Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. (61470 Views)

Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' / Nancy Isime Goes Bald For New Movie With Jim Iyke (photos) / Nina Vs. Nancy Isime: Who Rocked Fringe Pants Better? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Salvofthesouth(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
The only babe I can confidently give head in Nigeria entertainment industry.

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by CSTRR: 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
If a man begs you for money, give him.

He has no option, unlike women.

Unfortunately, the reverse is the case.

Men no dey get helper easily.
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by CSTRR: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Salvofthesouth:
The only babe I can confidently give head in Nigeria entertainment industry.
You be learner.

You are judging the condition of her pussssy by her outward appearance.
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by gaftsoil(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Nancy you for wait for at least 24 hours na. At least. The car no go lost. And you would have honoured the sound sultan.

I blame the dye. E fit don bleach her brain
Is sound sultan her brother or relative?

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by RioCarputo(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
5ft11 inches tall Nancy Isime born on December 1991.
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by phemmyfour: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mikecold:
That Esan girl soaring

Those saying clitocurrency nacy is ambassador to Easywinbet, Heneken, Infinix, 234bet, BeautybyTamar and many other brands
Na you talk am

Even to be a serial ambassador is influenced by clitonite
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
phemmyfour:
Na you talk am

Even to be a serial ambassador is influenced by clitonite
You no serious

Those using clit no dey even stress themselves for deal again, they don't act, they don't do deal except rag tag cosmetic ones.

You see person when be ambassador for a whole heneiken, Infinix you still think say those guys dey take mediocrity of pussy over business

They don't, nacy na self made hustler not pussy seller

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Bellotelli: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
For once, I think Nancy deserves it.she is one of the most busiest actress of recent.

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Akanoaaa(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
I love that girl

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Chessg(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Queenslander:
Good news,. She's a really good and decent actress!!

No b only decent infact self she is prophetess in the industry(the future is female indeed)�

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by steeltrust: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
She's hard working so it not surprise
Even if she de do olosho at list some other part cover her say she de legit thing with lot if endorsement deals

No be one wen Dem de call Destiny no endorsement deal nothing nothing oh
Small time we here say she buy Moto of 40m build house of 80m for all those yeye advert she de do for Instagram. For you to quote me I have nothing against her
Just do some thing pure we no go talk
Ok bye

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by platido(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Voice of NIGERIA never finish...babe don cash out.

Power of itid
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Cokahot: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
Most of them are hiv positive.
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Tylerbaby: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
Cokahot:
Most of them are hiv positive.
You that you are HIV negative, what positive things have you achieved in life except trolling on Nairaland?
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Cokahot: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tylerbaby:
You that you are HIV negative, what positive things have you achieved in life except trolling on Nairaland?

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Queenslander(f): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
nnamdico82:
Decent indeed, what's ur own definition of decent? Irukiru
huh? Tf is Irukiru? undecided
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Mecka: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Queenslander:
recommend one movie
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Mecka: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
CSTRR:

You be learner.

You are judging the condition of her pussssy by her outward appearance.
she's a good girl. i disvirgined her.
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by nameo: 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Queenslander:

Really good actress.

Really enjoyed her acting in "Kambili". The quality of acting by most of the cast in that movie is outstanding

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Mecka: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
nihinlade:
Congratulations!

The girl is hardworking. She is the one anchoring "the voice Nigeria" and many other shows. She also has her own show.
the nancy isime show. I used to watch it on saturday on AIT
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Queenslander(f): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Mecka:
recommend one movie
Lool cheesy,.that's too easy, really?
Go see hire a woman - 2019 movie..
Thank me later!!!

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Classickj(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sikay19:
She is really hardworking. She deserves it. Clitocurrency is a very good business one can engage in wink

By the way, Arakunrin Iamdbull. Come and see your crush grin
She's not into Clitocurrency

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Classickj(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
quote author=okerekeikpo post=103641661]She get toto na why she no go buy Benz [/quote]
But you get hole now
[ grin[
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Classickj(m): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
okerekeikpo:
She get toto na why she no go buy Benz
But you get hole now
[ grin[
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Femeto: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
The voice Nigeria self dey.
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2021
Powerfly:

See your mouth... angry
When your sister hammer...I hope you'll come here to type this trash... sad
Nancy is not only an A class actress.. she also anchors The voice Nigeria, and so many other classy shows.... So shut the f**k up angry angry
shut ur mouth how much are they paying her Even Arise TV and Co how much are they paying for their anchors
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Powerfly:

See your mouth... angry
Nancy is not only an A class actress.. she also anchors The voice Nigeria, and so many other classy shows.... So shut the f**k up angry angry
shut ur mouth how much are they paying her Even Arise TV and Co how much are they paying their anchors ... anyway he warehouses dey do the magic
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2021
Powerfly:

See your mouth... angry
shut ur mouth how much are they paying her Even Arise TV and Co how much are they paying their anchors ... anyway her warehouses dey do the magic
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Marisujuaku(f): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
I'll say a big congratulations to Nancy with my full chest. She's been getting endorsement from big companies lately and works often too, not some nollyshit actresses with big gods. Go girl, the sky is your starting point

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by laughitall(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
yungchop:
Jaccuzi Don collect billing for mama hand.. grin
you know
Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by Powerfly(f): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
shut ur mouth how much are they paying her Even Arise TV and Co how much are they paying their anchors ... anyway her warehouses dey do the magic

Lol... Ignorance na terrible thing...
How much do you think she earns per movie role? Oh! You think it's 20 or 50k she's earning? ABI you think the sound city, the voice Nigeria, tales of eve and many more she anchors apart from the movies she acts use to fetch her 15k per month like your broke ass self sad
By the way.. if she's using her ware house to hammer... What's your God damn business?
How many people in this country makes legit money without attaching fraudulent or deceptive means to it except true born again Christians?
Even you like this? If I give you 10k now make you hold am for me for 3 months... I no sure say I go recover my money back.... You're here yarning dust... shocked
My happiness is that people's opinions do not count on other's lives....person like you for dey kill people joy tongue

Re: Nancy Isime Buys A New Mercedes Benz. by osazsky(m): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
EmmaNuella77:
I'm so happy for her.
Go girl!!!
why are u happy for her? Can u do what they do..most big politicians select thier sugar babies from bb9ja and naija movies...the women keeps buying cars worth 50m after Atiku don knife them the guys keep dieing from diseases that cost only 1m to treat..oga rest..some of them act only one movie nobody has heard of the next thing na evoke..even edoche that has been acting for over 5 decades with nothing less than 2000 movies to his name cant afford a range rover evoke..bros claim down

Nigerian Singer, Mish Is Dead (Photo) / Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Moji Olaiya's First Daughter, Arrives At The Ikoyi Vault To Pay Her Last Respect