Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:37 PM

Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention (41015 Views)

CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower / Uchechi Kanu: Only Dominic Raab Can Save Nnamdi Kanu From Further Harm / Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by odonkoro: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Marriage is better for worse; you need not to be devastated. What advise do you gave him when he was speaking from both sides of the mouth?
As your husband call Nigeria a zoo, he is an animal, and the zoologists in the zoo has tamed him foe keep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Empiree: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
VisioDirect:
I am a Yoruba man, but Nnamdi Kanu seem to be the best thing that has happened to southern Nigeria for so many years, he has got that zeal to face the tyranny we call a government, no matter what happens, those who incarcerated him will not live forever, a greater Nnamdi Kanu will arise and continue the struggle, enough of this slavery.
problem I have with agitators or the reason I personally don't support them is because of hypocritical tendencies to it.

Obj was in power and no Yoruba raised ODUDUWA NATION.

GEJ was in power, even though his tribe is minority but still aligned with Igbo, Biafra did not raise their agitation. Why now when Fulani man is in power and suddenly you want Biafra and Yoruba nations?. It means you people don't want Buhari govt work. No govt will allow that. Ask Texans how US deal with them for their cessationism.

Go back to history lane a little and you get to see that SS/SW leaders screwed up their own people and their own regions. They are the one that sold their people to Fulani. You can't blame fulani.. Fulani are opportunists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Ibkhaleel: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
lexy2014:

U sound more frustrated than u accuse me of. Since u aren't an olodo, I was expecting u will be able to answer d following questions without spilling ur emotions like a broken down dam:

U say he instructed "his gullible, foolish minions to take up arms" and yet u say he is "guilty of illegal arms acquisition". Where did he acquire d arms he illegally acquired?

How did he illegally acquire arms? When did acquiring arms illegally qualify someone as a terrorist? Do u have any evidence that he "illegally acquired arms"?

How does spearheading a secessionists equate to being a terrorist activity?

D same u say "There are legal means to secede from a country" yet u say someone heading a secessionists group is a terrorist. How are those two points related?

Meanwhile, what are d "legal means to secede from a country"?

Nnamdi Kanu is not an old man neither is his criminal colleague Sunday Igboho.
Their misguided hate doped followers are predominantly young people & their armed miscreants are youths.
But what is baffling is how young people calling Buhari analogue, in this 21st century are relying on fetish juju vests & human sacrifice rituals to get by in life or achieve a dubious secessionists agenda sold to them by satanic political losers.
The sheer weight of fetish juju vests, charms & amulets found on the body of arrested Kanu's IPOB youths, arrested Igboho's Oduduwa republic youths especially in Lagos today, arrested youth bandits, militants, kidnappers, yahoo yahoo youths & youth cultists in Nigeria when their mates in other climes are making giant strides in knowledge, inventions & entrepreneurial startups should be a source of worry for the future of this country by every well meaning Nigerian.
And to think that these youths are raised by Christian parents, teachers & communities in a country that prides itself as the religious capital of the world calls for a thorough soul searching of our spiritual standing with God individually & collectively as a nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Ibkhaleel: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Their misguided hate doped followers are predominantly young people & their armed miscreants are youths.
But what is baffling is how young people calling Buhari analogue, in this 21st century are relying on fetish juju vests & human sacrifice rituals to get by in life or achieve a dubious secessionists agenda sold to them by satanic political losers.
The sheer weight of fetish juju vests, charms & amulets found on the body of arrested Kanu's IPOB youths, arrested Igboho's Oduduwa republic youths especially in Lagos today, arrested youth bandits, militants, kidnappers, yahoo yahoo youths & youth cultists in Nigeria when their mates in other climes are making giant strides in knowledge, inventions & entrepreneurial startups should be a source of worry for the future of this country by every well meaning Nigerian.
And to think that these youths are raised by Christian parents, teachers & communities in a country that prides itself as the religious capital of the world calls for a thorough soul searching of our spiritual standing with God individually & collectively as a nation.

