadcast all this things to you?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by obedugo(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
I feel your pain ... If not for Buhari you would have been in Nigeria doing your business, it will not be well with Buhari and thunder will fire BMCs

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by ImmaculateJOE(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pro-Zuma supporters are like Buharitist in northern Nigerian.

If by mistake the next government probes Buhari and sentence him to just 6-month jail term, then what these urchins called pro-Zuma supporters are doing will be a child's play compared to what will happen here in the North.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Dicedpineappple(f): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
That's the only thing they know how to do...
Bunch of looting lazy fools...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by samwillyco1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sorry sis

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by floss(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by SeeThisLoser: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lazy lazy people who want to reap where they did not sow. Always killing their fellow Africans, evil people.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Canih28: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lazy SA youths have no difference with our sars hoodlums grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by ecolime(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sorry Ma'am cry

Most Zulus are like our own Killer Herdsmen here in Nigeria. Very lazy, thoughtless, selfish and wicked.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by SenatePresdo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by faoogoke(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Pierocash:

Are you saying there are herdsmen in South Africa too! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Ddsa: 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by SecretReporter(f): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Their is something that the white are not telling us about We black, Sometimes I feel black is part of the fallen angel from heaven along with devil

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by davillian(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sorry no vex
They loot shops and mulls with the slightest opportunity.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by Sweeetheart(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
civilized country at it again, left to the white among them, that country would have turned to savage like other third world war countries in Africa

if not for this Fulani kidnapping up and down, you can still walk at night in some place in Nigeria but I doubt if you can in SA with crime on the high level in that country

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by fasho01(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
So unfortunate.. The lazy South African hoodlums just took advantage of the situation to do what they know how to do best.. Loot shops of hardworking people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by aikyg(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
Really sad!
Re: Nigerian Lady's Shop Looted In South Africa During #ZumaUnrest by ivolt: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
People have the right to protest.
Only tyrants hate protesters.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man,26, Beheaded In Saudi Arabia For Taking Part In Anti-government Protests / Russia Successfully Tests Putin's Hypersonic Missile (Photos, Video) / Shireen Abu Akleh, Al Jazeera Journalist Shot Dead By Israeli Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.