Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos (41677 Views)

Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 / Updated Cost Of Renting A 3 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos / Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by iambabaG: 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2021
just2endowed:

Gbagada hmmmm.... If them call rent for you, you think say na banana island you want to rent

I am hanging on for dear life..
The centrality is just the advantage of staying in Gbagada
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by uniquetechng: 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
clericuzzio:
OP you try oh. How can a 1 BDR flat at amuwo be 1.2m per annum. Where do you live sef?

Do you know that 3BDR in festac is between 500-700k depending on the floor and area.
Even Ikotun you said 300k for 1BDR while my brother pays 150k for his 1BDR in same location.

Anyone who follows this price you listed here na mumu I go call the person
600k can only get you a room and parlour self-contained in FHA block of flats in Festac, a 2 bedroom flat around 4th Avenue, 5th avenue and 1st Avenue will set you back 800k minimum per annum, from Festac link bridge to those estates in Amuwo are on another level entirely especially Anchorage, Lakeview and Corporation estates.

I have lived in Amuwo for many years and I grew up here too.

2 Likes

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by just2endowed: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
iambabaG:

Exactly, Gbagada is a cool place to leave in. Most people that do not want to leave in a flooded lekki choose that area. It's the center of Lagos coz you be at advantage in anywhere you are going in Lagos.
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
Antibot5:
Rooms aren't supposed to be that costly in Lagos.... but wicked agents keep on increasing the price...

Inspection fee
Application form
Agent fee.
Agreement fee.

The main House rent.

The pure truth.

1 Like

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Skmoda(m): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
God go punish all Landlords/ ladies for Lagos plus all the agents

This is what I was billed

900k and I'm to pay for a year and half

40% agent fee
40% agreement fee
Plus miscellaneous for this SAPA season

Na so I jakpa
Olohun koni da fún gbogbo won......
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by donbrowser(m): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
clericuzzio:
OP you try oh. How can a 1 BDR flat at amuwo be 1.2m per annum. Where do you live sef?

Do you know that 3BDR in festac is between 500-700k depending on the floor and area.
Even Ikotun you said 300k for 1BDR while my brother pays 150k for his 1BDR in same location.

Anyone who follows this price you listed here na mumu I go call the person

When your brother is ready to move out let me know. I've been searching for 200k apartment in Ikotun. What I've been seeing is 250k - 300k
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Olayetan(m): 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
CotenantNIG:
Do you need an apartment for rent in Lagos
We have Mini flats , 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom and duplexes for rent across Lagos
Rent ranges from #200k to #5M depending on type of property
Follow link to see more
https://clytee.com/do-you-need-an-apartment-to-rent-in-any-part-of-lagos/

Can i get 2bed around igando area for 250k?
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by donbrowser(m): 12:01am On Jul 13, 2021
almarthins:

That is ikotun na. Come abesan, iyana Ipaja, shagari estate etc you go know what's up. A. Mini flat or one. Bedroom there na from 250-500k depending on the interior and exterior finishing. U no fit compare how wey Dem tile, pop with the one wey Dem no do anytin.

That guy is either a drunk or drugged
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by donbrowser(m): 12:04am On Jul 13, 2021
easzypeaszy:
Der is one estate around Coker street u can gt a mini flat fr 250k sef

For real?

1 Like

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by donbrowser(m): 12:05am On Jul 13, 2021
orikoku:
A room and parlour in idimu/igando for rent, 180 per anum.

We can hook up tomorrow if you have any available.
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by ikechukwu21(m): 12:25am On Jul 13, 2021
Bigfish121:
Is the environment well secured because security is of most importance to me.

I stay in Abuja and I won't advice anyone to live around Nyanya/Mararaba area. Insecurity plus serious traffic go make you leave rent for landlord park comot except you're a business man who can resume work at anytime. But if you work in a proper office get ready to dey wake up by 4 to start preparing for work and then leave town around 8pm to avoid traffic.

1 Like

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by marveangel(m): 1:14am On Jul 13, 2021
234GT:
Overrated city!
You lot will just come online and type overrated city as if your place of origin is in any way better than Lagos. Lagos is number as far as Nigeria is concerned it is both the commercial and entertainment capital of this country.

