Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women (7903 Views)

If What Teebillz Said Is True? Let’s Looks At Dorobucci’s Lyrics / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by Caradona(f): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2007
@ TOPIC

One time I was on a date with my then Boyfriend, a Man was checking me out grin and He waved at me. grin I innocently waved back and My boyfriend saw me waving back at the Man. Before you know it, I'm being accused of cheating angry
and he went and confront the man, the next minute they're throwing punches at each other. shocked My boyfriend ended up with broken nose and ribs. I got dumped. angry

Adekunle you're an insecure man. only you have eyes? angry men can't look at me abi? Ewu Chicago.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by Amigoz(f): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2007
A  friend and I were walkin to college one day and we saw this cute fine guy coming towards us,  one minute we were chattin away nd d next we change topic to the cute guy. The guy must have realised we were eyein him up, cos as he walked past us, we turned round to check him out from behind, imagine our embarassment when he turned at the same time, and winked at us sayin 'caught in the act'.  We all just laughed about it.

My point is, I dont see a problem in appreciating beauty in watever, sex, shape or form, we are human after all, nd we hav eyes.  As long as ur guy does not go further than appreciating, girl you got nothing to worry about.  But as other ppl have advised, if it bothers you communicate with him,  I am sure its nothin.

Much love
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by cintia(f): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2007
Men are never satisfied,they always behaves like he goat.
but i won't take if my man is with me and still look at another
woman.
Admin
www.uniquemate.com
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by qudrat(f): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2007
It's a guy thing! For your peace of mind;don't watch to see if he's looking  wink
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by mantutuman(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2007
It is not unusual.
Most men will look at other beautiful (and sometimes not so beautiful females) and always wonder Hmmmmmm,
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by ne4real(f): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2007
men will be always be men
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by Cactus(m): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2007
what is wrong with looking at people, do you want men or women to be walking blindfolded or their eyes on you all the time?

If you are not secured in your relationship or u lack some level or trust, well bad for u tough luck. If you see a pretty person walking well there is absolutely nothing wrong in appreciating the beauty of nature. Looking does not necessarily mean he will go after her or she will go after him and cheat or something.

If you are scared, of your guy or girl, i guess you better have an open line of communication. I just wonder when girls say don't look or don't have female friends to guys. This is absolutely ridiculous.

People will be people, and if u get angry or go crazy just for looking, well u need more maturity.

What is wrong with looking?
what is wrong with having friends of opposite sex?
what is wrong with going out with your friends?
what is wrong with all this crazy mentality?

I have a handful of married female friends, we go to dinner, and nothing happens just as friends.

If you are not comfortable with yourself or being in a relationship, well, quit and live a solo life.

Women also look

Years and years ago am sure men still looked and women also looked and no problem

but when you have mtv, bet, vh1, divorce court and all these crazy tv shows with negative messages, what do you expect. portraying a certain group of people as bad or indecent does not mean everyone in that group does the same, don't make generalisations about people.

I laugh at girls always complaining about something a guy does, going out, with his friends etc.

one thing to always remember is that, he knows his friends longer than he has known you. get a clue, same goes for women.

there is absolutely nothing to be bothered about if both of u in the relationship have a level of understanding.

so can you tell me you have not looked at a guy either just to look at him and be like whao he is cool or in a sexual manner?
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by SweetT1: 3:10am On Jul 23, 2007
@Caradona
You again?? On the last thread, you got disvirgined by 3 guys. Now you got your boyfriend's @$$ whupped ! Na wah o. I hope you ain't planning to be married ! You better slow your young @$$ down before these boys turn your toto loose !
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by finemocha(f): 5:53am On Jul 23, 2007
sweet t

leave caradona alone, geez. im sure she is old enough to do whatever she wants
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by adconline(m): 7:20am On Jul 23, 2007
objective of the eyes is 2 to see good and ugly , but your brain is wired to make a distinction.
I went on a date with a girl who had a V - neck top that was showing her cleavage and it seemed to that she was a little uneasy becuase she was using her hand to cover her flesh, but I told her that I was not staring and to my surprised she said that she would question my sexuality if I did not glance at her cleavage.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by namdee(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2007
what can i say,I do it also but with style so as not to vex my girl or make her feel any form of disrespect.but most times either I am admiring the girls outfit and imagining how nice it will look like on my girl or they have physical resemblance or just harnless checking out,girls don't get it all wrong, though we might b thinking otherwise too, anyway can't pluck out the eyes can we, but girls are also guity of this
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by bebe2007(m): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2007
Am a babe and am guilty of this sin. Very much so indeed i even go as far as calling my Boyfriends' attention to things (boobs, ass etc) that i see. Its just a reflex action thats all. You see something that catches your attention you just LOOOOOOKKKKKKKK.

