Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) (37340 Views)

Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise / 200 Level Pharmacy Students Of OOU Asked To Raise Their Hands For Noise Making / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Update From . COM

A lecturer with the Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State, reportedly ordered four HND II students to raise their hands and close their eyes as punishment for coming late to his class, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The incident was said to have happened on Monday morning, July 12.

What Do You Have To Say About This?

Source: BLOG

1 Like

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Idamond: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2021
that's normal in Nigeria school

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by appishani1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
He is more like a father to them. May be they misbehave and he treat them as his own children. We are Africans bro,

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

Men causing trouble since the days of John the Baptist

Why do you hate men?

62 Likes

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Candidlady: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

Why do you hate men?

I don't hate men

I abhor men. angry

4 Likes

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

I don't hate men

Do You Know Before Now?

I abhor men. angry
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Candidlady: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
. J

Yeah

Carrier of bad news cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

Yeah

Carrier of bad news cheesy

See Bad News Via www.. com

5 Likes

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Munamu: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

..and yours is clean? I know you have been used severally by men,please don't unleash your hatred here.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by xpressionx(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
I once saw an old professor that moves with cane.
funny enough when he travels to America on sabbatical he doesn't do that to the American students before his sorry ass will be sued.

15 Likes

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Candidlady: 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Munamu:

..and yours is clean? I know you have been used severally by men,please don't unleash your hatred here.

By their fruits you shall know them

Senior Citizen abeg pass sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by psucc(m): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
And of course, he is merely saving their soul from destruction. I know one of them must learn a lesson from that.

4 Likes

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Sugardick: 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Who cares if this mumu feminist hates men or not? why some guys dey feel disturbed by them? as long as we are getting the püssy over here with joy you can keep hating over there with sorrow, kokan aye, what am I saying sef... back to topic

I will rather be absent that let that old baba feel like Buhari by oppressing me

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Tension532: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Naija lecturers the worst

1 Like

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Danzakidakura(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

STD go kill you. With your smelling punny

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Munamu: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

By their fruits you shall know them

Senior Citizen abeg pass sad

I hope this you hatred for men will not lead you to suicide. Like candilady like chidinma

13 Likes

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Rilley(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

Is your punnany cleaner than his armpit

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by EXLOVER(m): 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
See finish na dey cause this nonsense
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
That stupid hairy balls male up there whose moniker begins with letter 'C' is pretending to be female just to chase clout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Elock1: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:

I don't hate men

I abhor men. angry
get a good diik... You will feel better

6 Likes

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by kennyz247(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
this can only happen in polytechnic
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Op they are doing owo meji loke fun eni kan

5 Likes

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by hakym619(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Good.

I love African ways
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by uuzba(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Shey you guys want jobs, that's why you attend polytechnic?
Consider this as stage 1 punishment .
Stage 2 is waiting for you after graduation.

4 Likes

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Shellsploit: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
abeg this one nah thread
I think say nah better thing
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by niel63(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

Easy cutie... grin
Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
Candidlady:
Look at his armpit

Dirty scum
cry

just talk sey the guy dey hungry you

3 Likes

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by Jerryherd: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
This is Africa we have culture

If her majesty walks into a room and you remain seated , then you are looking for trouble

1 Like

Re: Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
All these Archaic mentality

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teacher Writes An Open Letter To WAEC Over Results / Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation / Outcry As University Of Uyo SUG Vice President Appoints 20 Special Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.