P.S I don't reside in lag, grew up there but currently in the south, don't think there is any state down here that comes close to lag in terms of commerce and work opportunities expect only port
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Bigfish121(m): 2:20am On Jul 13, 2021
So where will you advise me to stay in Abuja that has all the basic amenities and also security most importantly.

ikechukwu21:

I stay in Abuja and I won't advice anyone to live around Nyanya/Mararaba area. Insecurity plus serious traffic go make you leave rent for landlord park comot except you're a business man who can resume work at anytime. But if you work in a proper office get ready to dey wake up by 4 to start preparing for work and then leave town around 8pm to avoid traffic.
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by pacespot(m): 4:25am On Jul 13, 2021
Naira has become useless in this country.
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by tunapawizzy: 5:56am On Jul 13, 2021
Ikoyi most expensive one bedroom cost 14m? Is this really true. Abi op just dey whine us
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by clinton21: 6:50am On Jul 13, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
₦3,500,000 a year in country that can't boast of 5 hours steady light, I rather use that money go dubai go pay the house rent live in a place future is sure

Correct guy
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by tintall(m): 7:11am On Jul 13, 2021
hope4nigeria:
Lagos a place where bad things happen to both good and bad people

I think the place you’re trying to describe is called EARTH
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by CocoaOla: 7:15am On Jul 13, 2021
400,000 naira equivalent in Cairo Egypt 3bedroom with free phone call and wifi neat organised environment with top notch facilities for life

Nigerians are paying too much for less values in low life standard environment like Nigeria
Nigerians are suffering

This is the true definition of poverty

Over priced shits called properties in a disorganised country without good road, water, security, lights. etc

When will Nigerians have sense
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by CocoaOla: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2021
CotenantNIG:
Updated Cost of renting a 1 Bedroom Apartment in Lagos.

You can read the previous article for 2019 here
https://www.nairaland.com/5183998/cost-renting-1-bedroom-apartment

Lagos
The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Lagos is ₦750,000 per annum. The most expensive flat costs ₦3,500,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦100,000 per annum.

Agbara-Igbesa| Agege| Ajah| Alimosho| Amuwo Odofin| Apapa| Ayobo| Badagry| Egbe| Ejigbo| Eko Atlantic City| Epe| Gbagada| Ibeju| Ibeju Lekki| Idimu| Ifako-Ijaiye| Iganmu| Ijaiye| Ijede| Ijesha | Ikeja| Ikorodu| Ikotun |Ikoyi| Ilashe |Ilupeju| Ipaja| Isheri |Isheri North| Isolo| Itire| Ketu| Kosofe| Lagos Island| Lekki| Magodo| Maryland| Mushin| Ogudu| Ojo| Ojodu| Ojota| Oke-Odo| Orile| Oshodi| Shomolu| Surulere| Victoria Island (VI)| Yaba

Ogudu
The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Ogudu, Lagos is ₦650,000 per annum. The most expensive flat costs ₦1,360,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦250,000 per annum

Alimosho
The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Alimosho, Lagos is ₦300,000 per annum. The most expensive flat costs ₦500,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦200,000 per annum.

Ikotun
The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Ikotun, Lagos is ₦200,000 per annum. The most expensive flat costs ₦500,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦120,000 per annum.

Maryland
The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Maryland, Lagos is ₦600,000 per annum. The most expensive flat costs ₦1,800,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦400,000 per annum.

Surulere
The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Surulere, Lagos is ₦550,000 per annum. The most expensive flat costs ₦1,000,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦118,000 per annum.

Yaba
The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Yaba, Lagos is ₦600,000 per annum. The most expensive flat costs ₦1,300,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦250,000 per annum.

Lekki
The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Lekki, Lagos is ₦1,400,000 per annum. The most expensive flat costs ₦3,000,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦600,000 per annum.

Magodo
The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Magodo, Lagos is ₦650,000 per annum. The most expensive flat costs ₦1,500,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦400,000 per annum

Ikeja
The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Ikeja, Lagos is ₦1,000,000 per annum. The most expensive flat costs ₦2,460,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦500,000 per annum.

Ikoyi
The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Ikoyi, Lagos is ₦3,000,000 per annum. The most expensive flat costs ₦14,400,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦700,000 per annum.