On the contrary, i kind of understand the posters point cuz there was once my Boyfriend saw this cute, very cute small babe in shorts, long endless legs inshort she was hot. He looked at her and said the word CUTE!!!!! in this sexy way that my heart bled LOL. I was hurt that day but i didnt show it. Well i do the same to him when i see very good looking guys. It doesnt mean anything ok. Just let him be and feel free to admire guys in front of him too. Its allowed babes. tongue
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by SweetT1: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2007
@Finemocha
Ok sweetheart, ms. defense attorney !
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by ebos(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2007
cintia:

Men are never satisfied,they always behaves like he goat.
but i won't take if my man is with me and still look at another
woman.
Admin
www.uniquemate.com

Never knew that this thread will turn men as He-goats. Cintia, you have tried. Up you. Wash urself outside.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by matcpt20(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2007
well I think evry babe shud know how her man looks at her when ,
If dat samelook is persistent for other women , I think she shud raise an alarm and if the alarm doesnt work, She shud reconsider the relationship. grin
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by swing4real(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2007
Abeg make him look as longer he is not touching abi u prefer him to touch and not looking grin
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by pmdaboh(f): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2007
[b]Look as long as you have eyes, you are going to see who crossing in front of you path of vision. We all look--don't we? I mean if a handsome guy walks by, even though I am married, am I suppose to pretend that I don't see him, or even admire his good looks. It is one thing to look and another to want to start to get that person's phone number, so hopefully you can meet later to have sex.

God gave us eyes, and when others cross our path we will look. To me, that is normal and natural. Now, I am not talking about looking until you are trying to picture that person without any clothes on, but I mean glancing at them as they pass. It is nothing wrong with admiring beauty.

I agree with a comment someone said. Next time a guy walks pass you and you are with your man, take a look at him and admire his looks. Stare at him a little, and see how your man reacts to it! That way if he says something, you will not be the first one who brought up the subject. Just let him know that he does that too while in your presence, so you were wondering how he would feel if you do that while in his presence. It is nothing wrong with glancing, but to stare someone down is different. After all, if neither one of you can never look at anyone else while you are spending time together, it will start to feel very uncomfortable, confining, and unnatural to me, which will strain the relationship.

Well that's my opinion. Best wishes!
[/b]
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by OhGrey(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2007
I used to have a girl that raises hell every time she thinks sorry catches me checkin out other women. Instead of stopping I just devised new ways of lookin - looking without turning my head or sometimes I'll just holla " girls of these days! check out wot dat girl's wearing" and we both look.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by ima1(f): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2007
well i don't wanna end up being the bitchy g/f i let him do what he wants to do, as long as he has a good reason for it, but the looking at other chicks thing is just crazy, can't stand it cuz most of the women he looks at ain't got nothing on me.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by finemocha(f): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2007
@oh grey

hilarious hehehehehhe, but shame it doesnt work for men. i have been caught numerous time exchanging glances with goodlooking guys. but i dont think if i screamed chai men of these days, look at how sexy this one looks in that tight muscle shirt. I doubt my boyfriedn would buy that. I know it bothers him because that is what him and i used to do before we got together, so i guess i better learn how to be slick when scoping out the opposite sex
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by simplyme3(f): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2007
so? he should blind his eyes to things around him just because he loves u?
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by SweetT1: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2007
@Simply me
You are one hot mama !!!
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by shens2006(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2007
go wash ur head girl lipsrsealed
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by kemulala(f): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2007
@ ima1, My friend , if the guy can´t focus on you alone, that means he is not committed. Don´t get me wrong, we all look at other people but all the same , do u look at other guys whenyou are with your man ? if not, well u don´have to put up with that.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by ima1(f): 8:03am On Jul 24, 2007
i don't look at other guys bcoz i know its disrespectful to my guy, well next time he does it i'll call him out on it.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by zignor(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2007
I don't look at other babes instead guys were looking at my babe cheesy grin cool
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by jones77(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2007
can she tell us the exact point her guy normally look @ when he see other girls? just wanna know if he only appriciate the good work of the lord or if he imagine clinging to a hotel bed with that chappp
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by jones77(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2007
Zignor i guess must be a very handsome guy thats why they look at u,,, but i wonder what u do when u see other gusy gf,,, tell urself the truth!!! fineboy
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by zignor(m): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2007
@jones77 . . . . . .you won't understand! grin cheesy cool
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by ucohinya(f): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2007
my dear,there's nothing there ok.its just in them to appreciate God's work,beside it's in their blood.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by ucohinya(f): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2007
i think there's nothing there.he's just appreciating God's work.Beside,it's in everybody's blood to admire.lol.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by Mustay(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2007
abi o wetin we wan use eyes do

no be d same eyes we use identify u sef? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking / Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.