You seek Justice for Nnamdi Kanu, who will seek Justices for the 10 Innocent Girls killed by ESN to fortify their Odeshi?
Is it because it had nothing to do with Fulani Herdsmen? Or the 10 girls were not born by women sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by sageer1706(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
VisioDirect:
I am a Yoruba man, but Nnamdi Kanu seem to be the best thing that has happened to southern Nigeria for so many years, he has got that zeal to face the tyranny we call a government, no matter what happens, those who incarcerated him will not live forever, a greater Nnamdi Kanu will arise and continue the struggle, enough of this slavery.
So coz u are a yoruba man does it mean what u just type make sense to u, sending innocent people to their early grave why he spend quality time with his family abroad is what u like about him (Nnamdi Kanu)abi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Ibkhaleel: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

You seek Justice for Nnamdi Kanu, who will seek Justices for the 10 Innocent Girls killed by ESN to fortify their Odeshi?
Is it because it had nothing to do with Fulani Herdsmen? Or the 10 girls were not born by women sad

Southern Bigots and blind haters....Buhari have really helped you ooo...he delivered your people and region from Ritualists who called themselves Freedom Fighters.
Biafra Satanists were actually killing the people they claimed to lead to freedom.
The true Chukwu of Ndigbo began to fight for his people through President Muhammadu Buhari. God has proven He alone is the Supreme Being and our only Saviour.

Nnamdi Kanu ordered his boys to bury Ikonso with 2,000 human heads, but we got only 30
- ESN Commander Onye Army
ME: Ndi freedom fighter you mean 2000 of Ndigbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by SeeThisLoser: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
sageer1706:

So coz u are a yoruba man does it mean what u just type make sense to u, sending innocent people to their early grave why he spend quality time with his family abroad is what u like about him (Nnamdi Kanu)abi.

STFU
Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by lexy2014: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Everything u said is highly irrelevant to d questions I asked. Pls try again:

U say he instructed "his gullible, foolish minions to take up arms" and yet u say he is "guilty of illegal arms acquisition". Where did he acquire d arms he illegally acquired?

How did he illegally acquire arms? When did acquiring arms illegally qualify someone as a terrorist? Do u have any evidence that he "illegally acquired arms"?

D same u say "There are legal means to secede from a country" yet u say someone heading a secessionists group is a terrorist. How are those two points related?

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by kingsceedon(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
Lagossuspect:
IPOB miscreants are in severe pains!

If I call you Bastard now them go ban me, make I just leave you for now because I just dey return from 3 months ban
Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Ibkhaleel: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
lexy2014:

Everything u said is highly irrelevant to d questions I asked. Pls try again:

Everything you firged have been addressed!

The presidency ordered a shoot on sight of anyone holding ak47....

And i still ask....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by sageer1706(m): 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
SeeThisLoser:

STFU
I don't just know how some of u reason, u can as well pick up the fight from where he (Nnamdi Kanu) stop. Oga freedom fighter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
And you re just discovering now? Which kin wife you be? See mouth like catfish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by lexy2014: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Everything you firged have been addressed!

The presidency ordered a shoot on sight of anyone holding ak47....

And i still ask....

Oga, u aren't communicating. Pls read d questions again:

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Madmohamed1: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Bitch, better get yourself a paid, big-dicked, black gigolo or a set of long, fat dildos ASAP. If not, na cobwebs go full your toto in the months to come.

Your terrorist husband won't be out of gaol in a long, long time.

Nonsense!
mod do something this man can't call someone wife a bitch if he don't respect his mother we do
Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Ibkhaleel: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
lexy2014:

Oga, u aren't communicating. Pls read d questions again:

Those DSS office disobeyed the order of the president.
The order was very clear.
If seen with AK47, you should not live to tell us who gave it to you.
I am not pleased.
That order must be effected thoroughly
Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Ogaboss44(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
She's beautiful tho, I would like to spend all my money on chicks like this.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by AntiAPC2023(f): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
FamTomx2:
undecided. Don't worry dear, we are very much on track; Never say DIE our MOTTO
Mind una Zombies, Biafra is a spiritual movement activity not physicals

Biafra will come back better and stronger
shut up

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by lexy2014: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Those DSS office disobeyed the order of the president.
The order was very clear.
If seen with AK47, you should not live to tell us who gave it to you.
I am not pleased.
That order must be effected thoroughly

U still aren't communicating...

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by AntiAPC2023(f): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
You should feel liberated my sister....

God has broken the shackles off your feet

Death to the castrated leader of an unintelligent dotnation
chai omo see finishing grin
Are you sure you're a female?

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by atonement12: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

So terrorism to you is synonymous with freedom fighting? May God grant u such freedom in your life... wreckage and harbour
Ignoramus! Read the post again and understand! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by AntiAPC2023(f): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
Graciafun:

What's the need for introduction? Do Yoruba people hate freedom fighters? I don't understand.
The guy is Igbo he's using tactics

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Ibkhaleel: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2021
lexy2014:

U still aren't communicating...

