Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women (7910 Views)

If What Teebillz Said Is True? Let’s Looks At Dorobucci’s Lyrics / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by aretheythe(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2007
ladies,

guyz do it . its truth but you ladies just need to keep off from that because you cause most of these , ladies u put on skimpy dresses . it is better u people go back to your drawing board and delebrate on how to dress presentable soo we can now talk on Guyz looking all ladies .

would you ladies ? ??

4 more text 08036470096
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by denex: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2007
It is not just a natural male think. He's going to accept if any of those things he's appreciating makes and offer. Bloody flirt. Drop that punk.

Like they say "he don't know what he's got till it's gone."
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by MILITIA(f): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2007
No problem na!!! I still love him too---- and I still look at other men!!! grin ----I say no try us oh!!! cool
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by ozigbo(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2007
Just remove his eye and he never look aging.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by Mustay(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2007
ozigbo:

Just remove his eye and he never look aging.

simple
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by denex: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2007
Abeg just simply dump the guy. I'm sure he'll appreciate your new status as other women and start looking at you.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by MP007(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2007
ima1 , what it ur problem? guys will always adnore and look at other women and the same for ladies, u aint gonna tell me u admired a guy today , just hate ur kinda lady
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by MP007(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2007
ima1 , what it ur problem? guys will always adnore and look at other women and the same for ladies, u aint gonna tell me u havent admired a guy today , just hate ur kinda lady
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by deybor(m): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2007
what i think you can do about this issue is that i will like you to be more prayerful,
in as much as you still have the interst in him, for God to really interfare into ur relationship
bcoz i strongly believe prayer change things, if throughly his ur guy he will surely put an end to it himself
nad he will be able to have better vplan for you.
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b][flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by Janeesa: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2007
i don't get all of u on this board, esp. some of the men, u say its ok  for him to look at other women.how about we flip the script and then u'll have a whole lot to say.Let me ask u this:if it was you what would you do? you wouldnt say its ok that shes lookin at another man.If your married your not suppose to be lookin at anybody else apart frm your man/woman anyway.If a man is lookin at another women he (more often then not) has sexual thoughts on his mind, thats called lust, "Whoso looketh on a woman to lust after her, hath committed adultery with her already in his heart" anyway when u people are in the same postion u'll be singin a completely different tune lipsrsealed, ima your man should always try to avert hiseyes when another woman thats a better way to do it and hes being more respectful on your behalf, ladies should also be doin the same thing
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by drrionelli(m): 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2007
Let's look at it from this angle:

Would you prefer that he looked at another woman or for another woman?   

Seriously, though, consider that when you acquire a vehicle, for example, you don't stop noticing other cars on the road.  When you move into a new home, you still see how nice other residences look.  When you visit friends homes, do you appreciate your decor, furniture and such any less?  Of course not.  There's nothing wrong with noticing and even admiring that which we find pleasing to us.  Now, as I say, the man should not be leering, drooling and making a fool of himself with regard to other women.  That's disrespectful to you and degrading to him. 

And, yes, these same truths hold for both genders

BTW, one more thing:  Remember that, at some time in the past, your man noticed you, which led to your relationship!   wink
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by Tonnie123(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2009
It's a normal thing, men are polygamy in nature, u can't stop that, but if he truly love u, he will come back to his sences when u tap him.
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by biola44: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2009
its natural but doesnt mean all men dat stare r loose! grin
Re: He Loves You But Still Looks At Other Women by Sasha009(f): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2009
I havent read other people's replies before I posted mine. Hey its a guy thing to look. Dont you know guys are visual creatures? If they see anything attractive, their senses re at alert, they appreciate. This doesnt mean he wants to leave you or likes the other girl better.
If you want to maintain a good relationship with your boyfriend, you gotta accept the fact that they will look. some look in oblivious ways, quick ways, or they do it when you re not there. But when he starts gaping, mouth opened or looking like he's been lost, then its getting way out of hand, you have to slap some senses into his head. But if its just a normal quick glance, then its fine.
I look at attractive guys when im with my boyfriend, this doesnt change how i feel for him.
PEACE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Section Offtopic Thread / OMG!!!!! This Soap Is Amazing, It Starts Showing Results In A Week / How To Identity Girls With Water Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.