Ilupeju
The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Ilupeju, Lagos is ₦600,000 per annum. The most expensive flat costs ₦1,000,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦300,000 per annum.

Ajah
The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Ajah, Lagos is ₦600,000 per annum. The most expensive flat costs ₦1,300,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦250,000 per annum.

Gbagada
The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Gbagada, Lagos is ₦700,000 per annum. The most expensive flat costs ₦1,640,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦300,000 per annum.

Amuwo Odofin
The average price of flats for rent in Amuwo Odofin, Lagos is ₦1,200,000 per annum. The most expensive flat costs ₦2,800,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦250,000 per annum.

Ikorodu
The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Ikorodu, Lagos is ₦200,000 per annum. The most expensive flat costs ₦400,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦100,000 per annum.

Isolo
The average price of 1 bedroom flats for rent in Isolo, Lagos is ₦500,000 per annum. The most expensive flat costs ₦750,000 per annum while the cheapest costs ₦300,000 per annum.

https://clytee.com/2021/07/12/cost-of-renting-a-1-bedroom-apartment-in-lagos/

400,000 naira equivalent in Cairo Egypt 3bedroom with free phone call and wifi neat organised environment with top notch facilities for life

Nigerians are paying too much for less values in low life standard environment like Nigeria
Nigerians are suffering

Over priced shits called properties in a disorganised country without good road, water, security, lights. etc

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by CocoaOla: 7:18am On Jul 13, 2021
iambabaG:

Nigerians are suffering

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by CocoaOla: 7:20am On Jul 13, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
₦3,500,000 a year in country that can't boast of 5 hours steady light, I rather use that money go dubai go pay the house rent live in a place future is sure

Nigerians are suffering

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by CocoaOla: 7:21am On Jul 13, 2021
tunapawizzy:
Ikoyi most expensive one bedroom cost 14m? Is this really true. Abi op just dey whine us

Nigerians are suffering

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by CocoaOla: 7:23am On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=Eaglesence post=103644612][/quote]

Nigerians are suffering

Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by easzypeaszy(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2021
donbrowser:

For real?
yes..I pay 250k but mine is just a big building close to union bank
Well tiled, big kitchen n toilet, kitchen cabinet..dey did d painting n wiring and dey allow me to pay 6mnths I no fit shout
But b4 I got d place..I went to d estate at Coker street I saw 180k fr miniflat dat was 2018
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by JohnieWalker12(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2021
Headlaw:

What is good in Asaba when food is expensive

Food is expensive everywhere. That's not an excuse
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by donbrowser(m): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2021
easzypeaszy:
yes..I pay 250k but mine is just a big building close to union bank
Well tiled, big kitchen n toilet, kitchen cabinet..dey did d painting n wiring and dey allow me to pay 6mnths I no fit shout
But b4 I got d place..I went to d estate at Coker street I saw 180k fr miniflat dat was 2018

House is hard now oh
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Thebest12(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2021
yesloaded:

I just smiled at those figure because it's completely wrong

Cost of right is not as this expensive btw

With good search, someone can get 1bdr for as low as 120k for ikotun sef

What would be the total package
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Thebest12(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2021
Olayetan:

Can i get 2bed around igando area for 250k?
No waste your money o no come o we way day dey find way to jakpa and you wan come grin grin
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by bizza45: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2021
easzypeaszy:
Der is one estate around Coker street u can gt a mini flat fr 250k sef

Where d estate dey
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by Thebest12(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2021
JohnieWalker12:

Food is expensive everywhere. That's not an excuse
Oga asaba food vendors are very wicked . A plate of food N600 for asaba for wethin kwanu meanwhile you can get that same quality of food here in Lagos with N200 or highest N250 sad kpatakpata e don too cost N300
Re: Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos by bizza45: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2021
kaybaba2016:
A roommate needed in a new mini flat at ejigbo lagos,for #150,000 per annum, well furnished, runnining water, Tv, etc, call for more information 07019752123

Where in ejigbo abeg !!!am interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Please Piss Here, Ogun Needs It": Hilarious Inscription On A Fence In Jos! / Different Kinds Of People Found In Public Compounds / Cost Of Building This 6 Bedroom Bungalow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.