I have for long dismantle your silly copy and paste....Kanu is in deep soup u knw that! Abeg to to the justice and paste dos ur silly questions band see how shes wreck your life Mumu

You ki*n*p**d and KEEL 10 of your Igbo sisters for bullet proof charm ritual and after that your people will start accusing Fulani herdsmen for the disappearance of those innocent girls grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by lexy2014: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

I have for long dismantle your silly copy and paste....Kanu is in deep soup u knw that! Abeg to to the justice and paste dos ur silly questions band see how shes wreck your life Mumu

You ki*n*p**d and KEEL 10 of your Igbo sisters for bullet proof charm ritual and after that your people will start accusing Fulani herdsmen for the disappearance of those innocent girls grin

U still aren't communicating and u still haven't answered d questions...

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Ibkhaleel: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
lexy2014:

This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are.If a story doesn't feed their ego they'll quickly brand is as fake....But Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is

They have started with their early crying..useless set of people, criminals and products of pre-marital sex

Kanu and Sunday are yet to see the humiliation of their life they'll die and rot in prison on earth and hell after death

People will come online and make deceitful stories to make criminals appear like saints...Delusional grandeur is when people believe their own lies

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB didn’t see anything wrong in the Murder and beheading of Police, destruction of properties and treason and were even defending the murders. Can you now understand how deeply doomed they are?

Whoever that supports these murderers online or offline, will get whatever the victims of these bloody thirsty Terrorists got very soon

I'm waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to deny having anything to do with ESN IPOB because they are hypocrites and can deny anything that doesnt favour them.

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by attackgat: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
ednut1:
When your useless husband was running his mouth and inciting violence what were you expecting. Why travel to kenya self if not for greed. They lured him with money and he fell for it

Igboho that did not incite violence, did they spare him?
Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by lexy2014: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

This Nairaland has made me to understand how dumb some Nigerians are.If a story doesn't feed their ego they'll quickly brand is as fake....But Whatever propaganda they see written in the media they believe even with how obvious it is

They have started with their early crying..useless set of people, criminals and products of pre-marital sex

Kanu and Sunday are yet to see the humiliation of their life they'll die and rot in prison on earth and hell after death

People will come online and make deceitful stories to make criminals appear like saints...Delusional grandeur is when people believe their own lies

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB didn’t see anything wrong in the Murder and beheading of Police, destruction of properties and treason and were even defending the murders. Can you now understand how deeply doomed they are?

Whoever that supports these murderers online or offline, will get whatever the victims of these bloody thirsty Terrorists got very soon

I'm waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to deny having anything to do with ESN IPOB because they are hypocrites and can deny anything that doesnt favour them.

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by malakaimoscondo: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
VisioDirect:
ode

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
Madmohamed1:
mod do something this man can't call someone wife a bitch if he don't respect his mother we do

... says someone whose moniker is "madmohamed". Mohammed ... some people's "God".

No be today I don dey chop ban. As a matter of fact, I love being banned. It makes me leave Nairaland for some time and concentrate on some other viable engagements. grin

Thunder strike your scrotum there.

Oloriburuku somebody. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Okwu Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest & Detention by Ibkhaleel: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
lexy2014:

Nna Mdi.....Continue decieving yourself!...Kanu himself knows he is in deep shit.
Read and enjoy!
FG Writes Western Diplomats, Lists ‘Atrocities’ Of Nnamdi Kanu
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mr Nnamdi Kanu, orchestrated the killing of 60 persons and the destruction of property in 55 attacks across the South East and South South within four months.
The Federal Government stated this in a letter to western diplomats.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the letter dated April 26, 2021 detailed the atrocities committed by members of IPOB on the alleged instruction of Kanu who was then in exile.
NAN also reports that one of the attachments to the letter listed the attacks on lives and property by IPOB in some parts of the country between January and April 2021.
With several Kanu’s broadcasts from Europe, there were concerns in official quarters that some western countries were justifying IPOB’s violent acts under the guise of the group’s pursuit of self-determination.
According to the “demarche” from the Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs to some western countries, the Federal Government objected to a statement by an agency of a western nation whose government had noted and admitted that the creation of Eastern Security Network (ESN), based on its own understanding, was to combat insecurity.
The Federal Government, in its letter, however considered the statement (by the western nation) as “justifying the establishment of a militia by a non-state actor and glossing over the destructive and violent acts of IPOB and the ESN.”
“In under four months this year, IPOB has carried out over fifty-five (55) violent acts in various parts of Southeast Nigeria killing scores of people and destroying many properties.”
“Indeed it would seem that the position of the (western nation) seems to have further emboldened Nnamdi Kanu the self-confessed leader of IPOB.
“As recently as 22nd April, 2021, broadcasting online from his base in London, Mr Kanu has issued series of instructions to his militia and other members of the outlawed organisation, on acts of violence to be carried out within the territory of Nigeria,” the Federal Government stated in the letter.
The letter made copious references to some of the threats issued by Kanu thus: “Our madness has just begun. Every night, young men will not sleep, you will come out, at the starting of every road that leads to every populated area under human habitation to make sure that appropriate road blocks are put in place to slow them down so we can catch them (Fulanis) and kill them.
“That is what we want you to do. Obiano (Governor of Anambra State) from today onwards, anywhere you are seen in public you will be attacked …. Obiano, … you are a dead man walking.
“Any landlord that gives accommodation or rents his house or her house to a Fulani person, to an army personnel, to somebody who works for the police or DSS … Kill them. If you see the army and the police in your place, kill all of them… Kill them.
“From today I am announcing, there will be no election in Anambra State. Every edifice of election in Anambra State, will be destroyed. I am warning you in advance. There will be no election. There will be no campaign in Anambra State.
“Any vehicle you see, from tonight (22nd April 2021), 12 midnight to 5, destroy it completely. That is the time they (referring to Fulanis) move about abducting people. And we keep quiet. … What stops you young people from, once you see them coming around 4am in the morning, you will block all every exits, set it on fire?”
“They will exhaust all the ammunition that they have, then we capture them alive and cut off their heads. All of them. Decapitate them,” the Federal Government further quoted Kanu’s alleged instructions to IPOB members.
The Federal Government also noted that members of the outlawed organisation, in furtherance to these instructions, intensified their attacks on the specified targets.
According to the Federal Government, Kanu issues instructions from western capitals using Radio Biafra and members of the outlawed organisation carry them out in Nigeria.
“For example, a day after Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State has confirmed to newsmen that Nnamdi Kanu has ordered members of the group to kill him and other South-East Governors, which orders were repeated on Radio Biafra, the private residence of Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodimma, in his hometown in Omuma, Oru East Local Government Area of Imo State, was attacked and set ablaze and two of the security men attached to the house were killed,” the Federal Government said.
The letter then listed the IPOB attacks in the South East and South South:
1. Abia: Between January 26 and April 19, 2021, six policemen were killed while property worth huge sums were destroyed by IPOB members in coordinated attacks at Uratta junction, Aba North LGA; Omoba Police Station, Isiale-Ngwa South LGA; Abriba Community in Ohafia LGA, and Uzuakoli Police Station in Bende LGA.
2. Akwa Ibom: 25 persons, including security personnel were killed in deliberate attacks on different locations across the state, between January 27 and April 19, 2021.
3. Cross River: Seven police officers were killed at Calabar-Ikom highway in Obubra and Yakur LGAs, on March 2, 2021, while a soldier was killed two days later on March 4 at a military checkpoint at Obubra Junction in Obubra LGA.
4. Delta: Between January 10 And April 14, IPOB members attacked and killed 11 persons including security personnel in Ughelli, Ndokwa East, Ezza South, Onicha, Ezza North, Ohaozara, Ohoukwu, LGAs.
4. Enugu: Three policemen were killed in attacks on different locations across the state between February 28 and April 18.
5. Imo: Between January 3 and April 24, 2021, IPOB members killed seven persons and injured many others in different attacks in Orlu, Obouo, Aboli Mbaise, Chitte Uboma, Isiala Mbano, Owerri, Njaba, Mbatoli, Oru East LGAs.
6. Rivers: On April 17, 2021, IPOB operatives killed an NSCDC operative on guard duty at Shell crude oil manifold in Elelewon village in Obio/Akpor LGA and injured many others.
The Federal Government also told the diplomats that its position may seem to have further emboldened Kanu, adding that this may explain the increased tempo of attacks carried out by members of his group.
NAN reports that Kanu, who jumped bail in 2017 and fled the country, was arrested and re-arraigned before Justice Binta Nyako of a Federal High Court in Abuja on Tuesday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos / Yahaya Bello And His Wife Amina Loved Up In These Photos / What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.